Sign in to follow this  
Rahul

Organ donation.

Want to donate your organ to someone who need it.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Want to donate your organ to someone who need it.

With this we can save life of anyone.put your views?

George Best, nuff said!

pmsl!! :rofl: And so because of Best, anyone with liver failure etc must be sober for 6 months before being considered for a transplant....hence why so many have died.......Because they don't have 6 months to live :(

I would allow my organs to be donated, but only to the young. After all, they have the potential to live a healthy natural life.

^^I'm not saying adults or older people don't deserve them!^^

No need for voluntary donation nowadays, there's official organ farming going on in China.

Of course the customer is curios where his new heart, or liver is coming from, but does he have any other reasonable choises?

No need for voluntary donation nowadays, there's official organ farming going on in China.

Of course the customer is curios where his new heart, or liver is coming from, but does he have any other reasonable choises?

From what i usually read from you, i'd prefer not getting your liver :803:

From what i usually read from you, i'd prefer not getting your liver :803:

I know, I know truth bleeds the eyes of the spineless ones.

How fast europeans forget the atrocities they and many others themselves committed; where are we now, 70 years into it?

There's a good chance it might repeat again, but in our life time; spark of conflict starting south-east this time. What will you do then, still keep buying those bridges & greenshots?

If the above doesn't make any sense to you, then you shouldn't be discussing in threads such as this, since the public has no guts whatsoever for what is true.

Edit: an obvious truth is that the public, in the western world at least, votes themselves the feel-good state of affairs, truth matters not. Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care, till unemployment in times like this rises to one forth of the working peasants.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

I donated blood couple of times and thus earned blood donor badge. Nice feeling after blood donation. You might be little dizzy but then your body replenishes with freshly produced red cells and you feel good. Additionaly they give you like 10 chocolate bars at the blood station ;)

Organs? Well some people sign statements that they are going to donate certain organs after death. For example Steve Jobs from Apple recived a new liver after his moms given liver was attacked by cancer metastsis.

I think great thing is to donate bone marrow. Many children with leukemia need it desperately.

I did't want to donate anything,once i try to donate but blood group did't match.from that day i did't donate blood.i also hear some people have to take bottle of blood after some period,anyone know about this.what we call this.

yes, I have a card of donor. when I would die, I Authorized that all which can be useful, to be used. if something can save a life, I agree, then my death will be useful.

As i don't have a religion, i don't have superstitions.

yes, I have a card of donor. when I would die, I Authorized that all which can be useful, to be used.

Same here. I dont really need it when i am dead anyway.

Same here. I dont really need it when i am dead anyway.

Let's hope you're not wrong. I have one too.

You all are right,because where you live everything is done very easliy,like blood donation,donate of eyes after death.

But where i live it is not possible,hospital which have all the facility ard 400 km far from me and my village.

If the above doesn't make any sense to you, then you shouldn't be discussing in threads such as this, since the public has no guts whatsoever for what is true.

Edit: an obvious truth is that the public, in the western world at least, votes themselves the feel-good state of affairs, truth matters not. Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care, till unemployment in times like this rises to one forth of the working peasants.

I think you got stuck in the wrong place here. Full-heartedly fairly some would agree (provided that you could put a little more structure into your thoughts) and take it even far beyond, but guess what, this is the public just who you are speaking to through these forums - please remain proportionately shallow for we like shooting people up on a 24" :bounce3:

Edited by ManDay

Now i decide to donate everything of me which can i.

In Czech Republic every citizen who is not in "I refuse donate" registry and will pass all criteria for donating organs is considered as donor.

I think it's realy nice solution which may save a lots of lives

In Czech Republic every citizen who is not in "I refuse donate" registry and will pass all criteria for donating organs is considered as donor.

I think it's realy nice solution which may save a lots of lives

That's a good system, I think.

I haven't signed up to be an organ donor or whatever, yet, but yea, sure i'd donate my body parts. If my brother or whatever needed a bone marrow transplant, or if his kidneys failed, i would donate so that he may live on. I don't see how I need anything when i'm dead either lol.

Once we're out of the dark ages (in this country anyway)... If ever... Organs will be cloned for those who need them, so there will be no need to donate. :D

i don't understand how such thing as organ donation can be even considered, for me it is natural that saving another human is most important in medicine, so "default agreement" is for me such natural thing

no goodamn god/religion of dead meat body can be over value of other person life value

other person need kidneys, we have stupid biker who run 150 km/h, lost head, brain on street , so take kidneys of this idiot who drive fast

cause child with cancer may need kidney

religion reasons ? i never understood any religion, i am atheist and for me value is human life , if someone do harm to others - down with him, but person who get accident, brain dead, why keep his meat to be rotten, while other person who now has dialyzes because of lukemia, diabetes etc. cannot live ?

because kidney of crazy moto biker must rote 6 feet under ?

in Poland we have default agreement and only selfish talibans have "disagree register"

i never understand those who are against using organs of people who died

of course we must DIVIDE ILLEGAL situations, when rich old fat pig orders organ and mafia kills small child to get good organ

it happens in third world

it is sickest crime

but we cannot compare sickest criminals who should be killed with situation when moto biker lost brain, skull open, lies on the street with head off spine , but kidneys, heart, stomach are good, in some days he will rote and nothing more

Edited by vilas

i don't understand how such thing as organ donation can be even considered, for me it is natural that saving another human is most important in medicine, so "default agreement" is for me such natural thing

no goodamn god/religion of dead meat body can be over value of other person life value

other person need kidneys, we have stupid biker who run 150 km/h, lost head, brain on street , so take kidneys of this idiot who drive fast

cause child with cancer may need kidney

religion reasons ? i never understood any religion, i am atheist and for me value is human life , if someone do harm to others - down with him, but person who get accident, brain dead, why keep his meat to be rotten, while other person who now has dialyzes because of lukemia, diabetes etc. cannot live ?

because kidney of crazy moto biker must rote 6 feet under ?

in Poland we have default agreement and only selfish talibans have "disagree register"

i never understand those who are against using organs of people who died

of course we must DIVIDE ILLEGAL situations, when rich old fat pig orders organ and mafia kills small child to get good organ

it happens in third world

it is sickest crime

but we cannot compare sickest criminals who should be killed with situation when moto biker lost brain, skull open, lies on the street with head off spine , but kidneys, heart, stomach are good, in some days he will rote and nothing more

But in my opinion i think its mostly a myth created by pepole who doesnt want to donate organs, so they come out with the excuse that the organ may save "evil" human lifes. Altought i doesnt think that happens often, if in any case the family is concerned about the organs destiny, they should be able to decide if they want to donate it or not, wich leads us to another question ¿How can we choose who lives or die?

I think its a complex subject, that could be the main reason of why organ donations are so low in some countries (low confidence)