Sign in to follow this  
yuri123

cold war back

i suggest to make map addon to russia ( moscow ) usa ( wshington ) not all the map but contain some cities like moscoe and kremlin and whsington white house

and why not make leaders as addons like the presidents and big generals and design addons missions ?

Good idea, I like it.

We have already lots of performance problems in Chernogorsk which is a few streets and a couple of buildings. And you want Washington and Moscow... I envy you for having a NASA computer at home.

It's not necessary to make a new thread for every brainfart you people have here.

And please, watch your typing, there is a reason why there are commas and dots. This is a forum, not an online chat. You have all the time you need to type your text.

I dont usually do this but that was kinda lame of you w0lle. You cant possible know how much english this guy knows and you should show him respect. At least he is trying to write the best he can. Trashing him for it is really low.

Correct, it might have been a bit too strong and I apologize for that. :)

However the argument still stands: It's simply impossible to create any city that big in ArmA2. Even if all of them would be pretty much low poly it would still be unplayable.

there is game ( chost recon ) chapter 1

the last level contain map of moscow when we play we feel playing in the same city and the same building ( red squere , and the market beside red squere , and the cnters of building , lenin grave and museum , the church, the krimlen wall ) in the game contain other maps to cities in russia

i suggest if can use the maps and imrove it to beable in use for arma 2 game

the maps is describing moscow very good

Ghost recon = Different game = Different engine = Different possibilities.

There are certain limitations within the game engine itself which prevents BIS from creating huge cities.