theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Whats about everon voice campaign addon van?rply soon

Yeah, I just found it. However, it's not exactly what I'm after. It's a civilian van and the teal color doesn't appeal. I need something with an "official" feel to it, like an unmarked black van. Thanks for referring though man.

Ok,as far i know.you can also use various BDRM addon they can also resist fire.

Edited by riffleman
Re

Thank you very much for your reply, I'll download it now and check it out.

EDIT: I can't find the SWAT van? You know where it is.

I think it's the same van as Zulu1 posted but I thought it came with the Ocean Island Pack as I am pretty sure I used it on that island at one point.

The error that pops, I think that has to do with a missing addon?

I think it's the same van as Zulu1 posted but I thought it came with the Ocean Island Pack as I am pretty sure I used it on that island at one point.

The error that pops, I think that has to do with a missing addon?

Hmm. Well, I've just seen what the van looks like, and I must say...that's EXACTLY what I'm after Zulu1!!!!!!!!!!

Except, it doesn't work in the editor with that " No Entry .modelspecial ". I quit a custom island and good old menu glitch where you can still play the game, I could run around and check out that swat van. I must say, it's what I'm after. Just...how the hell do I fix this?!

I've found out another error. But before I explain it, " No Entry .modelspecial" is an error when a weapon isn't registered in the mod database in OPF right.

Whenever I actived my mod folder for Swatvan, I get this error during load up;

"No entry 'config.bin/cfgWeapons.ArtMP5'"

Could anyone please link me to an Art Weapons pack or something? I've heard of something like this before.

Edited by Cayden1988

Same thread I pulled my link from. Just din't look far enough down to see the fixed version.

BTW, I have the Art_MP5 at home if you want it. Also have some much nicer MP5's if you are going that route.

Same thread I pulled my link from. Just din't look far enough down to see the fixed version.

BTW, I have the Art_MP5 at home if you want it. Also have some much nicer MP5's if you are going that route.

Heh, yeah when you get the chance, could you upload it please and link me up through this thread. I'm not too fussed over MP5's at the moment. Will give you a holla if I ever do go down that road of interest. Thanks man.

I did't want to start a new thread,so post here.Anyone know link to MP5 weapon which is like static missile.i download it and now due to some reason it is corrupt and not useable.help

Eh,that's not quite making the translation to english Riffleman.

I know what an MP5 sub machine gun is.But what's a "static missile"?

If you have questions about a specific addon,then give us it's name.

Otherwise people are only guessing at what you're talking about.

:)

Anyone know link to MP5 weapon which is like static missile.i download it and now due to some reason it is corrupt and not useable.help

As you said you downloaded it, what is the -exact- name of whatever you are downloading ?

Maybe people would be able to help if they knew the name of the file, because this bad english translation you are using is making no sense.

Looks like Sanc got there while I was typing.Could you provide a

link?If you're going to have this problem resolved,you need to

give us more information.

Edited by Macser

i can't make the use of these weapon,because they provide only weapon not soldier. this weapon is not working well for me.

So now you say that it is not corrupt, you just don't know what to do with this file ?

1 - you need to download JAM3 , the readme forgot to mention that it needs JAM3.

2 - the weapon and ammo class names are all mentionned in the readme.txt of this MP5 addon.

As i understand you are new to this, here is what you need to do

By example, you see in the readme :

HK MP5A5 with folded butstock           HK_MP5A5FB                  HK_MP5mag

HK_MP5A5FB is the weapon class name

HK_MP5mag is the magazine class name for this weapon.

To give the HK MP5A5 with folded butstock and 4 magazines to a soldier :

Select the whole following line with your mouse, right click and select Copy (or just press CTRL and C from your keyboard together)

removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "HK_MP5mag"; this addweapon "HK_MP5A5FB"; this addmagazine "HK_MP5mag"; this addmagazine "HK_MP5mag"; this addmagazine "HK_MP5mag"

-Be sure to have installed JAM3 and the MP5 pbo in the same \@whatever-mod-name\addons\ folder and now launch OFP with such mod activated.

-Select the mission editor, be sure you are in Expert mode (if Novice is wrote on the missoin editor menu, click on it so it becomes Expert).

create a soldier on the map and double click on it.

At the line named "Initialization" click on the empty part and press CTRL and the V of your keyboard together.

It will paste the whole line you selected previously.

Click on Preview, and the soldier will have his default weapon and ammo removed, and will use the MP5 and its mags instead.

Hi,

After having downloaded JPMod Beta, I wanna download C Site Island for JPMod.

There, I need those AddOns:

Mapfact Baracken1_5

Mapfact Oil Addon

Mapfact Sheds Pack

Mapfact Mine Objects

Where can I find'em?

Thanks!