theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Where can I download Combat! Bradley Pack 1.4? ofp.info gives only 1.3. confused_o.gif

Here you go fella(scroll down the page it's the 21'st down)CLICK ME

sigym7.jpg

island jungle Everon

included addon for artillery put SNYSptPack.pbo file in addons folder

Resue Downed Chopper pilots destroy enemy VC camps " air support availible "

Addon Sebnam 2 required

and other

Mods Required

"DWRvietcong",

"spdjunglesf",

"sebnam_nv",

"bis_resistance",

"editorupdate102",

"GJeepC",

"AH6v2",

"sebnam_vha",

"sebnam_vh",

"BAS_MH47185",

"C130v1a",

"CessnaB",

"gcessna",

"M113C",

"camillino",

"UH60B",

"su25b",

"jarsniper",

"bas_weap"

mostly the oddball aircraft that I can't locate.

I must have mucked up my BIS files... Cause I get BIS_Resistance missing when I load up OFP or any OFP Res mission (It worked fine for over a year...)

Would it be illegal for someone to send me whatever PBO/s its refering to?  huh.gif

Cause I lost my disks and new OFP disks are arriving in long time.  sad_o.gif

I had, and am rebuying, GOTY.

Edit: At last guy to post: This BIS_Resistance thing also comes out as a mission specific bug... Its a problem with the mission, open the mission.sqm and add it in.

A Mexico mod would be interesting, however I think a mod with alot more potential would be a Colombian mod simulating the Colombian civil war (the longest ongoing civil war in South America) and the secret drug wars that the US is quietly fighting there using a mixture of DEA agents, CIA, Army Special Forces, and PMC's (private military corporations).

One was started a long time ago but used crappy and unrealistic textures along with the regular BIS Resistance models and BIS weapons.

Most of the weapons and vehicles are already made and plenty of models and textures exist that could be easily converted and modified to form Colombian Army units, Colombian Airforce units, Colombian SF, Rebel FARC/ELN forces, and right wing AUC paramilitaries...not to mention drug lords. I think someone awhile back made a coca plant as well. I know for sure there was a nice marijuana plant addon made (which is also grown in Colombia but not as lucrative as coca).

In Mexico, yeah they have some cool units, aircraft, and vehicles, but aside from making a fictional US vs. Mexico war (which would probably end up being a very racist mod), there is only a drug war to simulate as the war with the Zapatistas has pretty much ended unless someone wanted to simulate the past conflict or possible future conflicts with Mexico's indigenous people.

Overall I think a Colombian mod would provide alot more interesting missions and units to simulate (including indigenous fighters as well). A Vietnam jungle map could probably be modified (with permission) to make a great Colombia map (or at least using the vegitation and textures with custom elevation models).

Anyhoo... that's just my opinion. But I'm also biased as I'm half Colombian.

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

well yeah , thats true mexico is currently in war with the Cartels buying weapons from the russian mafia , theres even been cases were they shot with missle launchers at military convoys and even at military bases, i heard that some of the mexican army troops even desert and  form groups of Paramilitants working for cartels in the northern part. AKA "ZETAS GROUP" they are all ex-military and police units.,  if the mexican side were to be made they could be put in the

West , because they are one of the U.S best allied, it seems they buy weapons from all over the world i see French tanks, russian helis, american jets , american humvees , European rifles , put il say it would be a nice mod....my consultant told me that the Zetas might form a rebel group operating on the north and the zapatistas in the south both are probably going to rise in the year 2010, do to that mexico has wars every 100 years, check this patter

1810 the independence "mexico is formed"

1910 the revolution war

2010 huh.gif?huh.gif??? we dont know

I seriously doubt another war is going to happen in 2010 just to mark an anniversary. The last two wars there were done for important reasons. For there to be another civil war, the Zapatistas would have to resume fighting and gain more support from the rest of Mexico. But right now the Zapatistas have become somewhat fragmented and in some cases having corrupt leadership that the Mexican government basically bought out.

The Zetas however would never be trusted. Who supports the Zetas other then drug cartels? Nobody. They are feared as death squads. The majority of Mexicans simply don't say anything about them publicly if they live up in the Northern states and in the border towns. like like Ciudad Acuna, Ciudad Warez, Nuevo Laredo, etc...

I live in South Texas so I'm familiar with the Zeta issue.

I've never heard of any of the cartels using anti-tank weapons. The only incident I heard of where an anti-tank weapon was used was when Mexican Federal police attacked a cartel convoy in which one of the vehicles was taken out with a M72 LAW rocket. The Russian Mafia has apparently been active around the California border area, however I know in South Texas, the Russian Mafia has never been able to make many inroads into the drug/human smuggling trade in Texas as it is controlled mostly by the Mexican Mafia and groups affiliated with them or directly with the cartels.

At any rate, yeah I agree the Mexican military has lots of really cool equipment...but making realistic scenarios where that equipment would be used is a bit unrealistic short of "kill the Commie Indians" type anti-Zapatista missions. All their heavy weapons like tanks and fighter-bombers (aside for intercepting smugglers once in a blue moon) they rarely use along the US/Mexico border. Plus occasionally the Mexican police and Army units are the ones doing the smuggling.

The Colombian civil war on the other hand is a massive conflict in which the full power of the Colombian military has been used and one in which the US is intensively involved with (although very quietly today as it is overshadowed by the Middle East conflicts). Northern Mexico terrain would be a bit boring to fight in aside from city fights where as Colombian mountain and jungle terrain would provide a rich combat experience like on many of the Vietnam jungle maps. The range of Colombian, American, and mercenary units that could be made is also vast with a ton of realistic mission scenarios based on real life events like attempting to rescue downed American mercenary pilots (which in real life was not succesful).

There you also have Marxist rebels (FARC/ELN) who are heavily armed with everything RPG's to shoulder launched anti-aircraft missiles and who have support from the Russian Mafia, Drug Cartels, and both Eurpean and Israeli mercenaries.

If anyone made such a mod, I could make some really good missions showing the tragedy of that civil war based on my family's experiences with it. (One of my Uncles was murdered by paramilitary thugs and a cousin of mine became mayor of a town that was a major battle ground between rebels, drug cartels, right-wing paramilitaries, and the government).

But regardless of which would make a better mod, it doesn't really matter unless highly skilled addon makers/texturers/editors and map makers are willing to dedicate themselves to such a mod.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

chris G i also live in the south texas im at the Rio Grande Valley  yay.gif  well the zetas suposly are supported by the poor. because suposly they rob the rich and its giving to the poor...ummm and plus most of the people are tired of the corrupted goverment

I'm looking for the Bell 47G Resistance helicopter needed to play Operation Black Mamba and Delta Force campaigns on Tonal island. Anyone got it? PM/link me! No luck on ofp.info despite following recent links.

PlatformKing, i am looking for operation black mamba, where did you find it, because the original links were broken

Hello All,

I did a search for this term and I didn't get any results back. I'm hoping that you can give me a hand...

For the latest build of the SLX 1.093 and SLX 1.093+GRAA 2.0 I'm getting the following error message box at the start of each mission (when I click on the "OK" tab the game proceeds normally):

"Cannot open object: data3d\beretta92f_empty.p3d"

I'm now having problems in the editor, where it won't preview a mission. Whenever I try to do so, it cuts to the black Loading Screen, but then after several seconds it cuts back to the Editor's map and the above error message is waiting for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yours,

Kyle

Feb. 17, 2007

smile_o.gif

Hello,

One month ago i loose my hard disk, and today I'm searching since two hours but it's impossible to find

Offtime jon (or John) doe kit

Could someone (Sanctuary maybe whistle.gif ) please provide me a link for this wonderful work ?

Thank you for your help

Thanks, as usual smile_o.gif

But strange I tried this link two hours ago and they said that the file is not on server....

Oh ! I'm looking for the Holy Grail, do you know where i can download it ? biggrin_o.gif

One more time Thanks very much ! xmas_o.gif

Does anybody have the Tales of War static M60 pack from several years ago?

I can't get the next addons:

1.Civilian Vehicles pack (Devil) [9.7 MB]

2.Editor Upgrade - Editor's Edition (General Barron)

anybody can give me a hand?

I've been looking all over for the UA 1.1 version of SEF LAV mortars. all the links seem to be dead. (Only could find the older, UA 1.0 version)

Anyone know if the 1.1 version is still out there?

-thanks

stridev

Quote[/b] ]I've been looking all over for the UA 1.1 version of SEF LAV mortars. all the links seem to be dead. (Only could find the older, UA 1.0 version)

Anyone know if the 1.1 version is still out there?

This is a patch fix for UA, it might be what you're looking for. I don't think there was a ver. 1.1 releaesd.

My Webpage

If anyone still needs addons for OFP CWC or OFPR I have a large collection from which I can host selected files on my personal file server. Make a request by PM or post it here and I'll provide a link.

~OFP will live forvever~

Hi everybody

I search a link to Kiowa Warrior addon by Kegetys to play "Siberian Fox" mission... I search everywhere, but I'm not found. :< Please, help!

P.S - Sorry for my bad english. smile_o.gif