theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

4 hours ago, -Snafu- said:

It should work if you rename the exe FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE, don't forget to change it back though.

I'll try.

Edit - I made a copy of the exe and named it FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE and it was able to find it. Thanks!

Edited by Revan9190

Does anyone know which addons are being used in this video below?

Maybe if someone knows, even the mission, it looks very appealing lol

And this

On 17.9.2018 at 8:23 PM, hitman1987 said:

There are descriptions below the vids @youtube, comrade.

These are not all the addons he's using in these missions and that campaign

I looking for the standing reload animation for the ww4 animations from STGN but the saw a link from 4shared but doesn't work

evereyone have the SNABIJ.rtm file ?

thanks in advance :)

16 hours ago, EliasComando said:

I looking for the standing reload animation for the ww4 animations from STGN but the saw a link from 4shared but doesn't work

evereyone have the SNABIJ.rtm file ?

thanks in advance :)

Here you go! http://www.mediafire.com/file/ja0jcmcjhnzvdc2/SNABIJ.rtm (I have a backup of all the anim packs, picked up from the ofp.ru forums)

Off topic question: Does this work? Found this on the russian site for OFP and it looks like a good automatic addon finder for missions that require (long lost) addons.

http://www.flashpoint.tom.ru/all-files/programm/programma-ofpreplacer.html

10 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Here you go! http://www.mediafire.com/file/ja0jcmcjhnzvdc2/SNABIJ.rtm (I have a backup of all the anim packs, picked up from the ofp.ru forums)

Off topic question: Does this work? Found this on the russian site for OFP and it looks like a good automatic addon finder for missions that require (long lost) addons.

http://www.flashpoint.tom.ru/all-files/programm/programma-ofpreplacer.html

i look the anim but is not the anim

the file when press the r button the soldier crounch and reload the weapon but in the video is reload in stand position

@zulu1, you're typically good with finding files or having them on your PC. Someone on an OFP/CWA Facebook page is looking for KEGags17RES.pbo, but I can only find ags17_11.zip which only contains kegags.pbo. It would be greatly appreciated if you, or someone else here, could locate this addon. I've looked everywhere, so I thought I'd check here.

I think KEGags17RES is the class name, but I'll take a look when I get the chance.

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can learn to make addons for this game, or can someone help me? I can already model and make sounds, textures, etc. I just need to learn how to make them work ingame. What I would like to do is add new guns, new unit models and uniforms, new vehicles, etc. I would like to make a faction mod.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Ok. Just to be sure. Are you asking about OFP/CWA? Or Arma 3? 

People occasionally post in here thinking it's for A3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/21/2018 at 7:08 PM, Macser said:

Ok. Just to be sure. Are you asking about OFP/CWA? Or Arma 3? 

People occasionally post in here thinking it's for A3.

Yes, I am asking about OPF/CWA. Not Armed Assault, Arma 2, or Arma 3. The game from 2001 :) I want to mod it.

• Like 1

It might seem an odd question to some. But I've replied to a couple of questions from people who mistakenly posted in the wrong section. And not too many people are getting into modding OFP at this point. :smile_o:

I would've suggested the OFP editing section. But to be honest, a lot of the links to tutorials and other resources would be broken. If you like I can let you know what to expect, and what kind of limitations the engine will force on you. We can do that via PM here on the boards. Or Discord if you use that.  I can get you started at least.

• Like 1

On 20.10.2018 at 7:14 AM, blindside said:

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can learn to make addons for this game, or can someone help me?

I've listed some of the tutorials here. Brsseb and Fab tutorials are a must read f you want to use Oxygen (BI proprietary 3D modelling software).

A few years ago I was looking for Mikero's PBO tools that were stil WinXP compatible so I downloaded everything I could find at the time. Thought I could share my archive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hQe3FSzBAmlqGrRaQvjXqYEYuq7CJgZm

Programs in the root directory work with the old system. Programs inside the "new" folder do not. Newest Fwatch is going to use MakePBO 1.75, ExtractPBO 1.80, dePBO.dll 3.52 because they don't have debinarised wrp shenanigans.

• Like 2

Thanks dude:

Can you please give working link of Modern combat SLX here link is broken:-

& Modern combat mod here:-

Can you also give ECP REDUX V1.0 plus patch of v 1.2 & 1.1 links if possible.

Does anyone have the sound mods that used to come with JAM3? I have JAM3, but the readme mentions 3 alternate sound mods.