theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

hey! Again, I'm looking for nice soundpack replacement for ofp. Can anybody upload Battlefield Insane Soundpack? Here is the link: http://svd.s20.xrea.com/index-e.html

or, do anyone of you have any recommandation for soundpack? I prefer running original OFP just with model replacement+ texture replacement+ sound replacement, without too much AI or effect config.

The link works fine for me

This link is accessible tough, but some download links for this sound mod has expired. I can only download the Resistant sound project but I can't download the basic sound project.

This link is accessible tough, but some download links for this sound mod has expired. I can only download the Resistant sound project but I can't download the basic sound project.

It's been that way for 10 years now. Everyone thinks Dynamic Range is better anyway.

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3rBVeNghsPuaWJ1b1ItamttTEE

Not confident that this is okay to put this here, but the link is the rar file for the VME PLA1979 mod. I found it through some Russian site that had a link to another Russian file hosting site. Since I forgot where the exact download location was, and since some or a few people might have trouble finding the mod including me before; I decided to upload it to my google drive and share it with you guys.

• Like 1

I look for the addon

ecl_document

for tne mission " chemical warfare "

thanks

Due to some glitch at the ISP my upload was about 15 times faster than it usually is. So I've decided to mirror some of the larger files that I didn't get around to because I kept losing connection to the FTP after around 600MB at the normal upload speed (which is a problem since so many of you are creating such large mods, so please spend less time on addons ;) ).

Mirrors by OFPr.info:

Lost Brothers Lebanon and Sinai islands:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/LoBo_Lebanon1_3Sinai1_5.7z

OFP: Elite Soundpacks:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons3/ofp_elite_sound_pack_1_._0.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons3/ofp_elite_soundpack_-_music.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons3/ofp_elite_soundpack_-_steyr_-_g36a.rar

DXDLL Custom water bump textures:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons3/dxdll_custom_water_bump_textures.rar

• Like 1

What are the available CTI addons.

I know of MFCTI but i always wondered if there was a better CTI addon or a better one out ther.

Please reply with a link to the addon and a little bit about it and any mods that need to go with it or can work with the mod also with links. Thx in advance. :)

Hope this is the right place to post... Im looking for any Stargate addons anyone might have...

the Stargateassault.net website is down.

ive scoured the internet & gotten everything i could find. thought i remember there being replicators...

Yes i downloaded that... still missing some things that im pretty sure i remember existing. replicators, drones etc...

I did find the drone chair... it existed in the Atlantis.pbo... the entry in the Config file was in error. it was calling up the wrong model name. I edited that & now it shows up.

Still though if anyone has any old Stargate addons id def appreciate it... if you could post here. let me know what it is & where you found it... Ill try to post a list later of what i have already.

***EDIT***

Also just remembered... I seen the other day, a pic of the Daedalous... no link to addon but i saw the pic... someone must have made one at some point... id def love to have that too...