theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi,

i'm fed up with vanilla faces. I'd like to include a new one as default for my upcoming mod, is anybody aware of such pack somewhere (hi res), which isn't Llaumax head pack ?

Hi,

i'm fed up with vanilla faces. I'd like to include a new one as default for my upcoming mod, is anybody aware of such pack somewhere (hi res), which isn't Llaumax head pack ?

I created some new black and mixed faces (american hispanic-like) for WW4 Extended. They are just four and they are the same res as vanilla, though. I could pack them as standalone if you are interested.

I created some new black and mixed faces (american hispanic-like) for WW4 Extended. They are just four and they are the same res as vanilla, though. I could pack them as standalone if you are interested.

Ha thanks, but i'm more into European like faces, for the Franco Prussian war :)

I don't recall anything other than Llauma's pack. Were there any face textures released with the A1/A2 sample files? 

I don't recall anything other than Llauma's pack. Were there any face textures released with the A1/A2 sample files?

Good idea, i'll check A1 textures.

Greetings. I have some questions about Lechistan island, version at ofp.info is 1.0, it has some errors (some objects cause error messages about unavailable model - "Magic"). So had anybody seen an updated version?

@Spooky Lynx:

There was no other version I know of. You must have missed some addon - I've never encountered any problems with Lechistan 1.0.

Hi!

I'm looking for Q's (.kju's) WGL Nogova Texture Replacement (BIF), and WGL CWC Vegetation Replacement. Also Phaeden islands Gaia and Samak Hills (I know Gaia 1.0 is on OFPr.info, but wasn't there some update?).

Thanks!

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/WGLNogovaRetexture.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/wgl_texture_replacement_pack.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/wg_gaia_1.00.exe

These are files I gave to .kju for his rebuild of the old wargames.de site

http://wargames.armaholic.eu/files/temp/

• Like 2

Greetings. I have some questions about Lechistan island, version at ofp.info is 1.0, it has some errors (some objects cause error messages about unavailable model - "Magic"). So had anybody seen an updated version?

According to the readme these are the required addons.

WARNING - required addons!

The following addons are required for OFPL Lechistan map:

AGS Buildings Pack 2.6

AGS Industrial Pack 3.0

AGS Harbor Pack 2.0

Mapfact Barracks 1.5

Mapfact Nogova Mine Ltd. / Airport addon 1.2

Project Farmland Objects Pack 1.2

AEF Train addon 1.11

Most or of above can be found here:

http://mapfact.armed-assault.de/Archiv/include.php?path=content/content.php&contentid=33

Or:

AGS_Harbor_Pack_2.0 [5.7 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

AGS_Buildings_Pack_2.6 [5.4 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

AGS_Industrial_Pack_v.3.0 [7.35 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

Mapfact Airport 1.2 [1.6 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

Mapfact Barracks 1.5 [3.69 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

Farmland Objects 1.2 [4.1 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

AEF Train [17.44 MB] from FTP#1 or FTP#2

You also need OFPL_Objects included in with the island.

hi guys, isee some unit picture Galaxy at War mod.

Is there some units finish? Can you give me the link?

hi guys, isee some unit picture Galaxy at War mod.

Is there some units finish? Can you give me the link?

As far as i know nothing was released, though i maybe incorrect.

• Like 1

@Zulu & JdB:

Thanks! Seems like OFPR.info have all Fliper's addons, but link to MKey mirror wasn't available even when searching in News and Addons sections.

@Marksman:

SWAT van is available here, but it throws an error when putting it into editor. It's a config issue - it transports nonexistant weapons and magazines. Heli and pilots were never released AFAIK.

Guys, do anyone have LWP mod addons available (except released trucks, T-72s and Hinds)?

Well, except trucks, T-72 and Hinds there's nothing much left. A Mi-2 helicopter in LWP camo from Airwolf Mod, and a bonus unit PT-91 tank from LWP team, but that one is post-1990 Polish Army. There was also Polish infantry (both modern and LWP) in Vilas' pack, but I don't have a mirror...

Are authors available for contact? Maybe they will be kind and release other stuff 'as is'?