theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I'd appreciate that. If those HDDs even work now! :p

They still work...just ;)

Could anyone upload Icarus' 3D sights for hand guns? The link in the thread is down and I didn't want to bump it. Thanks in advance.

Is there an addon or something laying around to replace the BIS units with WW4/WW4 EXT ones in the CWA and Resistance campaigns and missions? I'm running WW4 + ECS and I have the WW4 infantry and vehicle extensions + Cold War addon

Is there an addon or something laying around to replace the BIS units with WW4/WW4 EXT ones in the CWA and Resistance campaigns and missions? I'm running WW4 + ECS and I have the WW4 infantry and vehicle extensions + Cold War addon

WW4 already replaces the vanilla units with WW4 ones. So, just by installing and loading WW4 you can play the original campaigns (Cold War Crisis and Resistance) using those units without any further tinkering. If you also want to change the weapons you can use this. Just note that those weapon replacements will affect gameplay and will probably break missions (such as units engaging sooner due to increased engagement distances of WW4 weapons).

Currently there's no similar replacement using WW4 Extended units and there's no plans on my part to release one.

Thank You Great Zulu, Master of Ninja, Eternal Source of Flashpoint Goodness! :)

Hi, does anyone have UWAR GRASS v1.23b? Gamepark only hosts v1.00.

Nvm, found Zulus post.

I still need v1.23. The older versions don't work with ECP.

Edited by BlackSidras

Does anyone have CoC Tomahawk Pack v. 2.0 (august 2006)? The one on OFPR.info is v. 1.0 from 2004...

Nevermind - I found it on old HDD. If anybody will need this, here's a link.

Edited by krzychuzokecia
Link added