theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi guys, I'm looking for Ballistic Addon Studio Complete Pack 1.0.

I don't have "Complete Pack", but here are (IIRC) all BAS addons:

- Blackhawks 1.0

- Pavehawks 1.1

- Littlebirds 1.1

- Littlebirds 1.2 Beta

- Kiowa Warriors 1.1

- Chinooks 1.2

- Deltas/Rangers 1.55 (mirror bu Zulu1, thx!)

- Russian OPFOR 1.3

- Tonal 1.2

- Tonal SF

- Tonal Redux

- TSF Redux

- Infantry Kit.

Have fun!

It's me again. Could anybody reupload Ivosm's Multicam US Army, Rangers and Deltas? That HYK-based pack, as opposed to the one Jonny-based I asked a page earlier. :)

Is this it? It's the only multicam that I have from IVO.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6gezc5atl6cm7yf/IvoMSF.rar

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

I don't have "Complete Pack", but here are (IIRC) all BAS addons:

- Blackhawks 1.0

- Pavehawks 1.1

- Littlebirds 1.1

- Littlebirds 1.2 Beta

- Kiowa Warriors 1.1

- Chinooks 1.2

- Deltas/Rangers 1.55 (mirror bu Zulu1, thx!)

- Russian OPFOR 1.3

- Tonal 1.2

- Tonal SF

- Tonal Redux

- TSF Redux

- Infantry Kit.

Have fun!

JdB has supplied me a list of files on OFPR.info that are marked bad and many of these are on the list.

Insted try one of these all in one packs:

http://www.fileplanet.com/153848/download/Operation-Flashpoint:-Resistance---BAS-All-in-One-Addons-Pack

or

http://www.gamefront.com/files/5964613.

Is this it? It's the only multicam that I have from IVO.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6gezc5atl6cm7yf/IvoMSF.rar

Nope :( That's the one based on Jonny's models.

JdB has supplied me a list of files on OFPR.info that are marked bad and many of these are on the list.

Weird, apart from the Deltas/Rangers, everything BAS on OFPR.info worked for me (in fact I was downloading these files a week ago).

FriendlyIntentions is this the kind of thing you meant?It might be a start.

Yes!!! Thank you so much, this will be very useful. If anyone has this it would be awesome...

Food items Meat and a can of beans or a loaf of bread

A model for a hunk of meat would be amazing. give the player a dummy weapon like "throw" called "eat". I have a few good animal addons (Itweas Wolf, a rabbit, dinosours and some farm animals). Give the animals magazines of meat and you should be able to hunt.

hi,

^^ Thats not good, The wealth of user content for OFP is amazing and if it gets lost that will be a very sad day. I doubt I'll ever truly be over modding this game.

I'm looking for generic items to use as magazines for dummy weapons. So the player doesnt have to just guess what is in this m16 mag pack lol. items like...

Food items (beans, bread, meat, water bottle etc)

Generic car parts (battery, starter motor, clutch plate etc)

Computer Parts (floppy disk, circuit boards, transistor)

Any other general items tools like monkey wrench, ammo press, different coloured bags like sugar bags. Anything at all along these lines....

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I already have a lot of open world generation scripts that I wrote maybe a year ago, shouldn't take long to get an "escape from C-Site island full of dinosaurs and corporate poachers" mod up and running. If anyone wants some of my scripts let me know, they are sp at the moment, designed for a two/three player "stay within 300m of each other" type game. I find it boring when the game creator knows what is going to happen so I use arrays of units/positions/weapons/vehicles and the Random command a lot.

For the food items you could use this: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10173

It includes:

-meat

-wooden stick

-flint

-steel

-cloth

-coconut

-banana

cya.

Nikiller.

friendlyIntentions I'll whip up a can o beans and a loaf of bread later today. :)

FriendlyIntentions I'll whip up a can o beans and a loaf of bread later today.

Archive has been updated to include a can of beans and loaf of bread.It's a small file so I didn't see the point in posting the models separately.

Edited by Maczer

i'm looking for an RHS tank mod

incuiding the following thanks =>

RHS Vehicles:

IS-3

IS-7

KV-1

KV-2

KV-85

SU-100

RHS (export)

110 (china)

IS-2 (china)

Edited by Black_M

Hello all!

I'm looking for General Barrons' Handsignals Command System v1.2b. Unfortunately OFPR.info hosts only previous versions. If somebody have the latest, I'd be grateful.

Zulu1 posted a link just over a year ago in this very thread: Here is the complete HS package

This assumes that v1.2 is the same as v1.2b, just dropping the beta designation. It has the same filename as that given by General Barron in the Handsignals thread.

----------===== HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM =====----------

By General Barron

aw_barron@hotmail.com

Edited by Garcia

Silama@start.no

V1.2 BETA 26 October 2006

Yep :)

Is there any decent East German military units beside the one of those addons which the essentially reskins of the Soviets ?

However I know there is some vehicle addons like T-55s and MiG-29s, but I only looking for soldiers only for now.

excuse me for repetition, but i asked 6 days ago if it's possible to make an RHS pack incluiding those rare tanks :

RHS Vehicles:

IS-3

IS-7

KV-1

KV-2

KV-85

SU-100

RHS (export)

110 (china)

IS-2 (china

But i diden't recieve any reply, so i'm asking please if you could make it please

Edited by Black_M

excuse me for repetition, but i asked 6 days ago if it's possible to make an RHS pack incluiding those rare tanks please :

RHS Vehicles:

IS-3

IS-7

KV-1

KV-2

KV-85

SU-100

RHS (export)

110 (china)

IS-2 (china

Since they don't currently exist and RHS is done with OFP it is not going to happen, unless you are going to do it yourself.

If you want to learn how to create your own,there are tutorials on the subject here on these

forums.Have a look around. :)

As for the programs people use.There's Blender,3ds max,wings 3d and more.And of course O2 light.

Edited by Maczer