theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Unfortunately beside the addons posted by Sudayev I can only remember of the oldie Farmlands mod. But none are exactly what you are looking for, I'm afraid.

Does anybody have the Lost Brothers' Sinai and Lebanon maps ?

Lost Brothers' Sinai and Lebanon

Try to find yours sky on faguss website

Actually,there is no sky pack on faguss website matching the sky addon I''m looking for.:)

Is there an LVT addon? I think I used to have it somewhere on the pc,but few days ago I switched to windows 7 and everything is lost

Your link in your signature did not show the download link and that link wanted me to install a plugin which looks very much like a virus.

Dammit, it was working less than a year ago. :( It is corrupted now, seems, and uploading.com has been changed (to worse).

EDIT: it actually works, lol. Nikiller somehow found a way to a direct download link, so my reupload is still worth something. Check out new link in my signature.

Edited by DegmanCRO

It doesn't :(

edit: It seems my ISP is trolling me so i can't download anything from ofpr.info :( I have somehow managed to get this file :)

edit2: It's not my ISP, it's google chrome! downloading works fine for Internet Explorer. WTH!!!

Yes IE works for me but chrome don't, think firefox works too

It doesn't :(

edit: It seems my ISP is trolling me so i can't download anything from ofpr.info :( I have somehow managed to get this file :)

edit2: It's not my ISP, it's google chrome! downloading works fine for Internet Explorer. WTH!!!

Some for me with gamepark, dunno why.

I just want a zombie mode like dayz arma 2 for operation flashpoint!:butbut:

Make it Online, Thanks!

Late reply but Z-Day was already mentioned/posted on the forum. It uses the "Multiplayer Saving System" so it's the closest to Day-Z in OFP. It's only in Russian and only for 1.99 version though.

---------- Post added at 12:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

Hi, I'm looking for the map/island from the "Conspiracies: Deluxe" Mod?

I don't want to download the whole mod cause my internet speed sucks.

It's called "NewLand Island" if you're still searching it. Look up on ofpr.info.