theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I'm looking for some unofficial addons for Libmod:

1. Liberation Mod patch FD fixed (I already installed the patch from OFPR.info and it broke my Libmod exactly as Bielow said in his post)

2. BA10&T38 for LibMod by pioneer

3. Tanks by T_Roc

4. Gaz, machine gun and T-34/85 (that fixed version from flashpoint.ru)

p.s.

Thanks Zulu for recommending me the official release of Libmod - it's way better than that libxp pack.

Vitamin;

I uploaded most of of my LibMod extras. It looks like the FD patch I have is the original. I thought Bielow gave me all of the updates. Maybe I lost it.

Perhaps some else has the fixed version.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/cwfsaur6bc9b9/LibMod

Thank you very much Zulu for uploading all these files. But could you tell me please which file is T_Roc's tanks?

Crap I think I did everything except that one. I'll upload it tonight.

Edited by Zulu1

What a nice surprise you've just made me Tesseract:) Thank you very much for this file. I was worried it might be lost for good, as Zulu said he didn't have it.

Hi,

for my modding needs i'm looking for a upgraded version of Everon, with modernized vegetation (Resistance one or Berghoff one maybe) and with better ground textures (Resistance ones ? Others ?) than vanilla.

for my modding needs i'm looking for a upgraded version of Everon, with modernized vegetation (Resistance one or Berghoff one maybe) and with better ground textures (Resistance ones ? Others ?) than vanilla.

Check out WGL Texture Replacement Pack or FFUR Islands Pack. This re-textured Everon by Atherakhia and Symbiot looks also very nice but I don't know if it was released?

Thanks, i think WGL is the way to go.

Prof

Yeah WGL is the best. I don't like the big red trees in MrBurns & Berghoff's replacement. One tip is you can take the three .wrp files and pbo them into worlds.pbo and put it in your addons folder. This way you won't need to swap out the original files in the worlds folder.