theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Thank you very much SappeR for uploading these addons for me. BTW, is there VW Beetle (the old one) or proper Mini (Morris/Austin Mini) for OFP? Or Citroen 2CV maybe?

I don't have those demo missions (don't know even what these are?) but I happen to have vit_mig25_12.exe (I hope it uploaded OK).

Thanks a lot ! :)

About the demo missions, I think that they are sorta like exemplary stuff that give you an idea about how to create a mission.

@krzychuzokecia

Since sniping-jack made Noe2 for Mapfact and judging by the date on the photo post my guess is it's Mapfact Nogova V1.00.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6435

Well, this time RuN beat You - it's Mapfact's Nogova-2 by Sniping-Jack, while one You've posted is Mapfact's Nogova by TSC-Plage.

Somehow I'm also mixing that two releases: I have TSC-Plage Nogova 1.22 on HDD, but I was sure that this is Nogova-2 by Jack!

Hello.

Does anybody have an addon of the Type56-S1 (Chinese AK-47 copy) ?

Try WW3 Weapons Pack beta - it contains few AK variants including Type-56 and fictional "RPKs with milled receiver".

I downloaded Operation Gulf War Crisis Public Beta but when unpacking I got error message - 'file corrupted'. Could someone please confirm that this zip file is broken? And maybe somebody knows if there is another working link for this mod somewhere?

Yep, it's corrupted. Tried downloading it threw bitcomet.

Thank you BlackSidras for your confirmation. I had some problems with my PC lately and wasn't sure about this file.

Hey,

I downloaded this and it seems OK. Try doing a rmb click on the link, then select "save as". That helps with corrupted downloads.

Thanks Zulu for the tip - I'll try it out later. BTW, I'm looking for NVG replacement - something like PVS-7 maybe?

Was this BSA M20 motorcycle ever released?

EDIT:

I'm guessing that Sokol 1000 never made it into OFP - or I'm wrong maybe?

Edited by vitamin

Libmod as some nice WW2 BMWs also

Thank you both for those suggestions (I picked BMW from Libmod - looks damn good indeed).