theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I'm looking for ETONmod v4.04-v4.05 update. Does anyone have? Please help.

Edit:

Never mind, already found!

Edited by Stary wiarus

Here is something that I could use some help with. I have this file, but I don't know who made it or where it came from. It is a bit corrupted, I need to get a good copy if anyone has it.

islands with grass.rar

hi,

Here is something that I could use some help with. I have this file, but I don't know who made it or where it came from. It is a bit corrupted, I need to get a good copy if anyone has it.

islands with grass.rar

I think it comes from Legend Of Madness mod.

cya.

Nikiller.

@Ian here you have SPT_pack from snypper

http://www.mediafire.com/?9yufy0mmklp8fyk

Thank you, thank you so much guzicek101! I'm so happy to finally get hold of this file again. I thought it was lost for good. Greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

Hi, I am searching for Vipersheart LoBo Mod s HK Pack. Unfortunately the archive on ofpr.info: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=3163 is corrupted.

If You know where can I find this add on please let me know.

Tkanks.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Please disregard previous post, I got it now.

Thanks.

Hey all hope your all doing good. i need some help finding a few addons i hope that some of you long time members may be able to help me find them. here is the list of what i need.

1. Mammoth Tank.

2. Gears and Strider Pack. <--Found This a few pages back!

3. GDI Titan.

4. GDI Juggernaut.

5. High-MACS. <--Found This a few pages back!

6. A.P.U.

Any help would be appreciated. i have been looking all over the place no luck yet nothing but dead links.

Edited by Zedrein

I haven't seen a Syrian Civil War mod for flashpoint and want to create one, though the first unit I want to create is bashar al-assad. I tried looking around on a couple flashpoint addon sites and couldn't find a unit with a business suit that could do with a face change and become al-assad. Does anyone know of such a unit because I remember seeing one once before?

@chillock

Try the Vilas mod packs, there is a unit in a black business suit called a "V.I.P". Could this be what you meant? also, there's a man-in-black addon on opfr.info you maybe could use.

As for my question, i'm searching for anything north-korea related except the dprk army pack i already found op opfr.info. was there maybe an update or some north-korean style map available? thank you in advance!

Does anybody have the Tiger II config file for I44 2.7?

I haven't seen a Syrian Civil War mod for flashpoint and want to create one, though the first unit I want to create is bashar al-assad. I tried looking around on a couple flashpoint addon sites and couldn't find a unit with a business suit that could do with a face change and become al-assad. Does anyone know of such a unit because I remember seeing one once before?

There is LOBO MOD Syrian pack.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10711

Leopard

Does anybody have the Tiger II config file for I44 2.7?

This?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6304

Unfortunately that is not the one I am looking for.

The config file posted by Bielow here. It makes so that the Tiger II's of the I44 will be added on the editor so you can play with them.