theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi guys.. the Image is the addon "Mast" from the FDF.. anyone has it or know its name in the FDF addons folder

I guess you found it in the editor.

empty/objects (Finnish Defense Forces) "Mast"

ClassName: "FDF_Masto"

The config.cpp is found in:

FDF_maldevic_w_c.pbo

The model is here:

FDF_island_o.pbo\mastoBase.p3d

Large mods like this can split things up quite a bit.

So you need both files to make it work, but you will most likely get errors because these files need other files also.

If you know what you're doing you could separte out just the antenna mast, but you need permission to do so from the FDF team.

Could somebody give me a link to latest and all AddOns of Operation Frenchpoint?

I tried to download it from OFPR and other sites but they always told me that the file doesn't exist.

And if that's not possible, is there some kind of a mod-AddOn that adds a new "faction" thing? Something like PLA 3.2v

Where can I find the AddOn or whatever that is that makes the mission editor window bigger and easier to use? I saw that alot on FDF or CSLA mod.

Where can I find the AddOn or whatever that is that makes the mission editor window bigger and easier to use? I saw that alot on FDF or CSLA mod.

Those mods use a redesigned graphical user interface (GUI) layout. It's part of those particular mods.

And there is no "default" redesigned GUI somewhere around? If not then that's bad.

I think it was Santuary who made a "Large Editor" gui replacenment. I'm not sure where you can find it these days. I can upload when I get some time.

I think it was Santuary who made a "Large Editor" gui replacenment. I'm not sure where you can find it these days. I can upload when I get some time.

That would be awesome if you would upload it here, of course if you want! :D

I think there used to be a M42 Duster on one of the OFP forums long ago, but when I found the thread there are no download links so probably it's impossible to find it, bad luck man.

Does an AddOn for OFP exist that adds new objects for ex-stunts, for example ramps and such?

Yes. Someone I used to work with released one a long time ago. Sadly I can't find the addon anymore though :(

There are some objects like that in the LegaWarz pack.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=4318&newlang=eng

... And you could very easily make some your self of course. It's one of the simplest addons to make ... ;)

Yes. Someone I used to work with released one a long time ago. Sadly I can't find the addon anymore though :(

There are some objects like that in the LegaWarz pack.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=4318&newlang=eng

... And you could very easily make some your self of course. It's one of the simplest addons to make ... ;)

Indeed I could make myself one but if I would conquer my laziness, I still would have huge problems with how to model and texture, because... I never modelled before! D:

Anyone have a working link for the SCARs posted on pg 251 by Foxlauncher? I tried the link but the site was in Russian. After using translator, I finally found what I thought was the link only to get a "file not found" type of error. They look nice and was wondering if anyone else had them...

Anyone have a working link for the SCARs posted on pg 251 by Foxlauncher? I tried the link but the site was in Russian. After using translator, I finally found what I thought was the link only to get a "file not found" type of error. They look nice and was wondering if anyone else had them...

You must register to download.

BTW

SCARs pack is amazing. :jump_clap:

You must register to download.

BTW

SCARs pack is amazing. :jump_clap:

I've tried to register multiple times and it always gives me the waiting icon? Anyway ideas? I've tried multiple times.

EDIT:

Got it to work. Im thinking that google translate was messing up the registration process

Edited by Blitzen

Where can I find a working download link for the Horror Pack 3 AddOn? I'd like to play a little with zombies but cannot find a functional link. Shame though, I don't know why almost all links died these days.