theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Those models also look pretty good! Damn, I always wondered why a lot of soldier packs looked similar in build. Thanks! I'll keep them around.

I think you can add KMARNS International Soldier model to the list also.

I'm trying to get together the addons needed to run Dynamic Afghanistan but so far I haven't been able to locate a site where i can get the JJR Generic Middle East Rebels 1.21 file. Any help is appreciated, even if it turns out the files are gone for good. Thanks in advance.

Can't download anything from ofp.info because I always lose connection...

Are there any problems with hosting?

Can't download anything from ofp.info because I always lose connection...

Are there any problems with hosting?

No problem here. The server hosting the pictures and hosted mods seems a bit slow though. Quite usual on a Sunday night when many automated maintenance, backup and optimization tasks are run.

No problem here. The server hosting the pictures and hosted mods seems a bit slow though. Quite usual on a Sunday night when many automated maintenance, backup and optimization tasks are run.

The access to the website was extremely slow throughout this whole week end and it still is, dunno for the DL speed though.

I'm looking for the LT. DAMADGE Toyota Hilux 1.1 file. The link in the Dynamic Afghanistan thread doesn't seem to be working and I wonder if the server is down.

I'm looking for the LT. DAMADGE Toyota Hilux 1.1 file. The link in the Dynamic Afghanistan thread doesn't seem to be working and I wonder if the server is down.

I'm not sure if this is v1.1, but it's certainly not 1.0 judging from the newspost ...

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/Hilux.rar

If that doesn't work, try v2.1 and hope it's backwards compatible ...

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/hiluxmgv2.1.zip

I have an addon idea for a Codex Gigas that explodes when you destroy it. It would be great for supernatural missions. For those of you who don't know, the Codex Gigas is nicknamed the Devil's Bible and the man who wrote is said to have sold his soul. It's the oldest and largest ancient manuscript and was returned to the Czech Republic from Switzerland after many years but was written in the Czech Republic. I could really use this addon. Any takers?

wikipedia: Codex Gigas

BronzeEagle, wrong forum, this addon doesn't already exists. It should be in Discussion.

It was, but I moved it here. Ideas and requests for existing addons all belong here in this thread.

You need a password for that download, alot (now more than half, i think) of the addons on opfr.info arent downloadable, i guess lots of server issues.