theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

All the islands I know of for OFP can be found here:

this is the old OFP.info site

There is no old or new site, it's all the same. The only difference is that OFPR.info forwards to the ofp.gamepark.cz domain (only looks more professional).

The real difference is that old addons (from before 2004 IIRC) are hosted on the ofp.gamepark.cz file server where as all files since are hosted on a privately rented FTP server. FTP is more secure and faster, but I am not aware of problems with infections from file downloads.

Edited by JdB

hi,

this is the old OFP.info site, be careful when browsing here, getting a virus isn't hard thanks to the pop ups.

I never had any infection problem with addons I downloaded at ofp.info and I always double check the file I download. Maybe it was false positive from you antivirus program?

For the pop up you should keep in mind that this website is free and owners have to pay the server bill. If you don't want pop up I suggest you to use Firefox and install Adblock and NoScript modul. Since I use it, I rarely have pop up.

cya.

Nikiller.

There is no old or new site, it's all the same.

I know its all the same, the point is the website in itself has been there since the beginning of the series.

Maybe it was false positive from you antivirus program?

nope, last year I went on there and ended up getting a trojan from one of the addon pages, i was like 12-23 pages in and all of a sudden some antivirus program started installing on my computer,

stupid me though didn't have my own antivirus on a the time, i was able to remove it though.

If you don't want pop up I suggest you to use Firefox

Already have it

Hi!

I'm looking for P:UKF infantry. I've got their L96, Land Rovers, weapons, Diemacos, LMGs and pistols from ofpr.info, but can't find any soldiers. Also: are there any other good British-themed addons? Like tanks, APCs or aircrafts?

Thanks in advance!

hi,

I am searching lastest version of DMA addons but all links I found are down or it is older versions. Anybody got the following links please:

DMA CHAD UNITS

BUSHFIRE LIBYAN UNITS

DMA MIDDLE EAST GUERILLAS

DMA TOYOTA TECHNICALS

DMA MIDDLE EAST CIVILIANS

DMA AFRICAN/MIDDLE EAST FACE PACK

DMA BRDM2 Desert

DMA LIBYA MAP v1.0 (not the 256 one)

Hey, Nikiller, any luck with that yet?

Big thanks Zulu! I have no idea how could I miss that infantry and Warrior APC! Also thanks for other suggestions - Challenger all the way! ;)

Hello,

I need help : i want to use the addon MESSOR Island but the ground is white! (and it's not a winter island i think)

i miss a addon or something ?

I'm looking for ACE:Island Pack too!

Thanks for your help.

@Kenoxite:

Grab all DMA Libya addons here: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1HAMCHM7/DMA_Libya.7z_links

Contains old (Libya 256) and new (Libya complete) versions of island. I did it only because old version have some nice missions - you can adjust them to finished Libya map by changing file name AFAIK.

Thank you very much, krzychuzokecia :)

Hello,

I need help : i want to use the addon MESSOR Island but the ground is white! (and it's not a winter island i think)

i miss a addon or something ?

I'm looking for ACE:Island Pack too!

Thanks for your help.

Have you downloaded all of the needed addons?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8494&newlang=eng

Have you downloaded all of the needed addons?

Thanks for the link... but i have always the same problem. The ground is always white. i don't understand !

All islands are ok, except Messor.

Messor needs recon.pbo from TacOps Server thread or some older WGL island pack.

Thanks Tesseract !

that's it ! MESSOR Island need recon.pbo to work properly

I can use this island for making missions now.

Hi, i'm looking for an english version of the Spetznatz mine pack.

Hi, I need vilas pack. It is really important.

And if you have a vilas packs, and a map of Poland, please share me a links, because all of them were on megaupload. :<

Vilas don't have these files now. I've but you'll have to wait till evening 'cause I've got to upload them somewhere and it's 300MB (too much for 99% of hosting sites).

Edit: link.

Edited by krzychuzokecia

i remember there was Bin mod that realism mod.

but now, i cannot find anymore.:confused:

where did it gone?

what happened??

sorry for poor english :p