theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi, do you know if someone creates a HMMWV Up-Armored like at this screen? 846b95a891_31988928_o2.jpg

the mod I've tried, but the hmmwv doesn t have up armored gun tower as on a picture

Yes in this pack the humvee is very similar ,m1116 and m 1114 is very nice but it's not what I'm looking

I might be jumping the gun, but does anyone have Sanctuary's WW4 Modders pack #4 (WW4 Soldier and Weapon Mlods)?

Thanks

EDIT

As a matter of fact, does anyone have any of the other modder packs? Thanks (all download links are down)

Edited by Blitzen

@Blitzen

I guess I have most of ww4modders resources. Maybe Sanctuary could change links?

I guess that would be best solution.

Icarus :j:

@RuN:

Here, I can also upload US 50th Inf from page 4. But anyone knows where to dl that Caen Island?

@Blitzen:

Resource pack 3 & 4.5. Contains textures and MLODs of units and MLODs of weapons.

PS. Sorry that page is in Polish, but it's only upload that works for me. To dl just type the code from the picture and click "Pobierz Plik". The tick button is just for accepting the rules, no problems with site were reported so I think it's safe.

Edited by krzychuzokecia
Added mirrors for Sanc's Resource Packs

@RuN:

PS. Sorry that page is in Polish, but it's only upload that works for me. To dl just type the code from the picture and click "Pobierz Plik". The tick button is just for accepting the rules, no problems with site were reported so I think it's safe.

I got it to work :D Thank you for doing that and for your help!

I'm looking for help in locating the rksl_wldnets addon, which I need for two WW4 missions. Thanks.

Should be this one:

RKSL-Netpack-USV1.0R.rar

And I'm in search for Holy Grail International BlackOps v1.01 Full/Final and BlackOps Handgun Patch by Bambi. These two files to be exact:

BMI_Blackops_v1-1.01_FINAL.rar
BMI_Blackops_Handgun_Fix.rar

I found unified animations on my HDD,so if anyone wants it I can upload it... (I don't know who is creator,and I dont take any regards for it!)

Edited by Matteo1944

Do you know if anyone has made a GAZ-2975 Tigr for OFP? I'm also looking for any Soviet/Russian towed Anti-Tank Guns (I already have the 130mm M-46 gun by DKM). Specifically, I'm looking for a Sprut standalone 125 towed anti-tank gun. I'm also interested in any other static Anti-Tank weapons systems for the East side (such as the spg-9, but not the FDF one because it is unrealistically powerful in my opinion).

Thanks!

Edit! Also, if any of our Russian Comrades could check Flashpoint.ru, it would be greatly appreciated! I've tried to navigate through it but its nearly impossible for me since I can't read any Russian and search engine translations are terrible! Spasibo in advance!

@freax0r69

There is a translate option box on Flashpoint.ru at the bottom left of the page. It is a bit buggy and you usually have to reset the language it each time you open a new page but it works.

Anyone have ffur 2008 or 2007 (whichever is the newest one) patch 1.06?

and what does it change, thanks.Also how do i disable the slx injury that crashes servers.

Edited by player999

Should be this one:

RKSL-Netpack-USV1.0R.rar

And I'm in search for Holy Grail International BlackOps v1.01 Full/Final and BlackOps Handgun Patch by Bambi. These two files to be exact:

BMI_Blackops_v1-1.01_FINAL.rar
BMI_Blackops_Handgun_Fix.rar

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8759&newlang=eng

The hangun fix file is not on our server ...