theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Does this list help you?

Well, Cam McDonald's DSAI extension is something new to me, and there's 1.085e patch! Thanks Gunter! :)

But to be more precise, I'm asking about list of ECP compatible addons, which was published by ECP team in good old times. It was available here (just like the Developer commented config, which I'm also looking for): http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/ but now link is dead...

Hi doe's anyone know of a bmp addon that can have men sat on top of it other then the orcs bmp1? My guys always end up standing instead of sitting and it looks stupid:confused:

CSLA 2.2 http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10516

There' BMP-1/1P/2 in Soviet, Czechoslovakian and resistance camo.

Does anybody has this island released by Linker Split on OFP info forums? Link's dead and only first 2 versions have been hosted by OFP.Info.

Are there any mods that Add new voices to the game for you to chose from?

Also are there any mods that Add Female voices to the game? It is really grating my nerves when the female resistance members talk.

Are there any mods that Add new voices to the game for you to chose from?

Also are there any mods that Add Female voices to the game? It is really grating my nerves when the female resistance members talk.

There are a couple of mods that add new voices but no female ones as far as I know.

I've been searching for a nice replacement for bis' Su-25, but all i found was vit's pack and su-39 by tomid. Does a really nice Su-25 addon exist? I found on opfr.info a nice picture of one made by RHS (really nice :p) was this ever released?

hello friends! i was wondering, is there a donk car for A:CWA or OFP? like a cutlass with 24 inch rims, and a big subwoofer box in back? id be fun, revitalize a race mod, and have those kinds of cars going against each other. i know some talented people retexed BIS's skoda radid,(the sport car), and made it faster, different colors, and just overall better. is there one like the skoda 1200(red car, blue car, yellow, green) that someone made with bigger rims?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Also, i remember hearing about a GTA mod, was it ever released?:pistols:

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Sorry for all these posts, but i also remember a while back someone had a made a halo mod, it was called halo home front or something. i serched, but couldent find working download links to it. does anyone still have it that they could sent it to me please?

Edited by HoodRussian13

I've been searching for a nice replacement for bis' Su-25, but all i found was vit's pack and su-39 by tomid. Does a really nice Su-25 addon exist? I found on opfr.info a nice picture of one made by RHS (really nice :p) was this ever released?

Try this Su-25 from TomiD http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7870

This is BIS Su-25 with better and more realistic textures.

@Ktos What kind of armaments does it have, like does it have a Gsh-30-2 gattling gun like the real thing? or can that be modified?

Thanks! :D

Edited by -Gonzo-

It has the same armaments like BiS Su-25 (gun+CH-29 rockets+57mm rockets).

In Mi-24 pack from Mr. Yoda you have a few version Su-25 with bombs.

Does anyone have a working dowload link for the spetsnaz mod building pack? i have searched, but i cant find a working link anywhere. also, did that team release their island with their buildings?

Somebody know what happened with this addon http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8003? I don't have any contact with author, he's not register in this forum.

hes from sweden other nickname -=SWeC=- JimMek he was around -=SWeC=- and RHS

public e-mail: Jimmagnusson744@hotmail.com

public ICQ: 145722668

IRC : quakenet #mekbat

dont know its works or not since 2002.

cheers

RE: Realistic RPG-7 addon

Hi!!!!!!!!!

I have a somewhat obscure request... (and I apologize in advance for the length of this post)

Before my last hard drive apocalypse, I had found an awesome RPG-7 addon. It had the basic original RPG-7 and RPG-7VR variant, as well as ammo crates in the editor featuring both launcher variants and their respective rounds. This addon was very realistic in a few ways: It had much more modest damage values (For the basic/original RPG-7 variant) and the RPG-7VR was accordingly much more potent. It also had a very well done recoil action, as well as a significant "dropping" trajectory which, in my opinion was realistic as well. It also had more realistic sights, one which looked kind of like this:

\ | /

note: It is not the default ofp NH-75 style "iron sight" like the JAM RPG-7's

(for the basic RPG-7 variant, that is... The RPG-7VR variant has an optical sight in this addon)

Where did I find it?

I believe I found it on the "OFP forever" website that I saw mentioned earlier in this thread. I'm not sure if it was "OFP forever", but I do remember that the site had a bunch of Ferrari (F355, F360 etc) and 2005 body style Ford Mustangs and a few other race track mods (to the best of my recollection). It is possible that I got it from ofp.gamepark.cz and I just "think" I got from the "OFP forever" site or some other...

Additional clues:

I suspect the addon might have been made by Kegetys, or that it was based on Kegetys' RPG-7 but modified/customized for more realism. I remember it *may* have been listed under "RPG-7 resistance soldier addon" or something like "resistance RPG-7" or something to that effect. In the readme file, the author gave a brief description. He said that he had modeled the weapon on real-world RPG-7 footage. He said he closely observed the recoil effects and the trajectories. He also said he researched the damage modeling and anti-armor capabilities for both the basic and modern variant. Finally, he directed players to watch a movie called "The Beast" (1988 film) if they wanted to see a real RPG-7 being fired, to get an idea of how it looks/feels in action.

In closing, I just want to make a couple of points. I am absolutely sure this was NOT the JAM 3 RPG-7, and NOT the RHS RPG-7/VR NOR was it part of some larger unit/weapons package. It was a just standalone addon, just featuring a default OFP resistance soldier equipped with a basic RPG-7 (and it also added ammo crates in the editor menu).

I believe (optimistically) with this documented statement, it shall be possible for the remnants of the OFP community to find this long lost gem of an addon!

Cheers!

"Officer? You've no more combat experience than the rest of these rookies!" -Dmitri Lukin, Soviet Army

Edited by freax0r69
grammar