theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I'm looking for Scorpion/Scimitar addons.

Hi! i had a quick question about an addon i can't seem to trace! it involves this link, it's a 'screenshot of the week' on ofp.gamepark.cz. There is a beautiful collection of addons there, including that huge plane in the far back behind the JU-88's. I think it looks like a Focke wulf 2000 condor? *screenshot*

I sure hope it was released and would be very grateful if somebody could tell me where to get it?? :P

Thank you!

Gonzo

Edited by -Gonzo-

Hi! i had a quick question about an addon i can't seem to trace! it involves this link, it's a 'screenshot of the week' on ofp.gamepark.cz. There is a beautiful collection of addons there, including that huge plane in the far back behind the JU-88's. I think it looks like a Focke wulf 2000 condor? *screenshot*

I sure hope it was released and would be very grateful if somebody could tell me where to get it?? :P

Thank you!

Gonzo

That looks to me like an old C-47 addon, it looks huge because it is seems to be flying over the collection of stationary vehicles (so actually nearer to the camera than all of the other aircraft). You can even see the black and white invasion stripes on it's wings (used to identify Allied aircraft around D-Day).

Edited by JdB

Ah too bad, would have loved to have a condor in OFP. thanks anyway JdB!

Hello everyone.

I'm new on here and I was wondering if someone has a half-life strider. I downloaded part 1 of a pack of Half-Life add-ons which I found on Ofpec.com . Part 2 doesn't seem to be on Rapid share any more. The strider model is in part 1 but it doesn't have any texture. So it appears all white in game.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

J

Has anybody the 100mm Obice cannon by Italian Front team released by Bielow here? The link is down.

Are there any Soviet paratroopers(with parachutes on them)? So in editor i just select Flying and thats it!

Thanks, but I'm looking for flying helicopter in soviet/russian camo.

Hi! Are there any Early warning - or scout aircraft available for the East? i found an TU-95 on this forum but i didnt seem to have been released.

Thank you,

-Gonzo-

Hi! Are there any Early warning - or scout aircraft available for the East? i found an TU-95 on this forum but i didnt seem to have been released.

Well, in real life An-12, An-72 and Il-28 Beagle were made also in AEW&C variants, but unfortunately that versions were never present in OFP.

Probably because nobody could make them functional, but now with Drongo's Toolkit...

Hi doe's anyone know of a bmp addon that can have men sat on top of it other then the orcs bmp1? My guys always end up standing instead of sitting and it looks stupid:confused:

Ktos and krzychuzokecia, thank you! Too bad, i'm a total n00b at making addons models or something so i'm afraid that bear stays the way it is :( too bad can't any addon-guru fix it into something nice? :D kidding its alot of work obviously.

-Gonzo-

P.S by the way Ktos i don't think a ka-27 in soviet scheme was ever released, i have been searching for this myself for some time. The one in PLA is pretty nice though :P maybe just a retexture or something?

greetings

Edited by -Gonzo-

Not really an addon request, but does anybody have latest ECP (1.085 I guess) Developer commented config? I've searched through Ofpec and Forums, but all links are dead...

Also: is Ofp.info mirror of ECP updated to the 1.085e version? And what about ECP compatible addons list, which was on ECP's site? I know only about Marine Assault Pack.