theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Okay.

So I am looking for all kinds and sorts of ship's. I need every ship, especially cruisers, battleships, carriers, civil tankers, PBR's etc. Those ship's can be from every era, middleage, future, world war I/II, vietnam, etc.

Please, i really like to play with a lot of ship's, it would be nice to have some vechicles to fight.

And also i am looking for planes from World War II era. Bombers, fighters, transport planes. I have some C-47, and some fighters but i need more.

Edited by boim

I know those sites, but it is very hard to find some good stuff, that's why i have asked for help. So, can anyone help me please?

I search'ed there. It is difficult to find addons on gamepark, i took some from flashpoint.ru but i need some world war II stuff, bombers, ships, i have a lot of tanks, trucks, infantry, but i need rather things like battleships, large bombers, etc.

@boim

What you're looking for in WWII for the most part don't exist. There are some ships by PCPhil (Philcommando) but not really WWII, FootMunch's A26 Invader and a Stuka dive bomber. AFAIK there isn't much else.

Got back to OFPR.Info, turn on your popup blocker and search the news area. Learn the art of searching by trying different keywords til you find what you're looking for.

Could you please recommend some good helicopter addons or mods that have great hellis? Im looking for 30mm-20mm canons, to atack from a distance.

I tried some RAH-66 Comanche addon, really great but the zoom is too low.

Please? :D

Could you please recommend some good helicopter addons or mods that have great hellis? Im looking for 30mm-20mm canons, to atack from a distance.

I tried some RAH-66 Comanche addon, really great but the zoom is too low.

Please? :D

Try this.

Hello guys!!

I need a name of the bar that is raised to make vehicles enter the base.

and if that exist as addon

67445196.png

I'm not ready to forget it, thanks friend!!:rolleyes:

I'm asking if that exist in flashpoint because I don't see it anywhere??

Arma 2 p3d name used in Visitor3 : zavora_2

To be found in Buildings>Misc> zavora_2.p3d

But I believe that this question is out of place here ... it's not about a release addon ... OFP was released a long time ago :cool:

There's at least one (not interactive and always open) in Everon at the top of the Ea19 road

I think that the sight just looks like the real FLIR camera, I mean lines, orientation and other info. In the video I am pretty sure it is just turned gray-scale to give the feel.

STGN

But I can't find any option to activate it? Do you know about this option?

Try the "V"iew key :)

that can be pretty good if that was with flashpoint as empty object,

but never mind!!:p

If does'nt bother you all, is there a mod of spies, or something like that, to take a uniform or a card, and pass unseen, to the post of guards..., you know what I'm talking about, a spy!!

Edited by Isawyou

Here we go again: Anyone got a copy of VME's PLA 1979 mod?

I see it's posted in the history of this thread, but the links are dead. I don't see it on any of the databases that are still alive, and Google-translating my way through the VME forums didn't make me much wiser.

I have VME PLA3.2, the latest version.

I've seen that around, but I don't think it includes 1979. It's their retro mod that features the sino-vietnamese conflict.

I'm looking for all P:UKF addons. There are some on ofp.info (Land Rovers, Diemacos and SF), but unfortunately it's not everything. Other addons were available on their site, but it's down from some time :(

Thanks in advance!

PS. PLA '79 would be awesome too!

This is the download link:ftp://chinadz:icver@ftp.chinadz.com/1979MOD/1979.rar

Have fun at the mod being Chinese People's Liberation Army solider !

Sorry, the aforesaid link is broken. This is new link:Part 1http://dl.dbank.com/c0dawm9617

Part 2:http://dl.dbank.com/c02xwxo9hz

P.S. The website is in Chinese language and when you see "下载" , which means "download", left click on it.

Edited by Laukhan