theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Always use the site search function, the Addons section only contains a portion of the total number of addons.

All right, I'll remember that. :cool:

Did Fischkopp ever finish his M1A1 model? Whatever happened to it?

I'm interested 'cause I'm looking for an M1 with two machine guns on the roof - like in real life. The only correct ones I find are M1A2's. There's Sigma's M1, and it looks great, but again, only one machine gun.

Did Fischkopp ever finish his M1A1 model? Whatever happened to it?

I'm interested 'cause I'm looking for an M1 with two machine guns on the roof - like in real life. The only correct ones I find are M1A2's. There's Sigma's M1, and it looks great, but again, only one machine gun.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but that is not quite possible on OFP/CWA, that was intruduced in ArmA Armed Assault. There are Abrams with two MGs, but they both fire from same co-ax. But the best M1A2 SEP, in my opinion and I use is

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/;76287

Features realistic (enough) STAFF, MPAT and Cannister shot writings on compensators and glacis plate (for desert versions) hope ya enjoy.

Edited by Egodraco

Egodraco: I only meant graphics-wise there'd be two machine guns on the roof. I don't care if they don't shoot. Just that they're...there. :D

I never knew there was a new Project MCAR released in 09. Click here.

Does anybody have the addons that were released in that thread?

hmm I think its dma_Libya

Thats what I thought at first but Im still not sure...

I see that filefront doesn't have the ofp mods anymore :(. I got like 6 gigs of ofp stuff, if they will be another site I will upload all.

Can you please help..I can't find:

RHS 54/55 pack 1.2

Sigma-6's 1965 GMC aka SIG_oldtruck

LT. DAMADGE Toyota Hilux 1.1

for Dynamic Afghanistan to work

and can't find Dynamic Libya + Toyota Wars + DMA Libya BRDM (2 addons for it to work).

Does a Dynamic Tonal Mission existis? I saw on a reply that some one was playing it. THANK YOU!!

Edited by bulliZ

Thank you krzychuzokecia.

I got all addons for Dynamic Afghanistan, so if some one wants them I will upload

I don't have Dynamic Libya mission and I can't find it anywhere or toyota wars (toyotawars.rar), someone please :D?

Edited by bulliZ

hi,does anybody still ahve the complete pack of this

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=62389&highlight=samoth&page=3

If not then i am just really interested on the voice replacement pack which make speech better and AI faster to response without completely removing the voice. The Silence addons which removes the Ai voice for faster AI movement just bores me.

Is there a mod that changes to squad control interace?... I think I remember such a feature a couple of years ago.

This will sound dumb, but I absolutely can't get Locke's Animation Enhancement Version 0.5 to work. I've followed the installation info in the readme closely and decided to test the main folder of this addon as a separate mod folder.

The game runs fine, but when I try to use any of the new possible movements, none of the key combinations do anything. The new anims simply don't show up at all. Or do I need to change the key binds back to default for it to work ? :(

Thanks in advance for any advice. Sadly, I'm a complete n00b when it comes to animation and effects addons and I'm really affraid to experiment.

With you on that Petike, i couldn't get them to work either, i made sure i did exactly what the readme said, but it just didnt show up.

I've tried searching high and low, but I'm at a total loss as to where I might come across a copy of the DDAM (Danbat Danish Army Mod) 4.1 for OFP.

Most of the teams old sites are down, and the most recent one that I know of doesn't carry the addon.

Does anyone have it laying around? OFPR.info has 4.03, but that's missing a few goodies compared to 4.1

Of course I've thrown RavenDK a message, but given how busy the average modder is, I figured I might get lucky here, sooner.