theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

@Bielow

You know where to go for missing files :p

Arc Light and Elephant Grass

The only file I had was corrupted, but I recovered most of it.

Link

That updated missions to Falklands mod

Link

And I was curious if someone have rest of updates which wasn't in 1.1 patch... Uff Enough

These are my Falklands files, see anything you want?

FalklandsMod.rar

FalklandsReadme101.pdf

FalklandsRec.rar

FalklandsReq.rar

FalklandsShipsFix.rar

FalklandsShipsV1.rar

FalklandsShipsV1fixed.rar

flk_alou_1_01.rar

FLK_ARCHFLK2Helo.zip

flk_artuav1.01.rar

flk_artuav1.02.rar

flk_c1301.01.rar

FLK_Harriermissions1-01.rar

flk_islands1.01.rar

flk_islands1.02.rar

FLK_Lynx(fixed).rar

FLK_Lynx.rar

flk_m79v1-01.rar

FLK_Mirage.rar

flk_mlv_object1.0.rar

flk_obj31.01.rar

FLK_Update1-1.rar

flkguerrico_1_01.rar

FLK-Hermes.zip

flkrapierv1-01.rar

flkwasp_1_01.rar

what's the name of that island where its two nations separated by a mountain one is a poor desert the other is a wealthy forested area to the north?

Thank You Zulu1!

I totally forget about gold rule to ask You :o what that freakin Norway doing with me :/ time to back to Country . Anyway if You will have time Zulu please upload that files to me (maybe one package to make thing faster?):

flk_c1301.01.rar

flk_alou_1_01.rar

flkwasp_1_01.rar

flkguerrico_1_01.rar

flk_artuav1.02.rar

flk_m79v1-01.rar

flk_obj31.01.rar

flkrapierv1-01.rar

flk_islands1.02.rar

flk_mlv_object1.0.rar

Thanks

Regards

Bielow

what's the name of that island where its two nations separated by a mountain one is a poor desert the other is a wealthy forested area to the north?

Only the recent thing that comes to me mind is Gala Island made by Dara

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10760

Damn good one

@Bielow

flk_c1301.01.rar

flk_alou_1_01.rar

flkwasp_1_01.rar

flkguerrico_1_01.rar

flk_artuav1.02.rar

flk_m79v1-01.rar

flk_obj31.01.rar

flkrapierv1-01.rar

flk_islands1.02.rar

flk_mlv_object1.0.rar

Thanks

Regards

Bielow

Here ya go:

Link

I also have some other Falkland missions:

PebbleRaid

by Kendo

ARCHFLK2Helo

by the-architect

Mount_Longdon

Operacion_Azul

Operation_Prelim

by Zwobot

Hi, I would be interested (who wouldn't..?) in these Falklands missions, thank you.

Thanks Zulu!

Like -RuN- said I'm interested too :p

Bielow

I know everyone most likely has better things do to but there's no harm in asking right?

I'm creating a large campaign set for release at the end of the year it uses so many new units it might as well be a mod I just have one problem.

I want to use the very underused rhs units, they have incredible variety and diversity and an awesome level of detail but to be honest they don't look terribly 'modern'.

I'm using hyks us infantry for the American's and I know what you are thinking "the hyk pack includes modern looking Russians dumbass".

Well this is true but the hyk opfor dudes lack the detail and diversity the rhs units have but I think this problem could be virtually solved or at least 'painted over' by taking the more modern era style helmets from the hyk opfor and putting them on the rhs infantry units (with permission of course).

With my day to day life + with most of my personal free time being spent scripting and mission making I just can't find the time to break into the whole modeling deal.

If anyone out there feels up2 some light work with addon's or even if you have some advice or pointers as to how I could achieve what I need to do without spending months learning to model I would be more than over the moon.

I think the RHS Russian soldiers are pretty modern, unless you want Russian troops with all the latest equipment. I'd say that the majority of the Russian army are still using the equipment on RHS troops even today. The HYK's US troops aren't exactly the most modern either, so I think the RHS troops would go along with them just fine.

I don't think there are any more modern Russian troops for OFP and doing a new addon can be very hard and time consuming, but if you insist, I would suggest to take a look at Sanctuary's WW4 modding resources. It comes with editable models based on the same models from HYK's US troops addon, which you can modify for your needs, if you've got the skills.

Edited by Rellikki

does anyone have a working link to extraction's green berets based off the bas units?

I think the RHS Russian soldiers are pretty modern, unless you want Russian troops with all the latest equipment. I'd say that the majority of the Russian army are still using the equipment on RHS troops even today. The HYK's US troops aren't exactly the most modern either, so I think the RHS troops would go along with them just fine.

I don't think there are any more modern Russian troops for OFP and doing a new addon can be very hard and time consuming, but if you insist, I would suggest to take a look at Sanctuary's WW4 modding resources. It comes with editable models based on the same models from HYK's US troops addon, which you can modify for your needs, if you've got the skills.

Ah it seems I lack the skills, I can change the skin and conifg of an addon but as for actually creating one? I'm still a bit apprehensive and if I spend to much time learning 02 I'm gonna end up missing my deadline.

And to be honest apart from the helmets I just can't part with the rhs units they're way too pretty lol, so I'm just gonna take your advice and stick with them and who knows maybe I will sort my life out and do it myself or maybe someone will become interested and do it for me :yay: lol.

As for the us troops not being ultra modern well when your rite your rite, maybe I could get away with modding johns acu sf to be standard grunts, what do you think?

Saying that the marpat marine units are still pretty relevant aren't they?

mr. moon if i could change the skin of my code blue units i could have special forces and rangers and other units for the marines as well. you could be a really big help to me. id appreciate it. if you ever get time, think it over. with multicam we could have sf, with solid color helmets we could have rangers, with solid color helmets for the marines we could have marsoc, with ranger patches on the sleeves we could be accurate, etc. all we need is you, a texture artist cuz we already have the models, and someone to do the config. think about it, codeblue units provide the most exciting combat experience. longer battles. sharper cracking sounds. mg bursts that are realistic and not like a rifle. its a true combat experience, and with more units, that look realistically bulky, we could really be the standard. thats what i want. vehicles with crews built around my units and things. the age of the combat mod is over, laser, bas, they're all gone, its code blue's time now and theres no excuse for why we can't get this done. a new age in ofp has come and theres no need to frown because its better, we can't ignore this.

sincere believer,

bronzeagle

Edited by BronzeEagle

Hi, anyone have General Barron's Handsignal Command System, the version 1.2? (The MP compatable one)

I was looking for it some time ago, but I couldn't find a working link :/

Thanks

all i know is do a search on everon cartel at ofpr.info, anyhow im looking for an mrap addon. i doubt anyone's made one yet but im still wishing.

I've just lost everything on my hard drive including many things I can't simply re-download :(

That includes all 3 of my completed missions which I am feeling very raw about.

Starting over again.

Bronze eagle I would love to help but I'm unsure what I can honestly do for you my skinning skills are in training at best and now Ive lost photoshop its gonna take me a while to get it back.

However once I have got ps I will look into some of your requests to see if they are possible (for me).

Anyone have those HEMTT trucks?? I really loved those things in OFP.