theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

A shame. Thanks, Im currently making myself a batch Installer with all the SciFi addons for OFP ever released. Quite surprising what you stumble upon, stuff like this stargate mod for example http://bxbx.atrey.vdsoft.org/download.php, which was never featured on ofp.gamepark.cz. (The stargate mod 1.3 there is something different)

But theres is also a lot of stuff which was never released. I wonder why people rarely seem to release their unfinished stuff, so that others may pick it up. Do they really want to get all the time already invested in it go to waste?

Well so far I have the WH40K mod (Which is still active and I am a member of it :D), all the Star Wars addons, the Terminator addon, Predator, Aliens, Starship Troopers, Halo, Half Life, Star Gate, the different GDI-vehicles from Command & Conquer, the 3148 mod, the Thyria mod, the Wanzers and alle the other "mech"-addons...

Edited by Altimeter

I know there is an M8 rifle but can't seem to find a working link

I found one but it wasn't the one i was looking for, the one I found was green colour but the one I was looking for was a desert scheme

Edited by Gundam Meister
found one

Well so far I have the WH40K mod (Which is still active and I am a member of it :D), all the Star Wars addons, the Terminator addon, Predator, Aliens, Starship Troopers, Halo, Half Life, Star Gate, the different GDI-vehicles from Command & Conquer, the 3148 mod, the Thyria mod, the Wanzers and alle the other "mech"-addons...

Don't forget the more than excellent spacemod by Goth Burner !

Don't forget the more than excellent spacemod by Goth Burner !

Got that too, but thanks anyway. Any more suggestions? :D

Got that too, but thanks anyway. Any more suggestions?

Halo mod from one of russian sites. Will send details via pm later.

does anyone have vits Iraqi Mig-25 because the ofpinfo link is broken and I saw pictures of a An-26 but theres no link

theres pictures of the sa-2 and sa-6 but were they released

Edited by Gundam Meister

This isnt an addon request per se, but it is related :D. Does anyone have the script that allows you to carry two primary weapons?

Thanks

I could swear there was some kind of armored bus somewhere with steel platings attached on it, but I can't find it. Anyone know if it was ever released?

Also looking for any similiar kind of technicals or improvised fighting vehicles, guerilla style. I already know of oyman's armored tractor.

I could swear there was some kind of armored bus somewhere with steel platings attached on it, but I can't find it. Anyone know if it was ever released?

Also looking for any similiar kind of technicals or improvised fighting vehicles, guerilla style. I already know of oyman's armored tractor.

Sapper released a Zil-157 pack that has an armored version of the truck with an attached Dshk machinegun

Thanks Bielow and SilverRanger. Still looking for the bus though. Any ideas?

Edited by Rellikki

does anyone know of a good jungle map preferably a south american like map

Edited by Gundam Meister

Hey im looking for addons from the "Halo" games. I already have these, and wanted to ask if there are any more?

http://s7.directupload.net/images/110324/zia8gxnr.jpg

I once saw the Bumblebee Lifepod in Operation Flashpoint, but I dont know where and I dont think it was ever released.

Since Bungie has nothing against extracting the models from Halo 1 & 2 under the "fair use" rule, I think quite every model is available. I dont know which ones have been ported to OFP apart from the ones on the screenshot, but if you can tell me where to find a certain model + textures I can implement them into an addon in no time, its not that hard, depending on which quality you want to get. The pelican dropship with its detachable Warthog is a very high quality port, textures are flawless, many scripts have been added etc.

The other black Warthog (I think he came together with the Master Chief) on the other hand is a pretty "quick & dirty" port. I think I would be able to get a "decent" port ingame, not as good as the pelican, but not as bad as the black Warthog.

There is a whole Halo-mod, as far as i remember, soldiers mostly. If it is legal here, I can post a link to it.

There is a whole Halo-mod, as far as i remember, soldiers mostly. If it is legal here, I can post a link to it.

Is it the one with the black and green Warthog, and the ~5 different colored "Chiefs"? Judging from the Screenshot he already has that.

But yeah post it, Halo 1 and 2 models are fair use now, but not Halo 3 / ODST / Reach. (These models have been exracted too, but without ok by Bungie).

It's illegal here Nim ;) Don't do this,but You can share with rest via pm. But I think they both have the same mod which we both have from N*** site :p

It's illegal here Nim ;) Don't do this,but You can share with rest via pm. But I think they both have the same mod which we both have from N*** site :p

It is? I thought I read Bungie made the models free for use in mods and fanfilms, they even released the necessary extraction tool.

Allright if its true what Bielow says, then use the way of the PN ;) (Although i too think the mod you are referring to is the one with the 2 Warthogs, 5 Chiefs and the Halo + Planet model)

You sure? There are tons of Halo 1 models on hlportal.com, a site which is normally very strict on copyright stuff. And the 3148 SciFi mod here also uses the pelican and warthog model. Would be cool Nimravus if you could send me what you have, I already have this one mod with different colored Spartans and two Warthogs, also I have th 3148 SciFi mod.

Yes. I'm sure. There was a thread about it. It's something like small or big evil. Sometimes "small" is tollerate. I have totally ripped modern warfare 2 to arma I engine. It's ok until It's for personal usage. When you will share with this via forum it's ok until some of moderators will find this. I guess no one of original authors of ported addons like "Halo" don't have permission to use this stuff. Situation like with Linker Split and his wwII pack. He told he have permission to use Call of Duty 1 or 2 (I don't remember) textures in his models. I wanted to use this too but when I wrote to developer i get answer they didn't gave any permission of his textures,models etc to anyone especially guy called "Linker Splkit" and maybe we have the same situation. Maybe guy who did this didn't heard about something like "copyrights". Or he was good liar. I don't know how looks situation with Dunnodunke from 3148 mod,maybe he had permission,maybe not,it's not important but this kind of sitaution should be talked via pm.

Beside we all have the same mod so continue this discussion is nonsense. There's no more mods/addons from halo to ofp at this moment.

Please moderators to change/remove last 5-6 posts,cause it's totall offtopic. :)

Edited by Bielow