theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Thanks, but the FDF requirement bugs me. Any others for vanilla OFP?

Unfortunately, none. Some time ago I was also looking for "modern Everon", but no one made it. :(

Can somebody upload the WW4 desert islands? They are in modpack 1, but I don't want to download it just for islands, since 2.1 is out...

Easting feels sooooo empty...

I should learn to make my islands properly anyway. I should get on with it quite more....

Never the less, thanks for the help... Are there any non-Vix's Strykers? Just asking. Aiming with Vix's for a player is a disaster.

Does anyone have any of the old AC-130 Spectre scripts? Scripts that Im guessing were supposed to simulate an AC-130 bombardment. All of my findings on the editing center and here have dead links

Thanks

**EDIT**

I know that this isnt an addon request per se but I figured this was the most suitable place to post.

Edited by Blitzen

Are there any non-Vix's Strykers? Just asking. Aiming with Vix's for a player is a disaster.
FFUR 2007 contains slightly reworked Vix's old Stryker. It is made as an Armored, not a Car class. So, aiming is fixed, but Stryker lost it's wheeled-car physics.

I kept wondering if there are any artie addons that work like real artillery guns... with accurate and manual long range shooting of targets you can't actually see.

Like think of hauling your howitzer to pound a village 2 km away that your friend is about to attack.. and who of course gives you a distance estimate+coordinates while you fine-tune your aim. I think it would work well in a WW2 concept, where laser pointers are out of the question...

does this make any sense?

Anyone have the final versions of Mjolnir's UKF WGL addons?

I know this website. Everytime I look for something I check it there first.

Anyway, thx for help.

The addOn wasn't hosted in many websites, because the OFP community was pretty inactive back then. But it's good to see that at least some people like Zulu1 still had the addOn, so it wasn't completely lost.

It's good to hear that the addOn still has some use, although I think it's kinda outdated in my standards... I have plans to update it at some point.

I remember somebody some time ago was asking for sniper rifles with ability to zoom.

I accidently (as usual) came across a few:

There is one in Johny's infantry pack (not too impressive), and a few on weapon section of www.opflashpoint.org:

SG550 and JMG M82

Sorry for a rough typing, I'm kinda out of time. Hope that helps to those who were looking for something like this.

hello my first post on the forum so hello

my name is abrun and i am the main 3dsmax modeler for the ofpwh40k mod

and i have a simple question i need help to get all the modding material from the main dude who made the ofp GAW mod but not much was really finished in the end. i would LOVE to get my hands on his work to play ofp :D so if anyone can help me find him email skype icq what ever i will love you till you die , so help me track him down.

hello my first post on the forum so hello

my name is abrun and i am the main 3dsmax modeler for the ofpwh40k mod

and i have a simple question i need help to get all the modding material from the main dude who made the ofp GAW mod but not much was really finished in the end. i would LOVE to get my hands on his work to play ofp :D so if anyone can help me find him email skype icq what ever i will love you till you die , so help me track him down.

It was impossible. Acacyn was like politic.(A lot of unfinished promises) All his stuff was ported from Jedi Academy. So it was probably reason why he disappear. He have his own forum,You tube account and don't wroking e-mail. I tried to catch him many times via YT account but he never responded. And I asked about unreleased stuuf too. It's waste of time in my opinion.

It's more reallistic that sooner cows will be flying ;)

Edited by G44

I'm looking for any thermovision addon, which would be compatible with FFUR 2007. Is there any thermovision mod out there for ofp anyway? I know there is thermovision shader addon for vehicles for Arma2 (not OA), so perhaps somebody saw something like this for old Flashpoint?

There are in Acsr 2.5 - the latest version. But there is demo too. I'll search my buddy's host.

http://hostuje.net/file.php?id=2a31612d9d8347773baecd84a1d4542f

Demo September 39

thx to Bielow

Edited by G44

Just noticed VME released a new version of their PLA mod last year (v3.2) the infantry looks a lot different.

Is this available on any English language hosts? If not is anyone interested in it? If so I will ask them if I can get it mirrored on another site, you need to be a member to get the dl links from their forum (which is a bit difficult since the site is in Chinese).

Edit: Hah! You even need to be a member to view the screenshots. They've changed the camoflage to a grey/green pattern added swimming, leaning and other animations (from FFUR SLX 2.5) naval units and more jets.

Edited by *Zeewolf*