theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

ladies and gentlemen we've been talking about this island since resistance came out yet its one of the last things thats never been done to flashpoint, has everyone forgotten about the jungle nogova concept?

im not sure never tried it before but there is a program where you can open up pbo files and replace certain characteristics, not sure of the program, or if it would work in a mass conversion of an island.

Does anyone know where I can find the final version of Sled88's grass? The version I have has the "shoot through" bug that stops bullets from some angles.

This thread suggests a later version exists, but there are no links to it.

Anybody knows good armed BRDM(2) or BTR packs? Also weren't any Deltas/Rangers based on JAM3? I found only JAM2-ones.

Yep, I know that, but my point was, the ones based on JAM3, with newer models, etc. I think I saw it somewhere, but I guess I got short memory, and this is why I asked.

And thanks for the links, both things are so beautiful (well, to me).

Edited by Egodraco

Anyone has chinook rope script?

To lift tank etc?

Ive tried to search but most of them have expired download link :yay:

You know guys, I can't find anywhere an SH-3 Seaking. I found only those with non-military skins or of UK Army's, but not US Navy's or Army's. Also is there anywhere M553 Sheridan tank addon?

I'm looking for remakes of the original Everon island, à la Mapfact Nogova.

Thanks, but the FDF requirement bugs me. Any others for vanilla OFP? Additional addOn requirements are fine, as long as it doesn't need total conversion mods like FDF.

Do you need any in particular? I think, I saw jungle Everon, which does not require anything, (as long as I can recall). Speaking of islands... Is there one with large plains? In other words suitable for larger tank battles.