theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi all!

I'm looking for Blackblood's Bleed 1.0e FULL units, does anyone happen to still have them? All the links I found appear to be down.

Thanks in advance, no matter if I'm gonna have them in the end or not!

Ciais :)

Edited by Ciais

Hi all!

I'm looking for Blackblood's Bleed 1.0e FULL units, does anyone happen to still have them? All the links I found appear to be down.

Thanks in advance, no matter if I'm gonna have them in the end or not!

Ciais :)

Try OFPR.Info. Still a good spot for adddons and the like: UK Desert(ed) troops - BLEED by Blackblood !!! http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8632

Try OFPR.Info. Still a good spot for adddons and the like: UK Desert(ed) troops - BLEED by Blackblood !!! http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8632

Thanks, I already knew about OFPR.Info, but that one is 1.0B, and the latest they've got on their servers is 1.0D. Thanks anyway, pal, appreciate you helping me :)

Johansen never, I don't know. A buddy of mine found this mod at a chinese site. Unfortunately, I can't understand a damn word in Chinese :)

Ps: If somebody's interested, I can upload a campaign for PLA_1979 mod.

@Nimravus

If You be so nice to upload I'll be happy ;)

Yeah Nimravus ;)

My needs are really small :P hehe

Thank You ;) It's time to learn chinese until the overwhelm us ;)

Is there something like an 'invisible air target' ? I'd like to have such thing able to circle above the town and make ground defense (zsu guns) fire salvos in the air.

Is there something like an 'invisible air target' ? I'd like to have such thing able to circle above the town and make ground defense (zsu guns) fire salvos in the air.

As far as I know, no one has made anything like that, but the existing invisible target addOns might do the trick. Just place one of them in air with setPos command and it should do the trick. You could loop several setPos commands for the target which constantly changes its position, so the AA guns will fire in different directions.

Mapfact editor upgrade has invisible targets, for example.

Edited by Rellikki

hi, did anybody knows where can i find kamov ka-60 kasatka?????

u mean this?

KA66%20KGB_00_rs.jpg

as i remember its a Kamov-62 or 66 KGB edition. im not expert in aircrafts. :)

we used in addonpack with my former hungarian clan 6-7 years ago.

i have it somewhere on my PC.

PS: as i investigate better its looks like a gazelle in russian camo O.O

Edited by Incubus

As far as I know, no one has made anything like that, but the existing invisible target addOns might do the trick. Just place one of them in air with setPos command and it should do the trick. You could loop several setPos commands for the target which constantly changes its position, so the AA guns will fire in different directions.

Mapfact editor upgrade has invisible targets, for example.

Yes I was thinking about that. Invisible targets from Mapfact are objects, AA guns engage them as they are placed in the air, but I don't know how to make an object to move in the air or change position :/

I also tried with invisible targets from Sanctuary's WW4 mod where invisible targets from his mod are units. After placing an infantry target (AA guns does engage) by using setpos getpos command, target hits the ground. Same problem as above. I don't have any ideas how to make objects,units to move in the air.

first of all, you need an invisible target that the AA gun recognizes as a threat and as something it can kill

second, it helps if it can lock on the target with IR (meaning not invisible men)

third, you use a script like this

#loop
nameOfInvisibleTarget setpos [(getpos AAgun select 0) + (random 300)-300,(getpos AAgun select 1) + (random 300)-300,(random 100)+50]
~1
goto "loop"

this will keep the target jumping around over the AA gun

and last but not least... this is not the correct thread to be asking scripting advice...

Hi. I looking for a ACSR 1938-1945 mod, but i need a version with polish tank 7TP and other polish units.