theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

hi guys can someon plz upload a few VTE units, coz i really really dont want to download th full mod coz its like 450 mb.

thanks in advance to the legend who does it...

(a few means all)

Since I am from Austria and grew up in the Alps, I love mountainous terrain. It is also far more tactically challenging than simple flat terrain. Are there any (user made) OFP "islands" with large mountainous terrain (ridges, slopes, cliffs, alpine meadows, barren plateaus, mountain forests, large attack distances, etc.)?

Kolgujev is a nice start, but it should be more mountainous...

Thank you!

Two videos to substantiate what type of terrain I mean:

kV1zpJrOijg

dnTpK2cTTZ0

This might be a little off topic here but....

I was hoping to clarify once and for all that no one has made an AC-130 spectre gunship and that this is impossible for the OFP engine? I've done some searching throughout the forums but couldnt seem to find a definite answer.

Thanks for the answer!

**EDIT**

Also, does anyone have a working link for Relliki's guerillas? The links at ofpr.info seem to be broken.

Thanks!

Hello. I'm using Everon, Malden and Kolgujev from pack with old islands with new ground textures and objects (from resistance). And I have a question. Is there any pack of those islands without so much modified textures with objects from OFP Resistance only? Or maybe with land textures from Nogova?

Edited by Addonis

Does anyone have some links to some good static weapons? Anything from an anti-tank field gun to machine guns, to say a mk-19 grenade launcher? I have the DKM mod M46 field gun, but Im looking for more. I would really like a squad level anti tank rocket launcher styled thingy :) for the Russians

In the ECP readme it mentioned there was a developer version. Does anybody have a working link for that?

Hello,

after a long hiatus it seems that my OPF addon DVD is not readable. Thus, I am still missing a couple of crucial addons, specifically

CoC ENEMYSTACK.

The WGL website is gone >(

@MJ

Good luck with your new job in the army. Hope you'll still have time for OFP every now and then. Maybe join a Sunday coop on CiA?

Hello guys,

I´ve been searching for a working link to the DKM Comanche, but nothing has turned up. The only valid one I found was the ofpr.info one here ->

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5687

However, the download link seems to be dead. Does anybody have any pointers? I searched this thread but the only other link leads to the same page I have linked above.

Thanks in advance for the help

Insta

Does anyone know of any individual released UAV/predator addons? I know that FDF mod and several other big mods have them but I am looking more for a single release.

-PS-

Im not really diggin the fennek (sp?) addon

Thanks for all the great help you guys have given me!! You're awesome :D

Hey all,

I'm after the Ash Realism Pack,

(It's the Realism pack not the Ash MBT or APC addon)

All the links I found are broken, If anyone still has it I'll be very thankful and happy.

Cheers,