theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I am looking for ammo/weapon storage addons and I remember seeing an addon which would display the weapon on a wall like rack but now I can't find it, does it ring a bell for anyone?

STGN

Blackblood was working on something like that in conjunction with his SCAR addon.

meatballs2tp.jpg

Alas, he never got around to releasing it :(

Anyone has a working link for AKD's DMA Army pack? All links i find aren't working :confused:

has anyone finished black blood's SCARs?? they have been around for a while....

@swot

has anyone finished black blood's SCARs?? they have been around for a while....

I'm not sure there was a finished version ever released, if there was it is long lost to time.

I do have blb_scar_wip_II which is more functional than the first release where you couldn't hit anything if you tried. The optics take a little getting use to, but a very nice gun.

http://www.filefront.com/17058665/BLB_SCAR_WIP_II.rar

if anyone have a patche 1.2 to Conspiracies: The Experience

Was there a 1.2 patch? It looks like only 1.1 that I can see, which I have if you want it.

hey guys does anybody mind uploading the original bis islands except nogova? ive just been running off ffur recently and the textures on everon and stuff got corrupted and sorta turned white.... and i honestly cbf to reinstall ofp. so if anyone can upload they are legends and i love them....

i would like to know if ecp 1.085 and ffur 1985 (2008) will work together.

also are there any mods that replace the grass trees etc...?

any help would be great

Modes that have their own config file like ecp and ffur generally do not work well together.

There are replacement islands wich uses high res trees like berghoffs foliage packs.

as A general rule if you need something ofp related go here http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng if not there search google and BIS forum.

STGN

Salvator ... this link is working :/ i've downloaded a few seconds ago...

Eh? I was getting this yahoo authorization error over and over. :confused:

Nevermind I see it's working again. Weird. :D

But since I am already here, does anybody have a working link for General Barron's Handsignal system version 1.2?

The only mirror in his topic is stone cold dead and there aren't any others.:mad:

i would love to find the ffur 1985 (2008) 1.05 patch. all links ive found are dead.

the ffur mod is great!

help would be great.

Hey all,

I'm after the anim making tool OFP-Anim 0.98. I know its not an addon but thoguht this the most apropriate place to ask. Tried OFP-Anim Center but there download link appears to be down, or at least for me. My internet connection is a joke at best the last few months.

Regards,

LEGION7698.

Hey Sanctuary,

Cheers for the (very very) quick reply. I had a look there early today but couldn't find it. Must of gone blind for a second or something.

Regards,

LEGION7698.

Does anybody knows where I can get this pilots?

eversrang31.jpg

Personally they look BAS artwork but updated, cos I have the BAS SOAR pilots but they dont look the same, and when I saw this pilots I never found them, any ideas?

Could someone please point me in the direction of a large sized island with many big cities that are composed of nearly all enterable buildings. I would prefer something that isnt snow covered nor extremely mountainous.

Thanks!