theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

I know - I already have all the BWMod addons but their infantry doesn't look good enough.

Moreover, the link I've posted presents modern infantry - newer than those from BWMod.

ive been watchin the edelwiesser vids on youtube when i noticed how cool his zombies looked, but after a good hour of googling i haven't a clue where they are and if they are avaliable, plz help

look at any of edelwiesser's vidz on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/edelweisser

thnx guys!!!:D

Tonal Redux is a island pack with african militia's , mercenaries, vehicles, ghouls and zombie's i'm know that's a large pack but it's worth to load.

Edited by guziczek101

Tonal Redux is a island pack with african militia's , mercenaries, vehicles, ghouls and zombie's i'm know that's a large pack but it's worth to load.

tonal redux one thing i did't like is in it soldiers dies sometimes while moving between buildings.but it is a good mod,specially militia units,

found em they come with the tsf redux pack

I'm afraid they were never released.

Thanks Rellikki. Too bad. Thought that was the case but decided to ask anyway.

Any Addons for bmore realistic blood when someone is being shot?

Ι seem to remember someone asking this in the past... maybe I am just too old and half crazy but..

would it be possible to create an addon/vehicle that works as a personal rocket pack? Just to fly around. It doesn't need special controls either. Click the mouse button to thrust and move around depending where your player faces.

it can contain a limited amount of fuel (that you can refill in a gas station) or you can make a more gamey version where you have to use it carefully cause it overheats and you must not fly toο high in case it gets hot and stalls in mid air.

There was an old game doing that exact thing but I can't remember the title.

found it

Edited by Master gamawa

Ι seem to remember someone asking this in the past... maybe I am just too old and half crazy but..

would it be possible to create an addon/vehicle that works as a personal rocket pack? Just to fly around. It doesn't need special controls either. Click the mouse button to thrust and move around depending where your player faces.

it can contain a limited amount of fuel (that you can refill in a gas station) or you can make a more gamey version where you have to use it carefully cause it overheats and you must not fly to high in case it gets hot in mid air.

There was an old game doing that exact thing but I can't remember the title.

You mean jetpack?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5163&newlang=eng

No, obviously not. They're two totally different games, Arma 2 and OFP. It would need a lot of reworking to make it Arma 2 compatible, but you could of course make another request in the Arma 2 addOn request thread for an Arma 2 version.

Edited by Rellikki

WHOOPS!!!! Sorry dude I thought I was in the right sub-forum. DAMN YOU "NEW POSTS" LINK YOU BETRAY ME ONCE MORE!!! :(

Hey! I'm looking for good quality iron sights to mp5. Is there any existing addon which has nice looking optics to this weapon?