theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Zulu1: I didn't miss your response, but you seem to be missing my point.

I CAN'T ACCESS OFP.INFO, okay? I click on the link to the main site and

it loads and loads and then gives me a network timeout...

Honestly - how many different ways can I reiterate the same thing?

If somebody could grab the Vilas Polish Vehicles pack and post it to

someplace I could download it, I would be grateful. If not - just say

so and that'll be that.

Cheers,

petya

Hi guys, for the needs of a real life unit I am looking for a capable addon maker to develop a few, mostly simple tools to use in-game.

Some examples:

Bullseye indicator: reads out bearing and range from a fixed point on the map

wind: affecting air units, mainly, and smoke

IR strobe lights and pointers: only visible on NVG

snapshot recorder: at some points allows to create a "freeze frame" of the situation on the map, for debriefing purpose

...something to make flying helos easier, we do not need to worry about handling too much

And so on...

Thank you in advance, your help will be massively appreciated.

Tex

Is there some silent sniper rifle avalable.need in secret mission.

Thanks VBCI,is there any Silent sniper riffle like M21,Dragunov.but not scope riffle like Ak74,G36 etc.

soory for double posting.is no one know about a silent riffle.

There are plenty addons packs with suppressed sniper rifles.

STGN

I need links,i try but not find any.

I read in paper about USA portable javelin ATGMs.is it available in ofp user addon.

I need links,i try but not find any.

I read in paper about USA portable javelin ATGMs.is it available in ofp user addon

Marine Assault Pack

There are plenty addons packs with suppressed sniper rifles.

STGN

i try whole day and fail in finding.help

No, go to OFPR.INFO and search for the rifle type(M21, M24, PSG, etc.) you want or go through the addons list there you will find plenty addons packs with meany variations like sd and camo.

STGN

No, go to OFPR.INFO and search for the rifle type(M21, M24, PSG, etc.) you want or go through the addons list there you will find plenty addons packs with meany variations like sd and camo.

Also mailmans russian weapon pack, Ghost in The Grass in The Grass Sniper, NEOKO2000, SG550 & SG551.

I'm looking for a WORKING link for RTS 3 mod. Preferably version 1.4 or 1.5 :) All links I found are dead.

A few questions. I'm searching for the latests versons of RHS, ORCS and DKMM mods. And... I know where to search, but I don't know WHAT to search. When I'm searching for that mods I got hundreds addons every in at least three versions (and the funniest thing is that only few are on more than one OFP site). So what are the latest RHS, ORCS and DKMM addons and versions of them? Just give me the names, please.

One more thing: to have the latest full version of CSLA mod I only need the CSLA Update II? Or should I download the previous update and the basic CSLA?

Edited by krzychuzokecia

but I don't know WHAT to search. When I'm searching for that mods I got hundreds addons every in at least three versions (and the funniest thing is that only few are on more than one OFP site). So what are the latest RHS, ORCS and DKMM addons and versions of them? Just give me the names, please.

How about "ORCS"? You can type it in the search field of OFPR.info website. Search from "News" category, as not all of the addOns have been hosted in the "Downloads" pages. The most top search results are always the latest stuff, so just scroll down the search results until you find what you're looking for.

One more thing: to have the latest full version of CSLA mod I only need the CSLA Update II?

Yes, the CSLA Update II is a full mod, so all you need is just that. No previous versions needed.

Is there such mod that changes you're OFP Character standing and safe mode just like in FFUR?

If there is then please send me download link. Thanks.

Yes, there are many, most of which's animations have been done by Sanctuary. His latest work is the WW4 Mod, which adds even more movement variation into the game.

Hello,

I am a latecomer to the OPFR community. It seems that the show is allmost over, for many downloads I have tried to get are already not functional anymore.

While I was able to get some stuff of interest, I am still missing the following:

- all capture the island missions for WGL including their required addons: MP - WGL crCTI

- The complete Toyota Wars install package.

Yes, but did you try searching for yourself first? :rolleyes:

There are several different zombie addOns for OFP. Here's some. I would recommend the Farmland Horror Pack 3.

You will need some mission editing knowledge to set them up, so they will work correctly. Usually they come up with a readme with instructions for that.

links are broken farmland horror also.there are many links in ofpr which broken.

I need to know where to get this addon: Good cavalry for OFP with modifiable config file. Another question: What is that mod FFUR anyhow? In ofp.gamepark.cz there are many FFUR packs.

for your first question, sorry, i can't answer, but for FFUR, it's flash fx unit replacement pack, a total conversion MOD of ofp..and indeed it has many version, for the most recent, FFUR85 which replace the old units for the cold war crisis with better quality addons..and add up many feature..for modern units replacement, it's FFUR2007..it has a lot of feature, just download it, worth of everything;)

Thanks for the info DunnoDunke. Maybe ProfTournesol can also config his WW1 cavalry for modern use also if somebody(Like Me ;) ) needs them