theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

bronze forsake god dont relate me with anyone.if you think anything pm me.everytime all think anything about me.if you don't like me i will quit forum.

@riffleman your posts some times frustrate us older members of the forum, cos most of us know where to search or where to post addon requests. Most of the older members of the forum have been playing operation flashpoint since it was released in 2001, so we may come across quick to react to members who are only or just discovering the great game ofp.

Just checkout ofp.info as thats one of the best places to find most addons released, if falling that post in this topic. :)

omg, riffleman asked that same question. its almost like this forum is under attack. who approved these guys?

bronze forsake god dont relate me with anyone.if you think anything pm me.everytime all think anything about me.if you don't like me i will quit forum.

Alright, pipe it down. Although riffleman should indeed be more resourceful and search before asking, there's no reason for flaming to any of you. Remember the forum rules. Now, let's keep on the thread's subject, shall we? :) Don't go off-topic.

I add a new campaign to my campaign.it is based on kolugjev,malden and everon.i replace everon and malden world(wrp) with user made desert malden and everon(wrp file in ofp).but i did't find kolugjev desert (wrp format).urgent help.

No desert version of Kolgujev exists, as far as I know.

I have a addon request :Where to find attack helicopters? About these addons :If there are too many of them can they overload the game?

you can find attack helicopters at the same places we been saying in this thread the whole time and im not going to say the sites again. if you have too many addons you'll get an error, when that happens you just make mod folders.

:confused: Is there any ww2 pacific war mods????:confused:

Please tell me then you are my best friend:D

I found some discussions about Pacific war mod!!

our WW2mod pack contains some pacific war addons like:

japanese footsoldiers, us navy tropical uniform, boat, tropic camo planes etc.

screenshot from Pacific mission (Pacific Theatre island), sorry only this one have on my site:

frog1.JPG

www.ofpww2mod.webs.com

hi guys, i just wondering is there anyone out there who still has philcommando A.P.U, i need its config...i've searching for the net but find none useful..

Does anyone still have Vilas' polish vehicles pack? I've tried looking just about everywhere

and can't find it for the life of me (and ofp.info is - in my case - completely unresponsive; though their other sites load just fine).

Any help'd be appreciated.

Cheers,

petya

Does anyone still have Vilas' polish vehicles pack? I've tried looking just about everywhere

and can't find it for the life of me (and ofp.info is - in my case - completely unresponsive; though their other sites load just fine).

I don't know it works for me.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7109

Unless you are trying to use the hosted site

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/ <<<bad links here

I am looking for an FLIR camera script or addon.

I spent most of the day searching the boards and checking out addons, but I still haven't found any WORKING one. Is there an actual working FLIR for OFP or not?

I found

video on youtube and at the end, there is an FLIR effect, but I don't know if it is from an addon or from video editing. The guy that posted it still hasn't responded to my mail....

I wrote a very good ac-130 sim script, and I would really like an FLIR cam to use with it...

As far as I know, it's very difficult to model a FLIR camera in OFP properly. Hell, I don't think anyone has even managed to do it in ArmA, let alone OFP. The effect in the video is most likely just video editing.

The closest thing you might possibly get is some sort of grayscale screen, but that's not really a perfect FLIR effect. I can remember my friend working on one and he managed to turn everything into grayscale in the game somehow, but causing fucked up particle effects (smoke, muzzle flashses, etc). Eventually he stopped working on it, because of its difficulty.

I think I read something in the boards about a set appeture (or something) command that made it possible to have a white hot camera in Arma... but the command is not in ofp so we lucked out there...

as for the grayscale screen, I did a some experimenting in photoshop and made a couple of gunner sights with high contrast and opacity, but it just looks awful in game... especially when wearing NV goggles...

Where can I dowload the latest version of the lost brothers mod, VME PLA mod, PLA 1979 mod and the MCAR_engine 0.9.3? And are there OFP mods that feature the South African Bush Wars and Modern European (British, French, German, Italian) Armed Forces?

Edited by Echo_2-7

Hi!

I am looking for an addon that had seen long ago that changed the textures of the streets of the game, but until now could not find, if anyone knows the name or some similar addon I ask you please post here. I'm making a new island and I would like to use this addon that greatly improves the streets and roads of the game.

Thanks

oh very very grateful! This was even though I was looking for =) sure to leave the island and the game much more real. Soon post pictures of work on the island that I'm doing. Thanks again.

Yes, but did you try searching for yourself first? :rolleyes:

There are several different zombie addOns for OFP. Here's some. I would recommend the Farmland Horror Pack 3.

You will need some mission editing knowledge to set them up, so they will work correctly. Usually they come up with a readme with instructions for that.

Hey folks - sorry for the delay (darned work intervening):

I've gone to ofp.info for years and never had a problem, but

now - whenever I try to access it - I just get the spinning

wheel of 'connecting' and the 'can't get a response' page.

That's why I was asking if anyone had the Polish Vehicles

pack handy... Otherwise, I'd get it myself.

Cheers,

petya

hey guys i have serched and downloads loads of addons but can u guys help me find the best ones

all i need are

an 8 wheeled Lav (or a 6 wheeled tank must have wheels)

a sorta sci fi looking fighter/bomber and tanks (i do have dantes tyra and mr ducks gear)

mecha

anything similer to the above

i have searched but i need good quility ones for a project

thanks