theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi,

We are usin' unique WW2mod pack for our 24/7 COOP server, mixed Inv44, Libmod and Berlin45

As you know, the original Invasion44 not contains soviet units and Libmod not contains Allied units. We solved this problems and picked up some unique addons from Berlin45 or from outer makers.

Running fine, we worked half year on it, now addonpack downloadable from our site:

www.ofpww2mod.webs.com

The COOP servers address: 84.2.39.240:2302

co12@WW2_%20Steel_Wind4_thumb.jpg

co12@WW2_%20Scavengers2_3_thumb.jpg

welcome all WW2mod lover, greets: Incubus[LOL]

As there is kozilce single shortgun i found.is there more shortgun are available in ofp.

Truck with machine gun? As far as I remeber there is one in FDF mod.

Thanks VBCI,is there any Silent sniper riffle like M21,Dragunov.but not scope riffle like Ak74,G36 etc.

Does anybody know if there were any missions made using the Belgian Forces Studio addons or the Norwegian Forces Mod addons?

Once again OFP.Info is the main despository of addons.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?oblast=news&search=ADF

This page was retreived in seconds by searching under "NEWS" with ADF as the keyword. Lots of news of addons that never made it out of the gate, but scroll down the page and you hit on what has been released. Nothing really up to date, and don't except anything new to be released as the makers have moved onto ARMA.

Thanks zulu.is there some more australian addon for oe.
Where i can download bycycle addons,
Is there any Australian infantry or armor addon is avalable.

Just for your information: This thread is about missing addons which are required for some mission or campaign, not to let others search your addons you want. If you need addons either search this forum, ask google or check OFP.info.

Thanks Zulu1 but already have them. I was just wondering if there were any missions made with them.

Soory for double posting,ALL TERRIN VECHICLE/WEAPON is there any available for download.

:confused: Is there any ww2 pacific war mods????:confused:

Please tell me then you are my best friend:D

I found some discussions about Pacific war mod!!

I did't want to start new thread so post here.i download RHS T80 and RHS M1A1,i think they are best tank for ofp in resistant.

Is there swiss mod(colonial war)full download available.

Are you really just asking these requests to increase your post count or something? Your requests vary from side to side and are very frequent, so it makes me doubt that you even want any of these addOns.

You really should search before asking. It's not even too hard. All the requests you've been asking I've found in under 1 minute. There's a nice little function called "Search" on the OFPR.info homepage. Try searching from the both, News and Addons sections.

Is there swiss mod(colonial war)full download available.

The Swiss didn't have any colonies i'm afraid.