theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Thank you, Bunkerslusken. That was very helpful. Thank you very much one more time.

Does anybody know where I can find Pinguinmans Paratrooper Animations?

Hello,

I'm looking for these addons from OFPman1 :

AN-72

an72.th.jpg

B-1b

b1be.th.jpg

S-3 Viking

s3viking.th.jpg

S-64 Skycrane

s64skycrane.th.jpg

SA-360 Dauphin/Panther

sa360dauphinpanther.th.jpg

Someone have one of them ?

Edited by VBCI

Or one of them ?

TSR-2

tsr2.th.jpg

YF-23 Black Widow

yf23blackwidow.th.jpg

Thanks !

@VBCI

It looks like you have taken these photos from OFP.Info's news section. These were only announcements that he was working on them. All of them were not released to my knowledge. I doubt you'll ever see these.

AFAIK he only released 4 aircraft.

AH56 Cheyene

OH1 Japanese Attack Copter

Yak 138

Yak 141

This thread was really ment for existing addons required for missions.

There is a nice Panther in the Operation Frenchpoint air addons if you need one.

thank you.

I was not sure that these addons exist even in alpha version.

Hey all!

Could anyone tell me a site to get AGS Buildings Pack v2.6 from, cuz every time I try ofp.info it always cuts out, and I couldn't dl it from agent smith's site either, wierd :confused:

thanks in advance for any help!

Hey thanks alot D@n, for some reason that link is the only one that works for me, the rest just stop at 19%

Thanks again!

okay som im trying to play the campaign called bas alta tension.and i just get passed the intro when message comes up saying "error loading mission missing addons:m60".i got the addons that are needed.hope you can help me

i need the addon which causing the bodies to blow up!

and i need the addons with pictures that posted on the walls of the building(i found one from russian ofp site but i don't rememeber the link of this addon)

thank you!

@VBCI,

Hey thanks much! It completes my AFMod collection.

Yes if I remmber correctly but why don't you just download it from OFPR.info?

STGN

Yes if I remmber correctly but why don't you just download it from OFPR.info?

STGN

Sorry, the download didnt work for me yesterday.

Hey guys!

I saw this screenshot of a T-90 in game on the old BIS forums on a thread about the M1A2 SEP version 3.1 were the T-90's reflecks missiles allegedly owned the M1A2 SEP. The player in the T-90 in the screenshot was RHS Kenji. I MUST have this addon, it looks great!

I am PC illiterate unfortunately and can't figure out how to post the screen here, but I will try to describe it.

In the action menu in the screenshot (the player is in the T-90), there are the options Get out, Turn out, Engage Main Weapon Control (<--that's the one that made me realize I don't have it yet) Put on NV goggles, Reload 3BK29M 125mm HEAT, Reload 3OF26 125mm HE-FRAG, then the list stops. In the upper left hand corner were it shows your ammo laodout, it looks as if it says 3BM42M APFSDS.

On the 3 different T-90's I have already, none have this combination of features, especially not the "Engage Main Weapon Control" feature. Also all of my T-90's have different sites than the ones in the screenshot (if it helps, the site in the screenshot for the commander consisted of optics with a _|_ type aimpoint, not a full + sign, and a stadia reticle in the lower right of the site to help find the range to the target, and the site was red.

Is this the RHS T-90? Because I haven't seen it available for download anywhere.

I would LOVE to have this vehicle if anybody could point me to a link, thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Oh and were do I get the latest Nogova Crimes mission/campaign and all needed addons? I tried to go to www.kanonenfutter.org but it keeps saying access forbidden or something.

Thanks again for any help!

Edited by Twan

Hey again, sorry I just came across a problem here:

I'm trying to download some WGL addons to try to play it online, but the links at the WGL site are mostly outdated and don't work anymore. I am about to download the WGL Island Pack 1.0, but I need some more.

Here's what I needed to download:

-WGL Samak Hills 1.0 (with the required addons)

-WGL Zeus' Map pack, here's the link to download the pack with ALL required addons that DOESN'T work: zcommon2006-09-18.rar (~ 120 MB) (contents)

Would really appreciate this as I have never played WGL online and would LOVE to, thanks!!!

@Twan

Can I ask what server are you trying to play on?

Zcommon is no longer on any sites. I can upload it but it is only a collection of available addons. There is a server specific pack, but you should play on the server to download it.

Take a look here for some missions:

http://files.rlgaming.com/OFP/wgl_missions/

Another Zeus Pack:

http://www.ofpc.de/wargames/files/wgl_missions/zeus_06_06_18.rar

Samak Hills

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/WGL_Samak_Hills;64821

Another Samak Hills File

http://ofpc.de/wargames/request.php?16

Edited by Zulu1

Thanks a lot zulu and fagus!

I downloaded the CiA needed WGL addons pack, I think zcommon was in there.

I am downloading the Samak Hills and i'll dl the zcommon files seperately just in case ASAP though thanks

Edited by Twan