theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi all, if anyone needs any of the Everon Cartel addons let me know and I'll upload them. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hi all, if anyone needs any of the Everon Cartel addons let me know and I'll upload them.

Thanks Asmo...

Not sure what all they released, maybe if you could list what you have I could see if I'm missing anything. smile_o.gif

For a while now there have been 2 addons that have eluded me that are required by several older missions I've been trying to play. They are:

GCessna

UH60B

I finally found these by accident last night. They are part of the old Kegety's Collection 1.2 pack. They are in Misc1.pbo and Misc2.pbo. Just wanted to pass this along incase anyone needs them also.

Quote[/b] ]Would anyone know anything about a script fix for Facetex2 (9 June 2006)?

It's not the same thing, but this is something I picked up somewhere that has the new scripts repacked into the pbo file.

new_scripts_facestex2.zip

[Hi all, if anyone needs any of the Everon Cartel addons let me know and I'll upload them.]

Hi Asmodeus. I'm actually looking for addon ECL_Documents for the the Lost Lion mission. Can you help?

Thx in advance.

Here you go Captusnr:  http://www.4shared.com/file/37266766/4747a459/ECL_Safepack.html

@ Zuku1

I'll get that list of Everon Cartel addons for you soon.  Off the top of my head though, here's a few of em:

-Billboard addon

-Safe Pack

-Fboat (Barracuda Gunboat)

-EC_KL420 Submarine

-TMCM (Biker/motorcycle addon that we helped on)

-TAAB (buildings/docks/bunkers that went on the water, this needs to be updated with new textures)

-Waterpipe addon (the kind you smoke with)  wink_o.gif  

-Kalighat Island

Hmmmm... that's all I can think of.  I'll have to look again, it's been awhile!

-Asmo

Quote[/b] ]

-Billboard addon

-Safe Pack

-Fboat (Barracuda Gunboat)

-EC_KL420 Submarine

-TMCM (Biker/motorcycle addon that we helped on)

-TAAB (buildings/docks/bunkers that went on the water, this needs to be updated with new textures)

-Waterpipe addon (the kind you smoke with)

-Kalighat Island

Asmo...

That sounds like everthing I have, with the exception of the waterpipe. Good to know I didn't miss much smile_o.gif

*Update

In despiration I did an extensive search of addon packs which came with missions and I finally came up with the safe addon. pistols.gif

I packed it and uploaded it for anyone who needs it.

ECL_Safe

Quote[/b] ]Asmo...

Something I seem to be missing is the ECL safe addon. Not the ECLsafepack.

Quote[/b] ]This addon is meant as an addition to the Everon Cartel Safe addon, and to play the example misson you must have the Safe addon in your addon's folder.

Requirements:  ECL_Safe.pbo, ECL_Floppydsk.pbo, ECL_Briefcase.pbo and OFP V1.85

I thought I had a safe addon, but for the life of me I can't find it. Would you or anyone have the Everon Cartel Safe addon? I need it to play your Lost Lion mission.

Thanks

Does anyone know where i might find Saper's ZIS-2 addon (a WWII Russian anti-tank gun). I need it for the WWIIEC Rescue mission.

Appreciate the help in-advance.

Someone can please relocate the Rainbow and Cinemania sound packs for JAM3 magazines?

I have lost them and cant relocate them anywhere

Thanks

Im missing the mafia pack for the campaign called street by alex canabis, could someone help me?,thanks.

i saw that the ECL Addons are requested.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ECL_BillboardPack

ECL_Briefcase

ECL_Brrcks

ECL_Dock

ECL_Documents

ECL_FBoat

ECL_Floppydsk

ECL_fmine

ECL_Isle

ECL_KL420

ECL_Parking

ECL_Platform

ECL_Platform_s

Safe.pbo (think i have the original readme somewhere aswell)

is what i can offer. if interested drop me a pm and i will upload it somewhere. never knew there was a whaterpipe addon by ecl, somehow their hemp plant make sense now smile_o.gif

Thank you walter, however now it's saying im missing the lincoln LS, which i tried downloading from the mafia and horror site link that you gave me, but that link is broken, I hate to ask for help again, but coudl soemone find the lincol ls car for me by mechanic?

I looked on OFP Files, and they dotn have it niether does operation flashpoint.org, and ofp.info i cant access, well i can with a torrent i just cant download the car.

@Joker

Quote[/b] ]Someone can please relocate the Rainbow and Cinemania sound packs for JAM3 magazines?

I have lost them and cant relocate them anywhere

Thanks

Since there appears to be almost no JAM files any where I put the whole JAM 3 set on FileFront. Here is My JAM folder:

My Webpage

Also some JAM related links if anyone is interested:

Link

Link

<a href="http://203.96.151.15/ofpnz/downloads/weapon_info.xls" target="_blank">

Link</a>

Link Some of this may be outdated but ohwell biggrin_o.gif

@zhenja1

Quote[/b] ]Thank you walter, however now it's saying im missing the lincoln LS, which i tried downloading from the mafia and horror site link that you gave me, but that link is broken, I hate to ask for help again, but coudl soemone find the lincol ls car for me by mechanic?

I looked on OFP Files, and they dotn have it niether does operation flashpoint.org, and ofp.info i cant access, well i can with a torrent i just cant download the car.

I believe the car you need is in this pack:

Link

If not you can get it from this page:

Link

This Mafia & Horror site has some really wierd stuff, I'm still searching it out. Got several missions already. Zombies, SCI-FI and naked women...what more do we need tounge2.gif

Feel free to check my FileFront site & browse the files. Not a lot there but I'm building it up as people require files. If only FileFront stops deleting things..hehe

Hello is anyone familiar with the resident evil mission for FDF mod, it's a co-op mp mission and it didnt come with a read me file, so i assumed it didnt require anything.

So I go in to go play it and it's asking me for a keg66 file and something 44.

Can anyone help wit this who has experienced the same thing?

zhenja1

Quote[/b] ]So I go in to go play it and it's asking me for a keg66 file and something 44.

Can anyone help wit this who has experienced the same thing?

Sounds like Kegety's smith&wesson handgun pack. Some older addons are not proper configured and give erroruneous messages. If you have the gun pack just ignore message. If you need it, I'll try to find a link or upload it.