theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

If I'm not mistaken the island pack has two missions, Bleed For Oil & Last Fight.

I'm looking for the biscamel-addon without an installer. I searched a long time but only found the installer version. But I need the plain pbo... if anybody could upload it I would be grateful thumbs-up.gif .

It's because the installer won't let me install it because I have 1.96, it installs only up to 1.91 ( goodnight.gif ).  I really don't plan on reinstalling, installing patch 1.91, then the addon and then 1.96.

edit:

found it on ofp.info

Are there some Vechicle Replacement Pack that I can use in Single Player Default campaigns? They must be realistic (realistic t80, abrams exc)

Thank you!

EDIT: But OPFR site doesn't exist...there's only OPF.info, right?

Quote[/b] ]Are there some Vechicle Replacement Pack that I can use in Single Player Default campaigns? They must be realistic (realistic t80, abrams exc)

This is the wrong fourm, should be in addon discussions. Answer AFAIK there is no strickly vehicle replacement. Total conversion packs like FFUR are your best bet.

I think This is the tent addon you're looking for. I'm also on the lookout for that barracuda addon, more specifically the spec ops version for Asmodeus' old mission "lost lion".

Also, if someone has a working link to the mission "Black gold" by the same author that would be just swell!

I have a collection of Afgan missions on Catintro. They all use many addons...BAS, LSR, CAF, CBT, USMC, HYK, DKMM, RKT etc. There are some missions that need some kind of misc addon. I don't have the addon name, but the class names are:

"cover"

"dropcrate"

"svd"

Would anyone know what they are?

*Update: I found the "dropcrate" addon. I had it in a W.O.D. addons pack.

Does anyone know of any good links for the Dynamic Afghanistan missions by the DMA team? Including the one with the VDV, Delta Force and Delta Force heavy.

Same goes for the complete Toyota Wars pack that includes missions, ECP effects, replacements etc.

And the DMA Army pack if possible. The link on ofp.info does not work for some reason.

I know I put up on ofpfiles and that there are links on file front itself but these are so incredibly slow for me. I really regret deleting these now.

Any help is apreciated.

EDIT:

Managed to get the army pack, VDV mission and Toyota Wars but still can't get the others.

snafu..

The links I provided you are on filefront. I'm a little suprised you're not aware of content on your own site huh.gif

Take a look there, I think the regular version maybe there also.

snafu..

The links I provided you are on filefront. I'm a little suprised you're not aware of content on your own site huh.gif

Take a look there, I think the regular version maybe there also.

biggrin_o.gif

From my post on the previous page.

Quote[/b] ]I know I put up on ofpfiles and that there are links on file front itself but these are so incredibly slow for me. I really regret deleting these now.

Im looking for these addons that was by g8:urban war mod i think. It featured civilians chucking bottles and rocks etc

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=829

Anybody got working link?huh.gif??

It's not the same thing as it does not contain police; just rioters. The addon is Gimbal's Tossers (no pun intended).

Linky

If the FileFront link is low try downloading from the Austrailian server. That can work good for me sometimes.

Also try thier site G8 for contacting some of the team to see if they still have it.

Thanks man your a legend! it was the tossers after all. Like your sig btw im Scottish too smile_o.gif

Thanks man your a legend! it was the tossers after all. Like your sig btw im Scottish too smile_o.gif

Nae bother mate. smile_o.gif

Looking for a briefcase addon, supposedly Everon Cartel Mod made one but I can't find a working link anymore anywhere... help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

The Addon is called ECL_safepack (not to be confused with ECL_safe).

Found it

If somebody is sitting on a collection of all ECL addons, I would really appreciate to see them uploaded, I'm still on the lookout for that Barracuda.

Quote[/b] ]Would you have any missions to go with that ECL_Fboat addon?

The only thing I have seen is the campaign "Midlands"

I'm pretty sure I have a Lost Lion mission, but hard to locate it. If I find the version you're looking for I'll post a link for it.

Edit: Sorry it's ver. 1.8 that I have.

Anybody know where I can get int_sports_car_police?

Need it to get Cessena Fun running. Was not included in the list of needed addons though.

I think I found it here. The link does not work however. Anybody know of a working link?

Quote[/b] ]Anybody know where I can get int_sports_car_police?

Need it to get Cessena Fun running. Was not included in the list of needed addons though.

I think I found it here. The link does not work however. Anybody know of a working link?

Snau...

Wow Cessna Fun, I download that ages ago but never tried it. Just too much to keep up with.

It's part of this pack...

My FileFront Link

If you have a problem with FileFront I can put it on another site...let me know