Sign in to follow this  
Dragon44

BinPBO Error

I'm trying lock an addon of troops that I made using the model of BIS, only when using the BinPBO to lock the addon in the game and I see the soldier's game an error and closes. This only happens when you lock the soldier, is replacing the config and am using the p3d soldier almost unchanged. Log BinPBO issues that apparently shows that the error is with the program. The file to be binarized has to be placed in some special folder? or have to put any command on BinPBO apra work properly? this only happens when binary code addons soldier.

log errors issued by BinPBO:

Parse: 0 ms

C:\Arquivos de programas\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\CfgConvertFileChng\CfgConvertFileChng.exe returned error 1

C:\Arquivos de programas\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\CfgConvertFileChng\CfgConvertFileChng.exe returned error 1

Please help me, this is preventing me from bidding various addons :(

the config is pretty simple, just the basics. But when an error occurs and the game closes. See the config:

class CfgPatches
{
class EC_inf
{
	units[] = {};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.100000;
	requiredAddons[] = {"CAData","CACharacters","CAWeapons"};
};
};

class CfgVehicleClasses
{
class EC_inf
{
	displayName = "Colombia - Inf";
};
};

class CfgVehicles
{
/*extern*/ class SoldierGB;
class EC_inf_sol: SoldierGB
{
model="\EC_inf\col_soldier.p3d";
vehicleClass="EC_inf";
weapons[]={"AK74","Throw","Put"};
magazines[]={"30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed"};
respawnWeapons[]={"AK74","Throw","Put"};
respawnMagazines[]={"30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed"};

};

};

};

I put the config in this site that you posted and did not show errors. I do not know what can be :( :confused:

class CfgPatches
{
class EC_inf
{
	units[] = {"EC_inf_sol"};
	weapons[] = {};
	requiredVersion = 1.03;
	requiredAddons[] = {"CACharacters"};
};
};
class CfgVehicleClasses
{
class EC_inf
{
	displayName = "Colombia - Inf";
};
};
class CfgVehicles
{
class SoldierGB;
class EC_inf_sol: SoldierGB
{
	model = "\EC_inf\col_soldier.p3d";
	vehicleClass = "EC_inf";
	weapons[] = {"AK74","Throw","Put"};
	magazines[] = {"30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed"};
	respawnWeapons[] = {"AK74","Throw","Put"};
	respawnMagazines[] = {"30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed","HandGrenadeTimed"};
};
};

The error continues. What I did was unzip the file .pbo after being compressed by BinPBO config and change the format .bin by .cpp ... ok, when I was in the game to see the soldier he appeared like this:

errordz.jpg

I think that is missing the section CfgModels in config, correct?

If I leave the config format .bin the game closes and the error.

Thank you for your help, at least the soldier is already appearing in the game.

yes. you need a model.cfg with cfgModels and cfgSkeletons.

try the sample models from BI. its in there.

I got it! thanks for help Kju :) now the model is locked and the addon is functioning normally.

I'm with other problems regarding the construction of aircraft's, but I'll post this in another topic.

once more thank you for help :D