Sign in to follow this  
callidus

An idea about the LHD...

You scripters out there... who are WAYYY better than me should give this idea some thought...

Make a LHD script but... stock the ship with personnel simulating an active LHD. Does this already exsist? If so, I'd love to see where.

This could be used as a template for others to make missions from.

You can look at one the missions in the campaign, if I remember the first one had something that you could work off of.

I was actually working on trying to make this as an intro/staging area for one of my missions a few weeks ago, but ended up abandoning it haha. I still have it saved I think. It takes a lot of fine tuning but you can make some pretty cool areas on/in the thing if you have the patience for it.

For example out of the larger interior area I made a whole weapons and vehicle munition depot, even had some amphibious APCs in it, complete with signs, barricades, etc.

The hard part is you gotta choose a spot to place the carrier and keep it there. If you move it even an inch the sea floor starts to mess with the alignment and position of all the objects on the carrier.