Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hello there. I'm Jankus, I'm 17 now and I'm looking for Arma 2 Milsim unit with ACE and ACRE.

Started playing Arma few years ago (can't remember when exactly) and right afterwards the purchase of Arma, I joined an Milsim unit called 4thID. Of course after 4thID I was in some other units where I learned pretty much all the skills I have right now. Mostly in other units I have been a team leader, less often a squad leader and one time even a air detachment leader. Some people said that I was quite good at doing my job. Also been making quite a lot of missions where always after the game people said that they're good so I can offer some of that.

What I'm looking for pretty much is ACE/ACRE Milsim unit, english talking with nice people.

What I can offer in exchange is being good obviously, willing to follow the rules, leadership and making some missions.

So yeah... if you're interested in me, just PM me and we can talk business.

P.S. looking for Arma 2 unit cause Arma 3 isn't what I was expecting to be so for me it's the good old A2.

TechNoirMK, 21, Russian, can speak Russian and English.
Timezone: UTC+9, free from 00:00 till 14:00 EST.
I've been playing OFP and A2CO for about 3 years, but only SP, so I'm not really experienced, especially with ACE2 mechanics.
No leadership skills whatsoever, a terrible sniper, an atrocious spotter and a horrendous recon.
Can be MG support, rifleman, medic, driver or helicopter pilot. Not sure about AT/AA.
I have OFP, A2CO /w all DLC, A3 /w Zeus.
I'm currently in Japan, so latency problems will be an issue.

Looking for a realistic squad, but not way too much - we shouldn't forget about fun, eh? Don't really care about affiliation.
PM if interested, but please notify me in advance about which mods do you use since I don't know a lot of them.
Personally, I use ACE2, JSRS 1.5, Unsung Vietnam War and CWR2.

Hi!

Mr.Fogszi and Foxix95 looking for a team.

Timezone: UTC+1

Fogszi:

Language: English, German, Hungarian

Experience: Played some multiplayer matches and SP Campaign, can use the AI Commands, experience with Rifles mostly

Foxix95:

Language: English, Hungarian

Experience:Only played multiplayer, experience with Sniper Rifle

What we looking for: The most public servers are mess. We want to try ourselves as a part of a team.

Languages: English and some German

Experience: Going to school in real life to become a real world pilot. Looking for a realism unit looking for CAS, Evac, Medivac, extraction, etc pilots. TimeZone: PDT (GMT/UTC -7)

I'm experienced with the grids, how it works, and being able to plot my direction of travel before even starting the engines.

I am looking for a squad to develop my skills in, I just bought Arms 2 and I would like to start off in a team. I have seen a few videos on how to play, so I have the controls down but I haven't really fought yet. I think playing in a team is way better than anything else because it makes the game very fun, according to what I have seen.

I have been playing Arma 3 since it came out. Been in many mil-sim units. I am tired of immature selfish self-centered people in the mil-sim community.

I am looking for a handful of guys that are older than 21. That like just to play the game and have fun with it . I am 52 years old . I am not looking for a mil-sim unit, just people who just want to have fun , without the politics and all the other bullshit that goes along with a mil- sim unit.