Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Name: Michael White

TimeZone: GMT

Available to Participate: Most evenings, but due to work commitments I can't participate on Tuesday and Thursday evenings though. There may be some Saturday evenings that I can't participate due to work as well.

TS3: Yes and used before

English Language: Fluent (I am English)

Mods: ACE/ACRE installed already

Desired Role: Infantry

Games Owned: ARMA 2 CO, ARMA 3

Hi,

I am looking to ideally join a Realism British Unit that uses the BAF version of ARMA 2. I do own ARMA 3, but still prefer ARMA 2 over it at the moment. I do have a little military experience, I enlisted in the British Army as a 23 year old, but unfortunately after about 5/6 months I had to leave due to quite a bad ankle injury. So taking orders and understanding the military structure/terminology is not an issue for me. I did join a clan about a year ago, but due to a tragedy in my personal life I couldn't complete their training and instead of messing them around and leaving them waiting for things to be sorted out, I left. I really enjoy military gaming and have worked my way through the Call of Duty's, Medal of Honors, Battlefields etc to strategy games like Hearts of Iron, Close Combat etc.

If you would like any further info please private message me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

I am looking to join a group that plays missions whose successes and failures contributes to a storyline.

Preferably American and not branded "tactical realism".

i am looking for a unit that has a wing div for jets and choppers

Name: Simon

I am hereby looking for a comeback to the Arma Series as an active player. I left the active scene of Armed Assault about 1 and a half years ago after a great team i loved to play and hang out with disbanded in a rather ugly fashion.

What i am looking for in detail

I would like to join a Milsim oriented Group, that can also enjoy peacful and fun moments in between gameplay sessions. The use of ACE and ACRE is a must, whilest other addons that are used are fine with me, as i am aware that most people like to individualise there groups somewhat. Of course a Website with Forums, Teamspeak as well as a Gameserver should be present. Having all players communicate and cooperate in a mature fashion is also a must, even though as i am aware that most if not all Groups do feature this, especially considering Milsim Groups.

I will answer your questions about my Person via PM, though i would prefere a Skype-Call or Teamspeak session.

*Note: All random PMs containing only URLs and copy/paste introductions to groups will be deleated unread

*edit*

I have now recived a large enough ammount of Messages and PMs that i feel comfortable to be able to choose from one of these Groups. Please refrain from sending further Messages. It is very unlikely that i wont find anything suitable within the interisted groups.

Edited by fluttershy

I have been flying on arma for along time i prefer fixed wing to helicopter but either is fine i have arma 2, arma 2 OA and arma 3 I would like to join a realistic group that uses fixed wing and helicopters a para corp would be the best :)

Hello all,

I love FPS's, and so far, Arma is awesome. I can dedicate at least 4-6 hours/2 days a week. Although I have not been fortunate enough to enlist in the military, I'm serious about realism and absolutely love the military; coming from a military family; father was at Camp Eagle Vietnam 1969.

Anyway, I'm not new to FPS's - BF2, Joint Operations (Typhoon Rising). I have a lot of real world flying and fly in Falcon BMS so the phonetic alphabet come second nature.

I built a gaming rig and have no problems with connections or frame rates. TrackIR in use. Joystick and throttle too.

I'm funny yet serious. I like to donate (money, of course!) and a natural team player.

If your group participates in large scale multiplayer, that would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for any invites.

Adam

Im a experienced pilot looking for a milsim environment based in the UK preferably i have experience flying on arma and real life I know all the basic commands and radio calls i have ace acre and other mods. One of my favorite things to do on arma is formation flying.

Hi I was looking for people who play Russian and Packt forces in online COOPS who speak English? I'm not into playing the American forces and have been making missions using the Russian forces mods to make realistic battles. Maybe if some one is interested we could do some COOPs together? Thanks! :D

I have experience in both helicopter and fixed wing flying and now im looking for a active semi serious or serious group with aviation. Add Markz1160 on steam or just pm me the details if your interested.

Hey all,

Swear here.

New to Arma Series, have all expansions (arma 2) and have arma 3, but havent played it yet.

Very interested in MSO clans and just learning from some professionals.

Any squad that I can join around the southwestern states of California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada or along the west coast? The reason being is cause of latency.

I think some of the problem posting in an already established thread is not many will read the thread and it goes unnoticed. That's why some will open a fresh thread. I 've had no such luck lately posting in an already opened thread about the same thing.

Hey Chammy, if you wish to contact the thread starter of a squad, please write them a PM. Thank you!

Looking for clan in north America east coast. I'm 30 years old and new to pc. Play consoles a lot and got arma 2 co and arma 3 and love em. So like I said I'm a newb to pc and would like a clan to help me out. Can play n e time on weekends and after 5pm est. Someone please contact me back

hello all i'm looking for a squad for arma 2 oa that uses realism.....ranks etc etc, im 29 and play sometimes at night during the week and weekends i'm all about realism so if your clan isn't based on realism please don't contact me.....would also be open to the idea of starting a clan as well

Hi guys, i havent played this game much, i just baught it this week and i would like ot join a eu based clan.

i would like to join a clan that does realistic stuff with ranks and all that.

Plz dont expect much from me as i am just a noob in this game.

Contact me if i can join you

Siobs

My unit leader just Emailed me that our unit will probably come to its end soon. So.

Iam looking for serious and mature European-based, english or czech speaking clan.

I want:

- ACE and ACRE iam not interested in playing without those.

- BAF, ACR, PMC or Russian army. Not US.

- friday or saturday missions. Iam not able to attend any other day.

- i prefer adult teammates, but have experience with mature 15yearsolds so have no problem with them, as long as they are not noisy and annoing.

- Mature and Inteligent commander. I experienced a commander who was refering to the members as idiots or retards, everytime they didnt do exactly what he wanted them to do. I didnt tollerate it then, and i never will be.

I offer

- Mature behaviour, Iam over 29

- Patience.

- Experiences with tactical team gameplay: Planetside 2 Tactical outfit "ARMY of the Republic".

Arma 2 ACE/ACRE Units: "Phantom inc." , "Diverse Operations" , "Wolfpack PMC"

Also lots of hours spent playing with random units on domi servers.

- Knowledge, and experiences with JTAC (as ground forward observer.)

- Knowledge and experience with ACE 2 sniping, but i prefer L86 LSW, or Sa58 ACOG kind of engagement over sniping.

- Knowledge about ACE 2 artillery usage.

- Experience as ACE medic.

- Experience as ACE Demolitions expert ( I used those funny explosives that are not satchels, and you dont know what they are for.) ;-)

- Experience as ACE 2 training instructor.

- Experience with commanding a Sqad.

- Mission creation experiences and abilityes. Usage of scripts, advanced usage of triggers, Custom soldier loadouts, custom ammoboxes, custom tasks, custom

IEDs, Custom Flags and signs and more.

- Experience with dedi server administration, TCP ADMIN, DART, Vilayer ACP control panel.

- Own predesigned training camp on Chernarus airfield, that i made for my last group. It has Shooting range, Sniper range, Explosives testing area, Launcher range, Obstacle course, "Paintball" playground, Training minefield with non-lethal mines, Car repair training area, JTAC training area and more. And i can adjust it to fit other specific needs.

- sense of humor not much, but at least some.

Prefered roles (1-4 i love, 9 i hate/suck at):

1.Demolitions

2.Forward observer

3.Medic

4.Rifleman

5.AT soldier

6.Driver

7.Door gunner

8.Combat chopper Gunner

9.Pilot

Looking for an European squad to play with. I am 17 (soon to be 18), mature and have some experience (not much) in playing arma 2 CO (mostly playing dayz)

I can ONLY attent missions during fridays & saturdays. The squad must have a few players ( I don't want to play with 5 people only..) and use mods specific to a realism unit (ACE,ACRE etc)

Forgot to mention: My timezone is gmt 2:00

Very experienced Arma 2: OA MilSim player looking to join a unit or help a group of users create a unit. Experienced with almost every facet of the game, I'm willing to look at any roles necessary to help contribute. Looking for a MilSim unit that's mixed with fun, where I won't need to go through an enormous amount of training before I can even get into the field.

Hello!

I'm looking for a milsim platoon or division to join in, which is hopefully based around GMT+1/2 zone. Europe, of course. My interest lies mostly in Coop gameplay as I find PvP a bit clumsy in ArmA 2 due to it's game mechanics.

A little about myself:

Experienced ArmA 2 veteran with a one year straight of active service in a single division. I've fulfilled various roles over that period of time:

• Marksman
  • Sniper
  • Medic
  • Fireteam leader.

However, I'm more interested in a Marksman/Sniper yet quite open for the other available roles.

I also have quite decent experience in mission making.

What I'm looking for?

A friendly community with either soft or hardcore military simulation that stands for either US forces or British. Not a huge fan of Russian/Nato forces.

Send me a PM to figure out things!

Howdy there,

I'm not looking to join a group, however I am looking for a group to do joint operations with. I have my own group and I'm basically looking for another group which would be interested in one or more joint co-ops/tvts.

What I'm looking for:

An ACE/ACRE group.

Preferably EU timezone or close to EU.

A semi-realism (serious fun) group, no hardcore military simulation stuff.

A group that has an average of at least 10 members showing up on OPs

A group that is willing to play on a Friday or Saturday(preferred) and that is willing to create a common mods list (with not too big mods)

A group with a mission editor that is willing to work together on the joint operation.

My group plays as mercenaries, which would mean that co-ops with US/NATO groups would be near impossible in a roleplay/realism fashion, keep that in mind.

I'm open for both TvTs and Co-ops.

Myself am a mission editor and scripter and thus have a lot of experience creating missions, scenarios, campaigns, etc.

Contact me on steam: phonicstudio or PM me on these forums if there is a group that is interested.

P.S. If this is in the wrong section (which I certainly don't hope for), then I'm sorry.

Kind regards,

Martin

Looking for a clan with a US Special Operations theme, i.e Delta Force. That plays wednesdays post 8:00pm GMT or friday post 7pm, with no single clan requirement (Since I co-run my own group with ops on sundays, as well as playing with another group tuesday, thursday and saturdays.) No crazy "roleplaying" "sir, yes sir," rubbish. I don't mind a little bit of training stuff as long as its reasonably sized, for example, a 30 minute refresher on things like formation and standard procedures for your group is ok, a 4 week training course before I can even pull rifleman is not okay.

I'm 19, very experienced and well versed in pretty much every infantry role, though I do prefer some over others.

Edited by War_lord

Hello Lady's and Gent's,

I am the Former 1stLt of the 3rd Marine Air Wing.

I retired due to the fact i didn't feel the unit was headed in the direction i was fighting to get it to go. I spend roughly 10 to 16 hours a day with the unit and command.

Qualifications:

Senior Flight Instructor.

Senor pilot.

CO of the 3rdMAW.

Mission Maker.

Scripter.

Video Editor.

If you would like to know more or invite me to play. Send me a mail. mikecrafton73@yahoo.com

I am looking for a Marine unit. (But i can adapt to any) As i am a Former Marine SS. I do not talk about my time in the Marines so please don't ask.

Anyway hope to hear from you guys. I am a very dedicated player. And love realisum (prefered) So let me know if you want a dependable/faithful Team member.

1stLt M. Crafton

Retired CO 3rdMAW