Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Looking for a squad without an age limit. ACE and/or ACRE squad wanted.

Found a clan

Edited by MFG4Ever

Please Ignore

Thanks for all the PMs but ive been snapped up =P

Edited by mr_waffle_eyes
Im part of a clan now

Veteran arma player looking for mil sim mature army.

I am playing arma since it was called OFP, 3 years with large pvp group.

Ace, acre ,jsrs ,..... mods are a must for me.

Curently i am in a nice group, but since i am 43 years old and most players are about 15, i feel a bit old and i am looking for new options.

Please contact me if you think i can help your group and if you group is:

1. Big = better

2. Using ace, acre,....

3. Average age is 30+ or something like this

4. Reality simulation, but not to strict..

I am gmt +1, speak english, italian, slovenian

Hey guys,

Im almost 14 and I have recently purchased ArmA 2 Combined Operations.

I have played a reasonable amount of fps games, but most of them didn't have the realism that I think ArmA has.

Im looking for (Also willing to start up one) an *Australian* clan that works together and uses tactics, but doesn't care TOO much about winning and wants to have fun, and knows that this is just a game, not real life. Im also not a professional player, I have just started the game.

Im a team player and I follow orders. The reason I bought ArmA was to see if I could find a clan that I could have fun in, meanwhile playing tactically to win.

Thanks,

Mika.

I am fairly new to the arma series but have played many sims and consider myself a quick learner and team player. I am looking for a semi-realistic mature squad that uses real tactics and does not mind training someone that is a bit green. As I work and have a family, a squad with set times so I can plan when to be on is preferred. I also don't have any issues with training and ranks. Looking for realism but you also have to be fun to play with.

Language: English

Playtimes: Pref 8pm+ EST but other times can possibly work

Role: Infantry to start with

Games: Arma 2, Arma 2 AO

Mods: Whatever is needed

Mic: Yep

Looking for a mostly co-op squad but don't mind some realistic pvp missions thrown in as well. I will need a little hand holding in the beginning but am fairly reliable after that.

Edited by reechee3

Hello,

About Myself: I am 16 years old and i am in the British Army Cadet Force, i have been in 2 realism units(16AA,4THIBCT) and i am currently in one now but will leave if i find a better one. As my username suggests my surname is Anderson but i will not be releasing any other details publicly as im in a huge clan and one of them might read this and i don't want to leave them until im certain i have somewhere to fall back on. LOL, the hard part, i would not say i have the deepest voice in the world but i am not squeaky.

What can i do: Well in my current unit im a senior NCO, i can lead fireteam,squad/section, and i have had platoon sergeant training. I am a very good pilot and a very good infantryman, I can do a lot of work although i don't know how to work servers or websites or make missions. I can do high level jobs and be in-charge of different things. I can participate almost every event, in many of my units i had more than 98% attendance, i live in the U.K./Britain but i am a vampire and can attend U.S based events. I have experience in founding timezone specific sub-units within units so if you want your clan to be very big i can organize different units in ti for different time zones: shown to be very effective in other units.

What am i looking for: A unit/clan that has very few members, 1-10, I do not mind being the second member of a unit.

Basically i would like to be the co-founder of a new unit, i have been in many units, i know what 'to' and 'not' to do. You the main founder will still be in the drivers seat but having me in the passenger seat will put your unit into nitro.

I would be able to create:

Application systems

Enlistments standards and programes

Promotion systems

Basic training

different specialized training

Secondary MOS's/staff positions

unit structure

NCO courses

All of which i will present to you (founder) to approve.

If someone is interested please private message me, maybe we can talk sometime, if you inquire but turn out to not be interested after all, what harm is there...

I hope someone is interested as i would love to help you on your adventure to commanding a ArmA 2 Realism Unit with dozens of members.

SIGNED

Anderson

I'm just going to be strait forward with this, I'm looking for an American or Joint Ops unit with good people who like to have fun but can still be serious. I'm not by any means new to military operations, or the way the military works. I was a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol for 3 years, and I've grown up in a military family all my life. I don't have really any specialty, but if I had to say anything it would be driving, any vehicle really, but I'll settle for being a meat shield. I'll follow orders and do my job.

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Language(s): English, minimum French and Italian

Games: Arma II (complete collection)

Mods: Any if needed

Mic: Yes

Anything else, just ask. Thank you. -alexander31

I'm looking to get back into online, realism gaming with Arma. Haven't been in a unit for about a year now, been spending most of my time in the editor making missions and such.

What I'm Looking For:

A U.S. based realism unit that is (preferably) based on the U.S. Army.

What I Bring to the Table:

I'm currently serving in the U.S. Army, have been in for a little over two years now, so I do have some real world experience when it comes to how the military works. I also have fairly extensive mission editor knowledge, so I can offer assistance with mission editing/scripting. I have previously been in two realism units, both of which have disbanded, and I have held a leadership position of some sort in each unit.

Additional info:

Language: English

Playtimes: EST, specific times dependant on school/work

Role: Infantry

Games: Arma 2 Combined Operations

Mods: Sure

Mic: Yes

Please send me a PM here on the forum if you think you would like me to be a member of your unit or if you have any additional questions for me.

as the title says any groups that play custom missions as well as wasteland/dayz. Im from Australia and im 16(mature) add me on steam - bozo97

Edited by Foxhound
moved into sticky, search before posting!

Sorry, I am no longer available, you can still send me information if you wish, but be warned again, no longer available!

What I am looking for: I have been interested in joining an Arma group for around two years now, even though I only had the game a little over a year now. I learned about the game from the infamous ShackTac, who would have thought it haha. I've been in the mood for I44 groups lately, but I am not limiting my self to just I44 groups. I would like a group that will at least do I44 missions every now and then. I would also like the group to be a fairly decent size, doesn't mean I won't join the group if it is too big or too small, just want to know most of the people and have fun with most of the people that is in the group. Fun is the definite key here.

What Can I bring to your group: I have been playing the game for little over a year now, like I said above. I have almost 400 hours logged in the game, well, that's what it says in Steam anyway. I am willing to download any mod that you are willing to throw at me, might need some help getting used to it, because I haven't really downloaded any mod except for one time. My main objective is to have fun with the people around me, funny and serious at the same time. I am willing to be a rifleman, medic, mg, and it is pretty much in that order. I would like to think I am a decent driver as well, so if you guys need a infantry transporter, I am more than happy to be that person. Another thing is that I will follow orders that are given to me.

Basic Info: I am 18 years old and I live in the US Central Time Zone. I am entering college at the end of next month, which I am very happy to be one of the first of my family in a long time to do so. I speak English, and that is all I know haha. I have mic, which is a big thing for most groups. I can play at most times of the day past around 1PM since my classes in college will be ending on most days. I can't think of other things to say about myself, so if you have any questions, I am willing to answer them.

Contact info: Steam name: DaddyDustin (if you can't find me using that name, use Altair1881). Skype: DaddyDustin18

PS: Remember that fun is the key, and you can ask me anything you wish. Hope to see some groups looking at me, Over and Out.

Sorry, I am no longer available, you can still send me information if you wish, but be warned again, no longer available!

Edited by DaddyDustin

Thanks for the offers, but I've decided to stay with my current squad.

Edited by GReeves

Hi,

Honestly speaking I am a total noob at this game. I tried Arma 2 when it first came out but got so frustrated with the controls I gave up. I have played America's Army which I got pretty good at, and more recently, though not too recently BF3. I am pretty bad and haven't done enoughClan-squad based play to be good at that either lol. Am looking to see if there are any Clans out there that don't mind taking a total noob and help him learn the game andhow to play......basically looking for a group that isn't ultra hardcore win at all costs and is more win but also have fun with good people. If there is any group out that for me please let me know.

I am a 50 YO Dentist form the Boston area...so East coast based may be best.

Just want to learn how to play and have fun. I realize I am not going to be the leader of the charts type, but I can be a good teammate and actually provide REAL medical help in the case of online injury! ;)

let me know please!

Ty

Doc

I just keeping it small and simple.

Im 16 and have a mic.

Willing to do any roles you want me to do.

I'm North Amercian.

My team is xXMarehcalNeyXx and pm me if that don't work.

Edited by odstman110

Hello,

I've been playing ArmA II + OA for a while now, only Singleplayer with a little bit of Multiplayer but not that much. I've seen some videos on YouTube about squad gameplay and it seems to be very fun, so I would very much like to join any squad.

I currently live on the East Coast of US, timezone being GMT -05.

I can play almost any role, from Infantry to flying jets or driving any type of vehicle. I have controllers with joysticks which makes flying somewhat easier. I prefer piloting roles, but I won't mind any other type of role.

Also I have a microphone, and speak English too, so communication won't be a problem. I have Teamspeak installed, which I have used multiple times in the past for other games, and I am available everyday almost any time the whole week. Will install any mods needed to play.

Send me a PM, or contact me at my Steam: BigMeanRussian. I'll try to respond ASAP.

Thank you.

Hi, im 22 iv been playing arma and operation flashpoint cold war crisis since the release dates... Im looking for a small Europe group/squad that uses ACE,ACEX and JSRS mods.

I play mainly MG/Grenadier (supporter)... Just send me an PM if you are interested. Will buy ArmA 3 maybe near the end of this year.

Hi, Aenast here and I'm looking for some good, friendly, non-toxic players. I prefer 12-15 years old. I'm not looking for some specific role, I just wanna some cool buddy to play with :). I wanna play DayZ or just Co-op missions. Online time doesn't really matters, but you should be online atleast on weekends

About me: I'm 13 years old. I play ArmA 2 Combined Ops for like 1 year ( yeah, I know that isn't much but what?). I can play any role, but I prefer being some kind of ,,grunt'' if you know what I mean :D. I can speak English pretty well, but I'm Czech so I would be glad if I could speak my native language :). Here is my skype , so add me for more info about myself :) : skype - aenast28 I think this is everything that I want to say. So Bye for now.

Hey there

I am looking for an easy going clan/unit that are looking for EU members. I am 16, and I consider myself to be mature. My preferable size for a unit would be 20-30 guys. I will most definately not be able to attend ALL events and trainings, nor will I not be able to stay for more than an hour, maybe more on weekends.

I would like either infantry or aircraft. Realism units are preferable. I use Steam a lot, so one that uses Steam would be nice.

I am fairly active, although I have many other things going on both in my gaming and real life. I have experience with many clans, and am currently leading my own for a different game.

I am not new to ArmA 2/3, but I am very much a noob when it comes to multiplayer. I will need help with setting up mods and stuff.

If you think you can fit me in, then add me on Steam or PM here.

I am aware that I am very picky :P

My Steam:

Ex 11B. Looking for combat MOS run squad(11b,19d,etc) basically I want a squad that knows what there doing.

hello there,

i've only played Dayz a Little. i have no military background so i don't know a lot of the designations or lingo.

I would like to join an American Based Squad, i live in Indiana USA. I can bring a ready to learn and ready to achieve soldier to the fight.

Hello

I'm relatively new to ARMA and am frustrated by the sickening gameplay that I've encountered. I'd like to find a group of mature players that don't hack.

It's really just that simple.

If you are a hacker or if you can't play until your bed is made and/or your homework is done please DO NOT contact me.

I'm North America Central timezone and am currently playing on the ARMA free servers. However, I'm looking at upgrading to OA soon to get the Combined Ops Lite experience going.

Thanks in advance

Hello! I'm kind of new here so I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

I'm from Sweden -18 but I'm mature and love tactics. However, I'm looking for a server or a clan where I can run some great COOP missions.

Any suggestions?

Us_Marshall

I'm open to being a pilot. Fairly useless in any form of frontline ground combat. Though I'm fairly new to Arma, I've done extensive training in the Armory, and have years of experience in various flight simulators, including X-Plane, FSX, Ace Combat, Heroes of the Pacific, and being a 3-year Top Gun champion in military-grade simulator cockpits. My main specialty is being a strike pilot, though I could do well enough as a fighter, transport, or helicopter pilot. Under no circumstances will I fly an Su-25, though. Also willing to man artillery. I'm up for either PvP or PvE. Preferred contact is email (flyingpenguin117@hotmail.com), or PM here.