Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hey guys.

I'm an experienced player coming back from a long hiatus from playing ArmA. I'm an experienced player from a number of different areas, I've been a 1iC (section commander) in 2 large platoons, a Squad Leader in a small tactical operations outfit as well as standard infantry in a few other groups. I've also been a pilot in 2 squads, primarily as a helo pilot but I can fly fixed-wing proficiently as well.

Probably my preferred roles are as an Auto. Rifleman/MGunner, Section lead or as a Pilot, but I'm willing to slot in anywhere on a roster.

I've got a fairly laid back view on the game as a whole, I do take it seriously when I need to but I appreciate the banter and the having fun that's essential and generally comes with playing together with people.

I'm from the UK, currently at university, but my playing schedule is pretty much any time other than a Saturday (and occasionally) Friday evenings. I'm on my PC until about 3am most nights so if I fit inside this time schedule for you I'm happy to play. (I think 2am = 7pm on the East Coast of the US? I can probably play for an American group if you're happy with a tired player).

If you require or want any additional information feel free to PM me, I don't bite, and I look forward to playing with some of you in the future (fingers crossed eh?)

- Exo

hey my screen nic is Grilled and I'm looking for a squad.

I got into arms a few months back for dayz and got over it really fast. but I recently discovered the real fun in arma 2. I have been playing for a couple of weeks now and I feel competent with a gun (I have also been practising with choppers, but I would quite trust me to air life people yet) a bunch of my friends all got the game with me for dayz but when dayz started to get boring the all ditched the game, despite attempts to get them into the real thing. I have no problem taking orders, but I like to goof off sometimes. I'm willing to help in the creation of missions I have been having fun setting up a few myself (ied bombed patrols, trapped soldiers with enemies moving in) nothing fancy but it entertained for a bit. I'm trying to sharpen my skills so you can expect me to get better.

to be frank im sick of needing to feed orders through the system set up in the game its alright but nothing compares to being able to fight side by side with someone you can communicate with in real time and understands the situation a little better

any replies would be nice

Timezone: Eastern US (GMT -5)

Schedule: N/A; I play a lot every day. 8+ hours per day maybe?

Experience: Not very much. I bought ArmA 2 for DayZ and have only just started playing actual ArmA 2. So far I really like it and am amazed how much more attention DayZ receives over ArmA 2. I've done about two coop missions. I know the controls and all that thanks to my time playing DayZ, but I'd have to get used to using ACRE and other mods if your team uses them. Not a big deal though.

Additional Info: I own ArmA 2, ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead, and the other DLCs as well. I have Six Updater and installing mods like ACE or ACRE should be no problem because of it. In all honesty, I'd kind of prefer using it because it's just such a nice addition to the game IMO.

So yeah. Generally looking for a team ASAP so I can start playing! Just send me a Private Message about your team and how I can join ya. Stuff like that. If I respond, that means I'm interested! If I don't respond, don't take it personal. Your team's playstyle or whatever probably wasn't what I was looking for.

Thanks to all recruiters in advance!

Style: I prefer piloting (and love them to death) Helicopters, but until I get a joystick It's a bit harder to do with the keyboard without further practice. I am more of a recon, sniper but also do not mind CQC or Assault on occasion so I am a bit spread out in what I can do efficiently. I play tactically and always will. (Until further practice with the helicopters, I would rather let someone else more experienced pilot them as I have not touched a helicopter sim for quite some time)

Looking For: A squad with adults only, Teamspeak/Ventrillo/Mumbo etc or the use of actual in-game chat function. Mature players who know how to have fun and also take things seriously. Immature is alright as long as it is to a certain degree and not all the time since it can be taking too far for some. A squad that is heavy in tactics, and can carry on from Arma 2 to Arma 3 with.

Experience: I just got the Arma X a couple days ago, I have not played Arma since Armed Assault and even though I got this game late and awaiting for Arma 3, figured I would get back into it. I am not that experienced in the way Arma's game mechanics are since Armed Assault and a bit rusty but I am working on the tutorials. I listen to orders, I call out contacts, tangos. I clear my sectors and know when and how to use my cover or to drop prone. I scope out places before entering as well. I do know what I am doing though by using my brain/common sense, but some of the game mechanics I am still learning.

Im new to arma and yes im young...

I can still drop a man from 2000m with a dmr.

if you need a sniper than please contact me because I need some real tactical missions

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After shooting the man in the head, I walked up to him and spoke to his corpse,"Yippee Kay Yay mother f***er..." Than I walked of into the sunset only to die because of a Bambi with a 1866 Winchester...

Hey there, as you see in the title, I'm looking for players. You're probably wondering what for? Well really I'd just like some players in Domination. For a long time me and my good friend have been playing Domination just the two of us, while it is fun, we would like to branch out and find more players who also enjoy Domination and possibly other game-types. If you are interested, anyone can come play as long as you aren't a complete idiot. Reply below, add me on skype at maxwell.meyer.taco, or email me at NE1NT33N@gmail.com

Oh and by the way, we use ACE to play Domination and I have left some vehicles to spawn at the start without having to unlock them.

Looking for a squad to train with -

Would like to be StandIn or just substitute some members during random playing hours.

Have good experience and all the mods + acre already installed. Im orginating from 40 commando but as i said - could substitute for missing member.

You can reach me at steam: mesirullhttp://forums.bistudio.com/newreply.php?p=2258171&noquote=1

Hey there.My name is Delta or deltadeel.I live in the us central time zone.

I am looking for a group/squad to play with...Please no military 'realism' units...I get kinda burnt out to saying "yes sir" to 15 year olds....I just want a good mature group to play with.

I can do the basics (rifle,MG,Assist,etc) can team lead but need some training on it....Also can do small mortars.I generally play with ace mod and or hell in the pacific or i44...add my steam name if u want to PM me.

Hi,

i'm looking to join a squad of mature gamers that don't take the game too seriously and can have a laugh. As much as I enjoy playing military simulations, I tend to agree with the fellow above. My days of yes sir, no sirs are over. I'm UK based and predominantly play infantry/rifleman/marksman. I've just recently started playing ArmA2 because I was looking for a new challenge and getting a bit bored of the point and click shooters that rarely include teamwork. So if your looking for a half decent ageing infantryman please don't hesitate to respond.

Thanks

Where to start... I live in USA and Reality is my game.. Ha ha, I am not all about rules and regulations. I like to have fun an joke around, but when it comes to attacking an planning an being stealthy.. That is a more serious matter.

Love teamwork and team-play games... I am new to Arma 2 world, so maybe another fellow newbie would care to hang out an learn the game together. I am mature, 25 yrs old. Am willing to play most any mod or mods that are out there. please message me anytime, Easter Standard is my timezone. I am usually always on, email me(zak1122@yahoo.com) or message me on this.

I am not after a huge firefight or stuff like that, I have other games that suit that just fine. I like stealthy and slow paced games where we take time, and plan attacks/defenses.

More direct and to the point, I am here to have fun and enjoy team-play and have some fun battles either in CO-OP against AI or other players. I prefer using voice communication, let me know which program.

Just give me some time to get acclimated to the game and I guarantee I'll be one of the best online buddies you'll have...

As long as you are mature...

some of the time. :p

~Zak1122

Name: Vincent Walker

Mature,responsible,good teamwork.

I'm new to Arma 2 (I've been playing for about four months now). I have zero experiance in teams or formal military groups (both IRL and gaming related). I own Arma 2 CO, a microphone, and I can get my hands on the certain mods that seem to be essential to team play.

I would like to join a large regiment or battalion. I can roughly fly planes,jets, and helicopters. With some training I'm positive I can become an excellent pilot. Infantry wise, I can assume the role of machine gunner and squad support.

Available to dedicate 3-4 hours into service most weeks. Most likely more.

Send me a pm if you are looking to recruit!

Name: Rodrigo

Timezone/Location: CST/FT Sam Houston, TX

Looking for: A small or decent sized group, that is mature, likes to play realistic senarios tactically, and doesn't require me to be on 100 hours a week. (None of that yes sir no sir shit)

Restrictions: I have a hectic schedule, im currently in AIT to become a 68W so between formations and studying I don't have a set time ill be on but im willing to work my best to meet a unit/groups time hacks.

Experience: I've been playing the Arma series since OFP and I've been in various realism units and squads taking on various positions and roles (Can list units and positions held if needed. Along with my short 3 months in the Army.

I'd like to: Be in a leadership position, automatic rifleman, RTO, JTAC, Machinegunner, reconissance, or a crew position on either a IFV, or a helo.

Any questions just ask via PM. Thanks for the consideration.

Name: Vartan

Looking for: Any group that isn't too uptight, has a sense of humor, and is fun. Those 3 are the only things I'm looking for. The rest, I am completely open, for everything else don't trip, I'm too sick.

Well hello all, where to start! most of you will think of this as a downfall but yes, i am 12 years old(AND VERY MATURE).BUT, i am not the kind of 12 year old who screams down the mic saying "OMG I GOT A KILL GUYZZZZ". i find that annoying and VERY stupid.Please dont reject me from your clan because of this stereotype.

I am from The United Kingdom, the UK, England whatever you want to call it. I also speak very very very little french.

i love MILSIM, and i cant stop watching tactical and realistic gameplay of arma 2. its just so awesome! i dont mind any clan, just one that is realistic. i would like to be an Automatic Rifileman, as i not very good giving decisive orders out to fellow players. Any mods i am willing to download, especially ACE and ACRE as i find it gives the game a more realistic touch.

So if any kind souls want to PM me or send me an Email, then please do it right away!

Email:ciaranconnoley@ymail.com

(I would prefer of you sent me an Email, as i read it alot more often)

Thanks for viewing this thread, and have a merry christmas!

Name: Tyler

Time Zone/Location: EST ( GMT-5 )/ Williamsport, PA, US

Skillset: I am most effective at mid-long range combat but with more time, I'll get better at CQB. I can takeoff, fly, and land nearly any air vehicle, but I'd rather not be a pilot unless the group needs one.

What I'd like to join: I'd like to join a relaxed group of players who don't require alot of mandatory practice as my schedule is fairly hectic. I do not want to join a very uptight "MILSIM" group, but I want to have some tactics in place.

Thanks for reading this, you'll get a faster response from me if you add my skype: tyler-anderson70

Hello,

I am coming to ArmA2 from PR:BF2. I have been a member of TG-Irr since 06.

I am just cutting my teeth on this game, but the public MP seems to be a mess.

I am looking for a group of folks who do regular play Saturday evenings.

I can contribute to the community with my technical expertise.

PM or email if a fit.

Thanks

I've played Operation Flashpoint and Arma before. Also play BF3 regularly. Looking to get into a good squad to do some more realstic gameplay. Email or PM me if you are interested in recruiting me.

Looking for a couple of guys to play COOP with. I'm not really into the whole "professional, elitist" squads; too serious for me. Yet, I want to play with some guys who actually take the game seriously, know what they are doing, and know how to be tactical. I've been working a lot with editing lately, so if you want to do custom missions, I'm sure I can fire up something if you don't have any or don't want to play the prepackaged missions. Message me.

Folks a couple of things you should put in your posts;

Time zone;

Team Role;

Game Experience;

Type of group you want to join; (realism, tactical, DayZ, PvP)

The timezone information is really important

Im looking for a group of people to play arma 2 with, i`m good at all aspects of combat. so send me a reply if your looking for members

I've played Operation Flashpoint and Arma before. Also play BF3 regularly. Looking to get into a good squad to do some more realstic gameplay. Email or PM me if you are interested in recruiting me.

Thanks to everyone who got back to me.

Me and my friend decided to join an Opfor, original unit called the KPA. We've had awesome time how ever the unit was shortly disbanded within the weak as the leader could not lead anymore. This left Myself and 3 other guys looking for a unit.

2 of us are EU timezone, the other 2 are in the US. We are looking for an English speaking Opfor Milsim unit. TvT or COOP, we enjoyed playing as the Koreans People Republic (for something fresh) and we want to continue playing as Opfor. Russia, or even insurgents. Please PM me if you are such a unit. If you are Blue, you can try PMing but don't expect a reply.

For a direct response you can add me on steam: Diego1255

Edited by diego1255

Hi.

I'm looking for a team that has a good base, Knows there stuff. And have a mid size to very large player base. 20+

Avid gamer.

27 years of age.

Danish

Great English.

Timezone: EU (GTM +1)

Played Operation Flashpoint but i never really got into it since non of my friends played it at that time.

I bought Arma 2 when it came out but i never really got the hang of it, And a having a PC that can't run the game at that time really affected my dession not to play it.

I started playing Arma 2 again when the DayZ wave came. At that time i started to play Arma 2 missions from armaholics with friends and did some fiddle of my own with missions. But its tough to master.

I play Milsim my self in Denmark where i live, Though in the recent years i started more to be the Game master/Admin at the games.

But when i do come out and play its usually in the role of a NCO depending on the size of the game and the amount of players.

If not. Then im the medic depending on who we got on the team.

Hope to hear from any teams.

Thomas.

weak English, know military game talking

arm 2 :CO (BAf lite,PMC lite,ACR lite)

Time zone; CET

Team Role; infantry

Game Experience; since 2009 veteran skill

Type of group you want to join; just ( PvP)

I need a regiment because i have spare time that i would love to waste i am not new nor a pro at arma though i enjoy the tactical aspect of the game i have not found a reg because i am under the age of 16 i need one though i would love a infantry one because i cant fly so well.