Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Looking to join a team as a pilot mainly. But would also be willing to take part in ground combat. Been playing Arma for years but allot of my Squad have moved on and I want to get back flying as I am starting to get rusty. I fly both transport and CAS. I am capable with both fix wing and rotary aircraft. My personnel favorite would probably be the A/MH6. I'm based in Ireland so would be best suited to European servers. PM me if interested

Excuse me, but I am just a normal Arma II and Arma OA pilot, and like most everyone, I have my own specialty, flying. I can fly most every kind of aircraft, except for the little bird because it turns too fast, and I get complimented all the time for my heavy bombing and transport services. I like to live longer than many people, so I fly people in to do HALO jumps all the time, I have good reaction times in case of a disaster, and I play Day Z. I live in the DFW area in Texas, so I'm central time, and I would like somebody to accept me.

Hey guys, new guy here, obviously.

I downloaded the game, it didn't work so I'm reinstalling now, but when I'm done I do want to join a squad or a community of some sort.

I don't have any mods for the game yet or anything, just the regular game. So if any of you guys have a squad that's Arma-newb friendly, PM me! And by Arma-newb, I mean I haven't played at all yet. I'm not new to FPSs but I used to play xbox mainly until I got my new laptop. Thanks for reading guys.

Hi i am 28 years old looking for clan to join in.

GTM +2 (Eastern European) is my time zone and i can participate in Trainings and Missions in workdays and in weekends.

I am looking for mature additude and real mil.sim. gaming experience.

I am ready to learn and to follow in-game orders.

MIC/Headset - yes

English skills - Moderate

Hope my new commander will PM me :)

Hello im going to buy Arma 2 CO in few days and im already looking forward for a team/squad who will teach me the basic.

About me: Im new to Arma but ive played other FPS/roleplay games, I am 15 years old belong to Military Youth organisation in my country so i can take orders.

Role: Any role, i dont like to fly but i can handle a heli if needed.

Timezone: GMT +2

What im looking from a squad: fairly good organization, No need to be all Yes sir, no sir thing but a squad leader is a Must-have in my opinion, reasonable teammates etc.

I'm looking for a clan, that needs more pilots, I'm not looking for a clan, that wants me to spend hours going through infantry training, when i clearly have no interrest in being infantry, i know escape and evade tractics, and i've spend plenty of plenty time as infantry.

In my time in arma, i've been a

Squad leader

Pilot

Sniper

Infantry

About me: Mature player from Denmark, have played Arma and these games since OFP, i've flown in several clans

Role: Pilot

Timezone: Gmt + 1(Denmark).

Hey I posted a year or two her but iam looking yet again, my recent clan is a good group of guys but it was not what I was looking for. Anyway iam a very young player at 14 but hope this can be overlooked, my interest are in a very good large military realism unit that uses ace and acer I would like to be infantry or a helicopter pilot alas I being young is a limitation on my time I can participate though I can always be on the fourms, if you are not sure because of my age send me questions and ill answer to the best of my abilities.

Well i have soon given up my search for a professional group in ARMA. Because i am..well...14 years old wich is nto very fun in ARMA considering that you don't get very much respect by the older players and each group do usually have an age limit wich i think is sad becausei have met loads of younger players wich knows what to do in ARMA and i have been playing with soem of them with older players wich i have had alot of fun with.

But if enyone is willing to consider to accept someone in my age group i would be happy to sign an app,for i am getting tired of roaming servers alone and i have always wanted to be more tactical and have better teamwork with other players in ARMA.

And im pretty experienced in ARMA tactics and before i played ARMA...I played "Operation Flashpoint: Cold war crisis" Wich was later renamed "ARMA". But im pretty good at tactics and i'm loyal to the cause im fighting for so if enyone is willign to accept me i would happily want to join you!

-ACU20

Hey guys, I decided to post here.

I have been in several squads for the past couple of months. All the squads I've been in where large 40+ active member based units. I really enjoyed large operations and campaigns how ever I also experienced some very negative things that new players often experience in large communities.

After these several months I have decided to look for a smaller unit, where one player can make a difference, can be part of the larger picture. I believe my self a dedicated member of any community that I fall in love with, how ever that is not always noticed in the larger community. I will join any squad that has 20 or less active players. I am in the UK how ever I can fairly easily attend NA events. Of course I am looking for a mature unit and can fill in any position that is really needed. I have most experience being a helo pilot (and that's what I would aim for) but I can also easily fill in a LMG or a medic role without a problem.

You can contact me through a PM, or even easier a steam friend request. - Diego1255 - Steam name.

Hope to see a reply soon

Dave

Edited by diego1255

Hello everyone.

My name's Marc, and I'm from Denmark.

I specifically bought ArmA 2 CO for the mod DayZ, now that I'm tired of DayZ I actually felt like trying ArmA itself, and boy did I get a nice surprise.

I joined a random server and it proved out to be one of my best gaming experiences pretty much EVER. Zeus ACE mod clan server, and we were on a mission called "The Forgotten Few".

Everyone was talkative and active, it wasn't too serious - and basically, that's what I'm looking for. A group of awesome people that are talkative and up for some missions.

PC specs:

7970 OC'd 28%

Phenom II 955 @4.1 GHz

111/11 Mbit/s fiber

Hello!

My name is Matt, I'm 21 years old and I'm from the east coast. I'll pretty much roll with anyone as long is the schedule isn't too tight.

I'm a first class transport pilot, and I specialize in helicopters. Can fly pretty much anything else decently as well. I've also got some real life flight experience to boot.

I'm looking for a squad that is in need of a dedicated transport / medevac pilot and is at least fairly well disciplined, and preferably very active.

Thanks.

Edited by Dalmont
Added age.

Combat Medic looking for a squad.

Need training, but fast learning..

About me :

25 years old, Danish, Full time Paramedic in the Danish Rescue force.

Played Arma since begining alot.. Never joined a squad, but im all in for realism.

Contact me on PM.

Hey there,

Loki - Sniper/Long range support

Need some training but a very quick learner, and I take things pretty seriously.

About me:

22 years old, Graphic Design Major. Live in California

Playing Arma 2 for a couple of months now.

Looking for a smart and fun squad.

I have been playing Arma 2 for a couple months now and really want to start to get into some squad action,

I can try to fill whatever role your squad needs. I am a decent pilot, but I much more excel as a sniper/support

long range shooter. I just want a squad that will take me seriously and really like playing the missions to there

potential please send me a msg if you are interested :) thanks.

if you were to take me as a pilot I would need to practice a bit more and learn the tactics of how to fly in certain situations.

Loki

hi,

I am looking to Join just a group of people that play the game with little organization, meaning I want to play with a team but not a heavily organized. Kinda like grouping up with friends in Dayz.

I have been playing the game for a while now. I know just about all the controls and what not, only thing is I am not a pilot.

I like to play capture the island but I found it hard to play with out a team.

I like to play as sniper/recon/overwatch.

I am a nice person but I may get angry and lash out, when I lash out it is never to be intentional. I have frustration and anger problems.

I am 20 years old, I live in the PST and I am a college student so except me to put school work before games.

Thanks,

jah92

Looking for a serious squad

About me:

27 year old QA engineer from Estonia

Playing all kind of FPS games since 2001. Enemy Territory clan member one of the top 3 in Estonia

Can pilot. Can do all sorts of missions.

Basically looking team like Shacktac - to play organized.

antnxx

looking for active Arma 2 group that is looking for pilots.

about me:

I have officer experience in another game so even though i am only 14 i know how to receive orders and follow them. I have had experience in flying with an old Arma 2 clan, they have closed down so i would like to join a group that is dedicated and looking for pilots. Flying c130's in para-drop missions would be fun though flying anything is ok. If you want to recruit me pm me or add Primarch3 to steam. p.s i would prefer it if it were British armed forces ( as I am British and my time zone is gmt).

Edited by primarch3

Hey! Bought the game a few months back and I've enjoyed it immensely. Had a bit of experience with Flashpoint, but was told that the community in Arma was better.

Just wonderin' if there was any groups in my timezone that have the capacity for a relative noob?

Also, I've noticed that a lot of the public servers are sporting some kind of mod(s), so which ones should I get to improve my chances of finding servers I can play on?

Thanks

Hi there,

Basically I'm looking for a realism unit that has a well functioning CoC.

But also some who can have fun as well as being serious when in an "official op".

I like to do small ops in SF groups, but I can easily fight in an Infantry squad etc.

Been playing ArmA since Operation Flashpoint... But a bit rusty atm since I've had several month of leave from the game.

Some info about me:

INFO: Work as a Sergeant in the Army (Infantry), been deployed several times now. (Iraq, Afghanistan).

I know my tactics and my CoC, so I won't get any trouble with me.

I don't mind leading and helping out in the training section - but I don't mind running around as a pvt/pte having fun and being serious when needed. (to lead you gotta show the skills)

So should you be interested, then send me a PM and I'll reply...

Looking forward to joining the ranks of a good realism unit, with a bunch of great soldiers!

Regards,

I am pretty new to Arma 2/OA Mulitplayer scene. I am looking to join the ranks of a realism tactical unit/squad/clan. I served in the US Army for 10 years. ( 6 years 75B now 42A and 4 Years 95B now 31B) I have been in the MMO community since about 99. I am mature and reliable player looking for some good fun. If you are running a Realism/Tactical Unit, please send me a PM with the information.

Hello my name is Campbell and i have been looking for a squad for long time now, thats why im here lets start about myself.

I'm 13 years old and i have live in South Wales and been playing ArmA 2 for about two years.

I play mods like i44 (Invasion 1944) ACE lingor and some others that i forgot!

So yeah looking for a friendly squad pm me if you want to invite me to yo clan!

Thanks for reading and good bye!

I am 29 engineer student from UK, who has been playing ArmA2 for around a month now and really getting into it.

I am after a group that like to play ArmA2:OP, I44 and DayZ, but like to do it in a professional yet fun demeanour. This meaning to play to enjoy it but to play by rules or roleplay instead of ramboing and running around like tools and fluking mission accomplishments. If there are such groups then please get in touch, be very interested in joining

Hello I am pretty new to the arma series but I am looking for a group to play with.

I am 19 years old and I am looking for a milsim group. My timezone is EST (GMT -5).

I am only available to play during the evening and afternoons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays because I work on the weekends. I could be available to play early in the morning on weekends since I go to work at noon.

If there is anything else that you would like to know about me let me know and I will answer your questions.

Hi I am also a newer player looking for an organized group to play with, I like being a pilot and am quickly getting used to ARMA's flight system. My time zone is eastern -5:00 GMT.

The game is a lot of fun but there isn't a whole lot to do outside of dayz and campaign, so I want to start playing with a squad.

Definitely a little rough a round the edges but I'm a quick learner and want to play.

Hello everyone I am a new guy to the forum however have been playing Arma 2 for about a year now and have struggled to find time to play with a squad but now i have the time to play properly.

So please if you have a squad that is looking for a fun guy to play with who is adult enough to play seriously but still have fun please PM me about any openings.

I also run a youtube channel (Gamer4G) and are wanting to make video's of this game so that be great to :)

Thanks for you're time please message me if you want me!

Title says it all. I've been playing for awhile off and on but I want to get with a group who actually cares about a realistic feel from the game. I am in the central time zone, GMT -6. If anyone has room let me know.