Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Been playing Arma II for about 6 months, have experience fighting with and leading squad-level Army-based mechanized infantry units. Proficient in ACE and ACRE usage, will probably not play with a group that doesn't use them. I prefer realism-based groups but nothing too hardcore. I am willing to take orders and follow commands and have no problem with starting in a unit at a bottom-ranked position, however I would prefer to fill the role of an NCO if at all possible.

Basic Info:

17 years old

US East time zone (GMT -5)

Plays Arma II regularly

Has both Arma II and OA expansion

Preferred Roles: Squad leader, Fireteam leader, medic, or if nothing else the guy carrying the AT4.

In-Game Name: Nicholas

Language: English

Games: Every Bohemia Interactive title to date.

Timezone: UTC−07 (MST)

Microphone: Yes

Experience: I've been playing OFP/ArmA for years. I can manage a squad but prefer to take orders rather than give them. I can be quite the helicopter pilot as well, but would prefer a frontline role.

Roles Preferred: Medic, Machinegunner, AT/AA Soldier

Additional Information: Well, thanks to the success of DayZ, the public ArmA servers have been completely overrun by what mostly seems to be immature gamers. I usually played public cooperation servers as I couldn't find a clan that fit my preferences. I think I may have to join one this time around. I've tried before, but it didn't last long. I prefer a clan with a good amount of mature members. I like to play realistically with teamwork and communications. Although, I do not want a hardcore clan, a clan that is laid back but still plays seriously would be great. I wouldn't be able to make it to all clan games, but I would try my best. There may be some times that I will leave randomly during a clan session, but the reason I will explain to you if I am offered a position.

Hi, we're 2-4 guys (age 22-26) looking for an EU based Casual community that plays arma2:CO and mods like I44, ACE, or when its released the Unsung mod, (we also play DayZ as a group of 4 currently) or any other mods for the matter,

so If there's any EU guys, please post a link

thanks

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a squad. I'm not at all new to online gaming, but I'm very new to ArmA II OA. I bought the game and expansions quite a while ago, but shelved it before I gave it a fair chance. I jumped back in just recently and came the quick realization that this game would be much better when played with a dedicated squad. To this point I have only been playing the single player portion of the game. I'm looking for a squad that uses realistic tactics, but with a focus on fun. I'm not particularly interested in a hardcore-realism milsim squad. I don't have much experience with this game, but I would really like to learn along side a good group. I work nights during the week, but have nothing to keep me away on the weekends. I don't have a preferred role yet, as I am still learning the game, but I am willing to try anything. I have been playing with ACE and have no problem playing with any other mods. I've got a mic and have vent, TS3 and mumble all installed.

Info

Name: Rich

In-game: Ezane

Timezone: PST (GMT -7)

Game Experience: Only about a week with ArmA II OA.

Shoot me a PM if you think I would be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration.

Nickname: Foley

Communication: TS3

Mods: none

Preferred roles: marksman, assault rifleman, chopper pilot/shooter

Game: ARMA2 full w/o DLCs

I wanna play tactical coops with team/clan.

I'm playing A2 for half a year, so I know at least all the weapons and vehicles. Also I know how to play tactical, not to rush - expirience from airsoft and videogames like SWAT4.

My spoken English isn't so fluent, so I'm looking for clan, where ppl can speak loud and clear.

PM, xFire (mrtrollface)

Nick:Whisky

Comms : TS

Mods : ACE2 and all extras, ACRE and many more, if needed will download.

Roles : Infantry.

Game: All ARMAs. inculding expansions. and the first game.

Looking for a group who plays at Thursdays or Fridays. prefer European, at reasonable times.

Good English, a bit of Russain.

PM me.

I am looking for a milsim group in the uk to join ,i know my way round arma2 and looking forward to Arma3 ,i been playing on Insurgency mission by Pogoman,and loving the team work but would like to join a group that take it to the next step ,looking forward to hearing from you

Nick:Quintus

Comms : TS

Mods : ACE2 and all extras, ACRE and everything that's needed to play a specific mission

Roles : Armored Infantry.

Game: ArmA 2 + OA + BAF + PMC

Looking for a friendly group that's doesn't have forced training times. I want to play for fun, but with the use of good tactics etc.

My English is fine, I understand a bit of German as well.

PM me.

Im 15 and american looking for a realistic, and mature squad. Just got arma co and have no idea how to do addons or mods (really need help with that). My interest are special recon and devgru also im into spec ops history. Thought i was going to do tf86 but their gone i guess. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just bought the game. i have played for a bit and i know the game basics. Looking for a mislim squad to be a medic, scout or automatic rifleman for. I'm 14, but I'm mature enough to do this sort of thing. PM me if you are interested.

Hello, my name is Ioan but you can call me John and I'm almost 20. I've recently bought the game and I love it, however playing pub is pretty hard because most of the time nobody knows what going on. I'm looking for a serious unit that offers training and fights realistically as well. I tried flying in the chopper and I was commented as a great pilot on my first flight :)... but that is probably due to my passion for aviation.

Oh and I almost forgot, I'm interested in special ops mostly.

PS: I forgot a crucial detail, please make sure the unit is based in Europe, preferably the UK to avoid lag problems.

Edited by Ioan92

Hi guys,

I play Arma 2 for over a year now and I think I got the hang of it. ;) So I'm looking for a clan, but don't know who to join. I'm especially interested in Navy Seals, Special Boat Service, Frogmen and Kampfschwimmer - kind of unit, since I'm really into boats. But I'm also happy to recieve PM's from any other clan looking for able men.

Name: Johanson

Games: ArmA 2 + all Addons

Mods : ACE2, ACRE and more

Languages: German and English

I know diving is not really possible in ArmA (yet), but maybe there is a clan that is planing to open a diving division in ArmA 3.

Nick: Tejesember

Game: Arma2 CO

Language: English

I'm looking for a european english-speaking group. As a role I like to play as infantry. I only have offline experience from missions and the campaigns, although I played a couple of hours with Dayz online. I have a mic and I am ready to use it. Time is not a problem (on school holiday for a while). I'm willing to attend bootcamp.

Please PM me if you see me as a potential member of your group.

Hi,

I'm a Belgian player, 26 years old and looking for a non-serious group of players to join.

What I mean by non serious is that I'm looking for fun. Just that!

I've always been intrigued by a community based MP experience, every since I've played the original operation flashpoint.

I've played ( but not finished ) all single player OPFP and ARMA campaigns and love it.

MP wise, yes, i've been trying. But it's hard to get into MP without a committed group of friendly players.

I'd like to be educated into Arma's possibilities ( as i've played around with six launcher, ACE, ACRE and Project Reality ).

I do, without problems, accept guidance from younger but more experienced players and you'll find me eager to ' get in the game '.

However: since I have a household to run and have a job which requires me to do a few weekends/nights a year I will not be always available and sometimes I've got to quit the game early.

Life's a priority.

In short: willing guy, looking for friendly community but with daily life on the 1st place.

Thanks for the interest :)

Jim

US est

Played on and off since ofp was released. Looking for a group that plays Friday/Saturday nights. Casual is preffered, ill do coop or pvp, just interested in doing infantry for now

Nickname: Jaafa

Communication: None atm, can install whatever is needed.

Mods: ACE/Dayz (can get ACRE)

Preferred roles: Infantry

Game: Arma 2:CO

Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and still new to the game, but I've gotten the hang of most infantry related stuff. Looking for a semi-casual squad to improve at the game and just have fun. Willing to install, and learn to do whatever is necessary to meet squad standards. Will have plenty of time for the next couple of months to play, but after that college will restrict me.

Thanks in advance.

I am new to Arma2 and am looking for an active squad in the GMT -8 timezone or close too it. I have lots of experience with first person shooters but very little with milsim.

If anyone on the west coast is recruiting let me know.

Nick: Sargoth

Games: ArmA 2, Operation Arrowhead + all Addons

Mods : Tend to do vanilla, but mods are not a problem

Languages: Norwegian and English

I want to play with a group that are friendly, respectful, and mature. Has a good sense of humor and have a teamwork-oriented player group.

Got mic and not afraid to use it!

I like to play as infantry man

I have been playing Arama2 Free for nearly a year and finally gave in and bought the game. I'm mostly have played Co-op domination. I am a great pilot of all aircraft. An excellent driver. I excel at transport flying. I am almost good at operating artillery and other static weapons. I am a decent foot soldier and good shot. I am from Toronto so a Canadian clan is a plus. Large scale battles and realism is my want. Message/email me with offers. Thank you!

Nickname: Matze

Communication: ACRE / TS

Addons: @ACE, @ACRE and the server must have some AI upgrade.

Preferred roles: HuntIR operator, Teamleader of AI teams but I can do a lot more.

Game: Arma 2:CO, RI

Milsim / tactical gaming: Is a must.

Roleplay: Possible.

Saw this thread too late, hope my other posting will get rejected, sorry.

My biggest catch is my time. I can not attend to fixed game-evenings twice a week or such. I prefer a bigger community that I can join whenever I have time and sometimes I have time through the day. If I can speak German in my Squad, I might bring my squad with me (4 to 6 people atm but not all speak English).

Looking once again!

Username: Norton

What I look for: A tactical realism unit based not upon american forces if possible however if you are leader of a US one and its a small based one (not lot of members) let me know as well, units that use ACRE & ACE please.

Games: ArmA 2 CO

Communication: Teamspeak 3

Contact me though PM with informations about your clan e.g. TS3 ip and website and so on!

Hi.

I am looking for a community/clan to join.

I live in germany (CET/GMT+1) and I want to join a community/clan who is playing near-milsim.

After already testing out many servers and communities, non of these seem to be the right one for me.

I'm looking for professional gameplay with requirement of the ACE and ACRE modifications, because these mods are (in my personal oppinion) neccesary to have an "as-real-as-it-gets" environment ingame.

I don't care about "kills" or "action" at all. Its important for me to play as real as it gets. Air Support and armor should also be used (most communities don't use them, because "they steal the infantry kills").

It's important for me to use real-life tactics, and play in a mature environment with like-minded players from all over the world.

Again, I am from germany, so I'm looking for a community/clan which has its gaming-times at CET/GMT (Zulu). Its also important for me to have the ability to play "outside of regular events". I like to play ArmA very often, even if it's just Patrol Ops with one Squad. But even there it's very important for me to maintain realism, and don't fall into "casual gameplay".

Yeah, thats basicall what I'm looking for.

PM me.

Greetz

Hi. I am new to ARMA 2 (I know, I was living in a bunker for the past years) and am looking for a group to play with. I am obviously not ARMA experienced but am quite experienced in gaming (FPS started with Wolfenstein 3D in early 90's) and had plenty of experience playing Americas Army 2 reality clans (hated AA3 though).

I'm not a good pilot and don't intend to be. I am good in following orders and have no problem with that, so if you need someone to watch your 6, to try to flank the enemy or to deliver that needed suppressing fire while moving around, I'm your man. I'm horrible at spotting the enemy at the moment but I hope in ARMA 2 that will come with time.

Firstly) I wonder if there is any group out there to play with ARMA FREE, which is what I have now. I just bought a new computer (actually, a used one) and financial situation ain't the best. The computer has a GT 520 and barely runs ARMA 2 at all. However,

Secondly) I am considering the £15 offer for combined operations in order to play good games, if I'll be able to find a good squad. One of the things that puts me down is how long I'll actually enjoy it. I don't want to spend now just to see everyone soon migrate to ARMA 3 - which I won't do since my computer won't run it.

Oh, I'm UK based. Cheers!

Hey guys. I am a long time player of the ArmA series. Own both ArmA and ArmA II, with all expansions for each. I played online a lot with ArmA specifically with some members from CoB, but never played online with II. I am looking to join up with some mature likeminded gamers. I am more of a coop person, but don't mind some PvP.

I am 30, My timezone is EST, and I am usually available to play at any given time, when I am not in classes. I like realism, so I am looking more for some squad based action. I was never in the services, but I have read enough handbooks to understand a lot of the tactics used. I am a quick learner, and a team player. If interested, PM me. Also, my in-game name is usually Novacheck.

Thanks guys, maybe I will get to see some of you on the ground.

Im looking for a squad/clan to join. Im not looking for an all out serious mandatory practice a week type type group. Im not saying i dont mind showing up to things like that its just that i have a fluctuating schedule that can sometimes make that difficult. time zone is gmt -6 and i am looking to have fun and learn more. Im not an amazing anything but willing to learn how to be.

PM me