Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Name: Freddie

Language: English

Time Zone: GTM +1

Mic: Yes

I play Arma 2 :CO. I do not have BAF or PMC. I usually play vanilla but I also have some mods installed, ACE, War FX and a couple of islands. I have just got back into Arma after being away from it for some time. I have to admit I was a bit rusty (getting there though). I am not very familiar with ACE functions and such but I'm willing to learn.

I'm an infantry/sniper man at heart. I also fly helicopters :j:

So if anyone has need for an "older" guy who is a bit rusty but is a team player, hook me up :yay:

Edited by tody

Name: Stewart

Games: Arma 2 - Arma 2:OA.

Timezone: GMT -5

Mic: Yes. ts3, vent, skype.

Experience: Sort of new to ARMA 2, only realism type game ive played is battlefield 2: project reality. I know basics + little more.

Preferred roles: I like to be a rifleman.

Please PM me or message here.

i want join a community.. of atleast 20 ppl. or more active!

Edited by subwayis666

Name: Ruin

Language: Perfect: German, Bosnian/Serb. Cro..., Enlgish.

Games: Arma 2 - Arma 2:OA.

Timezone: GMT +1

Mic: Yes. ts3,

Experience: Longtime Opf and ArmA 1&2 player... Played every ArmA game since release date, mostly as an MG, LMG or Grenadier.. Played with 2 friends online some time ago. And i have real life experience with pistols and hunting rifles.

Preferred roles: Posted above, i would like to play as MG, LMG, Grenadier...

Im looking for an European clan/squad to join.

Please PM me

Rated UH-60A/L pilot with a very good background in military tactics and strategy. Finally got a computer decent enough to play Arma2 (aka no game experience yet, used to be a console guy) and looking for a serious, teamwork focused group to play with. Just installed the game and will be playing single player for practice this week. Crazy work schedule means I can't promise to make every practice or battle, but I can contribute good knowledge and dedicated teamwork when I do have time to play. Be it helo pilot or porta-potty cleaner, I'm willing to take on any role a team needs of me, though I do have a little more experience with r/w aircraft than plastic shitters...

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 ----------

Name: Will

Games: Arma 2: OA/BAF

Timezone: GMT +5 (EST)

Mic: getting one soon

Experience: 6 years of military experience, rated UH-60 A/L pilot, well trained in aviation tactics and strategy, very competent with infantry tactics and strategy, and a baseline knowledge of armored/convoy operations. zero arma experience. have only played console for the past few years, but have played lots of FPS for PC before. Just bought a new comp and will be practicing Arma2 on my own for the next week or so to shake the rust off.

Preffered roles: if the team is right, I will do anything. Prefer flying r/w acft (weird, I know). Completely understand if there is a rank structure or merit/experienced based system that requires new members to fill the crappy roles until they earn the more desired ones.

Looking for a group that is committed to teamwork play and is willing to teach and train a new member like me. Prefer a group on the East Coast of the US but i don't discriminate.

Disclaimer: Military schedule WILL interfere with scheduled practices and battles, but I will attend every one that I can and will not waste anyone's time.

Please PM me

In-Gamename: DeadNoise

Microphone: Yes

Teamspeak: Yes

Spoken Language: English

Pay for a server: Yes

Games: Arma 2, OA, PMC, BAF

Roles Preferred: Spec Ops/Sniper

Time Played: Aprox 340 Hours according to steam.

Preferred Clan setting: Im looking for a smaller more casual type of group. That plays Arma 2 and OA in Vanilla, I am not into the mods and what not.

I also have a 20 Slot Arma 2 CO server and Ts3.

Name: John

Games: Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA

Timezone: Pacific Time (UTC/GMT -7)

Mic: Ventrilo and Skype

Experience: New to ARMA II. I have a lot of fps experience and played a little project reality for BF2

Looking for: An established group to play with on a casual or semi-serious basis

Role: Whatever I need to do

PM or message here

Hi all:greetings:! I'm not new to ARMA, but I'm not the best infantry player. I'm good at piloting (I play flight simulators, too) and defending and I'm very strong at teamwork. I'm loyal and I can be trusted. I live in the +2 time zone and +3 in the summer.:computer:

Name: Derek

Microphone & teamspeak: Yes

Languages:English

User name: HighxGr0und

Roles preferred:Willing to learn any but since I'm new most likely rifleman

Experience:New to Arma working through single player right now

Looking for: Any group willing to take a new member and will teach me more about the game

Name: -PRIVATE-

Country of Origin: Poland

InGame Username: K.Sakowski

Owns: Arma 2 Combined Operations

Looking for: I'm looking for a tactical realism unit/clan, not for a big one but new one started or one that has low playerbase as I do not like starting off in big number, I would love for the clan to use ACE and ACRE the most.

Experience: Was in 7Cav on Battlefield 2 Project Realism if it was 7Cav as there were loads of them.

Edited by Sakowski

Name: MO

Language: English (not bad)-farsi

Owns: Arma2:Co

Looking for: I'm looking for iranian players/unit/clan,

Experience: play arma everynight 2 years,PR mod,tour of teamrespawn,.....

Edited by Persian MO

Name: Osrpey

Language: English, Finnish

Time Zone: GTM +2

Mic: Yes and also teamspeak.

Games: ArmA 2, Arrowhead + DLC's

Mods: ACE, ACRE

I'm looking for an European group which plays ArmA 2 CO with ACE and ACRE. I have played ArmA 2 since it was released and also played ACE pretty much. So I'm looking for a nice bunch of people who likes to play ArmA 2 realisticly and serious, but still having fun at the same time. Not very intrested of group which plays only as one army or have boot camps and so on.. :)

hey im looking for a squad, i'm a decent helicopter pilot and i understand the vanilla artillery.

im best with a scoped rifle (assault or sniper)

Name: Marexx

Time Zone: GMT +2

Mic: Yes.

Games: Arma 2 + Operation Arrowhead

Looking for a Europe based tactical realism group

Name: xiValve

Time Zone: GMT +0

Games: Operation Arrowhead

Looking For A Squad Or somebody to play Dayz :) also willing to join a squad but have only got a few days of Arma Experience

Steam:askagamer (add me if u want :) I Like Creating New Friends)

Edited by xiValve

Hi, I have been playing ArmA 2 for roughly 4-5 months however I haven't had anyone to play ArmA with and feel as if I am missing out on a huge part of the game. Consequently I have had nothing to test my skills on but the occasional AI battle I tend to make in the editor (I'm not particularly skilled with the editor just yet) or whenever I play DayZ. The reason I have taken so long is because I am not sure if anyone will be willing to accept me into their squad due to these reasons: I am currently 15 years old and in the midst of my GCSEs (important exams for those who are unfamiliar with GCSEs) therefore may not be able to attend each and every gaming session although I would probably be able to attend most. I also know that my age may be of particular concern for those of you who have limits of 16+,18+ etc... I live in England and would prefer timezones that match with mine or are close such as an hour ahead or behind and would be more than happy to play with ACE enabled so that I can get an experience that is as realistic as possible although I am fine if ACE isn't used. I will probably need a little bit of training as, as I said beforehand, I haven't had that much battle experience ingame but I am not fussed what role I play as long as it isn't a jet pilot, I can fly helicopters and transport planes though if you are looking for a pilot, other than that I would prefer to be involved in an infantry role. I also attend the army cadets which means I know various things about tactics but they probably won't amount to much ingame. Thankyou for any possible replies and for taking your time to read this, Roger. :)

Hi, im looking for a squad... im a decent player, and i usually play sniper or pilot. my time zone is GMT +1

Name: Arron

Time Zone: GMT +1

Games: Arma 2 + Operation Arrowhead

Looking for anyone friendly to play with and show me the basics. Would like a DayZ group eventually too, once I got the basics sorted that is. Preferably players within the EU due to ping.

IngameName: Mentosmen

RL-Name: Christian

Experience: I know ArmA 2 good, I know how to play tactics and I'm a pretty good Helo-pilot. I am currently trying to learn how to make more advanced stuff with the ArmA 2 Mission Editor.

Time Zone: GMT +1

Games: Arma 2 and soon to come Operation Arrowhead (probably arrives tomorrow)

I am looking for a Squad that plays Coop missions and supports tactical gameplay. I have no problem with having to install any mods such as ACE or ACRE to join. Though I'm german, my english is very good, and I would have no problem joining an english squad and speking english all the time.

Hey guys I'm a 32 year old guy, I live in Canada. I really do enjoy playing arma but it is not life, I am in the military and the last thing I want to do is try and 'simulate' all the crap I deal with at work on my own time off. I really do like playing coop and will help out any team member, I'll drop off ammo and guys all night if that's what I have to do to help us win, just don't ask me to call you by a made up rank. And I have no problem with someone runnin the show either but I'm not going on some 'boot camp' video game thing either. If anyone is in a squad who is into coop and teamwork without some crazy milsim insanity please drop me a pm I'd really like to blow up a piece of takistan wih you!

Hi there,

Nickname: Bdolf (dont get it wrong :'D)

Languages: English, German (both are spoken fluidly)

Mic+Teamspeak: Yes

Games: ArmA 2 + ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead

I'm looking for a nice and skilled Clan/Squad to play cooperative. However, i'm quite new to ArmA but i have long experience with "Tactical Gaming".

PM me or contact me on Steam (Bdolf).

cheers

Name: Nick

In game: Nichopi/ Nich

Communication: Team speak 3 and mic

Mods: ACE, ACRE(new to it though), DAYZ, and I am running Six Updater

Preferred roles: Sniper, or Pilot.

Game: ArmA 2 CO

I am looking for a Mature group of guys who can have a good laugh, gaming is meant for entertainment, but also complete a mission seriously. I am aware that my age is a concern for some groups but that is a decision you will have to make. I am not new to ArmA, I have been playing since ArmA 2. I am not really looking for an ordered/ranked group, but I am willing to be flexible to complete a mission. The idea a taking orders is a solid one, I feel that it is needed for cohesive teamwork and a successful mission, however it is a game and I do feel that strict ranks are a bit much. I do have a slow computer, so lag is sometimes a problem with my connection. It partially allows for precise piloting.... Sniping is also a good option, it requires communication, as well as patience and planning, I am patient so dealing with a slow comp does not bother me. With out being haughty, I feel that I am a decent pilot, I can complete CAS runs, as well as transport missions. Helos or planes are fine, I am flexible. Please let me know if you are interested. PM me or shoot me an email, nichopicarter@gmail.com

Thanks,

Nick

Hello!

Looking for a squad in DayZ, mature people that like to play together and doing adventures, well killing people as well. If you are in one group and are a leader or not leave a PM!

Some info about me, I'm 17 living in UK so I am looking around Europe or North American group.

Edited by Norton

Name: Peter

In game: P.Coti

Communication: Team speak 3 and mic

Mods: ACE, ACRE, willing to add more if needed

Preferred roles: Infantry or corpsman

Game: ArmA 2 CO w/ all DLC

I am Peter and I am looking for a serious unit that will also provide me with fun. Despite my age I am (almost) an EMT which means I will be in charge of someone elses life during a life threatening emergency. If that does not prove my maturity I do not know what does. I have been playing ARMA for about two years but only really started to get deep into it about a year ago. I was part of the 3/2 as a FTL and PFC before is disbanded. One thing that makes me a good person for your unit is the fact that I follow orders religiously. If you are interested send me an email - petercoti [At] gmail.com

Name: John M.

In game: RiceEater

Communication: Mic, ventrilo

Mods: willing to add if needed

Preferred roles: Infantry or anything

Game: ArmA 2 CO

Hi, I have been playing Arma 2 for a while and i want to join a serious unit. I love Team work and i will take any order!! willing to do anything to help the unit. Love the game and i am on it everyday. Weekends i am on it 10+ hr weekdays 4+ hr. If interested please message me!!

Real Name - Dan

Age - 28

In Game Name - Falken / Dan

Location - UK

Availability - Evenings and weekends GMT +1

Languages - English Only

Mic - Teamspeak, Mumble, Skype

Games - ArmA 2 + ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead

Mods - ACE, ACRE, DayZ - Will add any necessary

Preferred roles - Any considered.

Hello, my name is Dan. I'm 28 years old and I'm a long time gamer. My introduction to ARMA was through DayZ, but after spending numerous hours playing I'm now looking for something a little more that rewards teamwork play and offers realistic military scenarios. I've recently been bitten by the ARMA bug in a big way, however my only experience of playing in games is through public servers. I would very much like to play organised games with good communication and tactical structure.

I consider myself a mature, social and enthusiastic player that enjoys team play and most of all having fun.

I'm available to play GMT +1 weekday evenings and all day weekends, I would prefer a UK group but I'm open to European groups too as long as connection is unaffected.

Please drop me a PM. Cheers!