Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hi

My name is Emil (nickname Wapten) i have played multiplayer for about 2 weeks and i am looking for a Squad/clan i use mostly aircrafts to keep unwanted aircrafts and helis out of the battlefield, i also do bombing runs and i also do extraction and pickups. i am also a very experienced mission maker, can make anything from convoys to simple attack missions. and english is not my native language so excuse me if my english is not 100% perfect.

Send me a mail at emilrise@hotmail.com if you are interested

Hello!

I am a newish player to Arma (been playing a couple of weeks) but I was a longtime player of Operation Flashpoint back in the 2001-2004 timeframe. Luckily I still have most of my skills!

Anyway, I am in Hawaii and I am looking for a group of professional people to play with. I prefer special operations type of missions. If you're the kind of people who, when you play on public servers, take special forces type of objectives and are frequently the last guy standing (because you didn't do something stupid like charge blindly into an enemy encampment), you and I will probably get along.

I'm not a big fan of playing "pretend military command structure" and saluting and calling people sir and all of that. Just give me an objective, enough equipment and guys to get it done, then leave me the hell alone and trust that it's going to get accomplished.

If that sounds like you, I want to join you! Please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hi, I am not new to arma but not very good at the same time.

I'm looking for some kind of armoured role but at the same time would not mind being a helo pilot or infantry, just not a jet pilot I'm am terrible at that.

Also i live in the Uk so would prefer a european or british based clan.

PM me if interested

Hello I have been playing this game for a few months for about 22 hours playing, me and my freinds from a diffrent game might expand to this one but if we dont i would like to join a military realism unit/clan one probleme is iam 14 years old but work in clans in other games with 20-60 years old players i am a devoted and mature player for my age they tell me and hope an exeption can be made also iam in a military youth organisation for the navy i live in virginia and i am a good transport helicopter player with black hawks but can do anything else

Still a Brit here looking for a UK squad after my PC died. Now having a lovely new PC I could really use a squad.

Looking for something thats part realism and part enjoyment of the game really.

I'm 27 and I've got a mic.

I've been part of realism squads before such as Romeo 2.5 and the 19th as a GPMG gunner although im happy to do any infantry role!

Cheers all!

--Realism Players --

Hey fellow arma 1 players, I am 22 years old and looking for a squad who play arma 2 in a realistic way to make this easier for you here is a list of things i am looking in a squad.

1: Team work over teamspeak communication 24/7

2: Planned missions with briefing on the mission whatto expect etc.

3: More slow paced gameplay / tactical

4: Following orders from CO, in the field

5: less run and gun like domination and more stationary fighting with mocement made under CO orders.

6: Ranking system

7:Training.

Ther is more but you get what i mean, putting a real war into a game and using REAL tacticals, and call signs.

I am only looking for squad that play ArmA 2 (standard) as i do not have arrowhead or any DLC.

Please email me if you would lik me to join your force and organise any training with me. rickyd89@googlemail.com

Thank you

Ricky Davies

Hello

I'm 22, Brit looking for a realism group. I have ventrilo/TS3 ( I only have standard ArmA 2) no mods/DLC or Arrowhead.

PM me :)

Hello all,

I'm a total noob to Arma 2, and am looking for a mature, laid back, and patient group to learn and play multiplayer with. I'm 31 years old with a family, so I'm not really interested in a group that will kick me out if I miss a session or three; I'm just looking for a casual group that loves the game, welcomes new players, and isn't a bunch of screaming CoD kids.

I bought the game through Steam, so hopefully that isn't an issue or a dealbreaker.

PM me if I might fit in with your squad! :)

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Arma 2 and I'm looking to get into the multiplayer aspect of the game with a group of patient, mature players who understand that games can be realistic AND fun. I'm 31 years old with a full time job and family, so I might miss a game or two, and I'm a noob so I don't know all the ropes yet.

Any squads/clans out there willing to accept a new player who might shoot himself in the foot a few times at first? And that aren't a bunch of screaming, racist Call of Duty kids?

PM me! :)

Antonkr here

Looking for a smallish co-op squad with a 10-20 dedicated members. Don't really want to get into a realismaddressmebymyrankyoucunt sort of unit rather something a bit more casual. I can do pretty much anything from getting your asses to the LZ on a helicopter to being able to man a 4 crew tank, to doing whatever the hell you need me to. I am familiar with most ArmA 2 and ACE concepts so you won't need to teach me how to walk.

Hi all, I'm looking for a squad or clan I can join who play tactical missions together with VoIP. I enjoy being led by a squad leader and being given objectives with other team mates. I love playing as an AT soldier (preferably), rifleman with scope or machine gunner for suppressing enemies. I also prefer to play Arrowhead but the original version is fine as well. Please PM or email me at Lethalflow@hotmail.ca if interested in recruiting me or playing some missions. Thanks!!

I'm a 14 yo male called harry and i am looking for a clan/squad that can play fun but tactical gaming. i've had army for about 2-3 weeks and would love to play with a team that can properly communicate. im normaly a sniper or spotter and have a mic. im decent and allways gratefull to everyplayer

Im still looking for a team... CO based Multi roles or dedicated CTI/PVP fun, no Domination please... thats boring and over killed.

I've mic and years of exp... I wont play with COD style or Wananbe pro's - No exceptions. if you have a team that fits that, get at me, squad size doesn't mater though team play/work is Everything

Looking for a Squad/Team/Clan...tired of the public servers with absoluely no team play..seems like everyone is a lone wolf..I have ARMA2/OA/PMC/BAF/ also ACE and ACRE now installed..I'm a Team player and get frustrated when their isnt any team play..my big issue is I work nites (2nd shift) so am home around 1am central time and usually play until wee hours of the morning..so its not easy finding a clan that keeps those hours with anyone up. I am just a mature (46) player looking for a good flexible clan...also have T/S and working Mic....feel free to contact me.

JC

In-Gamename: DeadNoise

Microphone: Yes

Teamspeak: Yes

Spoken Language: English

Pay for a server: Yes

Games: Arma 2, OA, PMC, BAF

Roles Preferred: Spec Ops/Sniper

Time Played: Aprox 240 Hours according to steam.

Preferred Clan setting: Im looking for a smaller more casual type of group. That plays Arma 2 and OA in Vanilla, I am not into the mods and what not.

I also have a 20 Slot Arma 2 CO server and Ts3.

Hiya,

I have just got the arma 2 demo, am getting the full version in a few weeks, and am getting all the other arma 2 things ( OA, British and mercenary) for christmas :D

I have always been a huge fan of doing things realistically and will be downloading ACE2 straight away. Any others you suggest?

I have also, ever since I first saw a gun (in real life) been maniacally obsessed with sniper rifles and love them to pieces :), I will be very reluctant to use any other weapon, thud leading to me being rubbish at COD and other such games. I take a perverse satisfaction with killig some important enemy leader from miles away, and am GW rally not a very good member of a squad, due to me tending to try and snipe people with an assault rifle.

I am therefore Looking fir a clan that is small (50 people) to medium sized, has a definite chain of command, with orders etc. (e.g I know what I have to do: supress squad, kill general). It would be awesome if I could get other players to help me out, like halo Juno me in to a good sniping spot, or send in air support where I tell them is a good place to (eg. Enemy town, I'll give grid co-ordinates or lazier tag them). I would also like to have the players take the game 'seriously', but still enjoy the game (you can still joke and casually talk, if the situation allows, just no pratting around) I am also very happ to work with a spotter, and love stealth.

Please reply, I'd love to join you! I hope there is a group out there. You can PM kr email me. I'll reply faster if u email me.

Please recruit!!

I am looking to play occasionally with an OPFOR squad, for assymetric war (guerrilla) style scenarios.

Anything including convoy assaults, ambushes, IEDs, dropping helis and planes, etc. You know what i mean ;)

Hi, I've played ArmA 2 free for a while now. I'm looking for a Squad which will actually talk in missions (It's so annoying when you ask for pickup/support (or anything like that) and you get answered by Mr. Silence.

In short, I'm up for a group which talk either English or French (no preference). I'm not a great pilot, but I always attempt to warn people around me of enemy forces, etc... I'm a good team player, as I work (and feel more "reassured" when I know I have somewhere near me who wont team kill me or just stand idle as I get shot).

If it involves setting up traps (mines, charges), I'm your man ;)

I'm mature, but I'm not looking for the super-serious type of groups. I don't really care how many people are in the group, as long as it's over 1 I'm happy. Teamwork in the group counts the most, regardless of the number of people in it.

I don't have a mic, but I can type pretty quickly.

I am looking for a non-milsim unit that I do not need to devote a tremendous amount of time to. I normally play between 10:00 and 12:30 at night, although when I start may vary depending on homework load and other real-life issues.

Fixed fireteams are generally a plus, as are some smaller-unit type of operations. I do not consider small unit size an issue.

About me:

I've played ArmA2 for about six months and logged approximately 200 hours on it. I enjoy flying helicopters, but I believe I am only an average transport helicopter pilot, and I have little to no idea how to fly/gun for attack aircraft. I don't think I'm all that good at this game to be honest, so if skill is a requirement, do not consider me.

I'm 14 years old, almost 15. I like to think that I am mature for my age, although I really don't have much to measure myself up against. I've played on the 7th Cavalry server for a while, and was known as a regular on there until my old computer broke in July and I went for over a month computer-less. I'm not really sure how many people over there remember me any more. I was also a member of the 97thRR for about 4 months until real-life circumstances forced me to take leave of the unit.

I'm rather useless with computers, although I understand the basics of mod installation. I'm trying to improve my skill with them, but it is difficult.

I would like to learn how to use low-magnification sights more effectively and learn to fly fixed-wing and attack aircraft properly.

Interested in a US based COOP group who plays the occasional game of Warfare.

I've owned the game for quite some time now, but I still haven't quite mastered the art of the firefight.

I'm a relatively new player here- I played the Arma 2 free version for two weeks, then got the game which unfortunately somehow only contained OA, PMC, and BAF. I've been playing this now for about two weeks, and want to increase my skill as a player- I'm getting tired of having to go to the noob settings with the game, where it literally points out the enemies.

Because I can get very competitive in multiplayer, and because after looking at some videos multiplayer seems like an awesome way to play, I want to join a clan/group. PM if you want a noob that could get very good (I always get pretty good with the games I play.)

Hello, I am looking for a squad after a long break. I am looking for a flight position with a MEU or other unit that uses TS (prefer realism but not hell bent on it). Most of my hours are on helicopters in ARMA 2 and most of my hours outside game are on the F16. I have been practicing with the ships and harriers in game as well.

I am well versed with ACE and ACRE mods as well if your unit uses those. I, for once, have stable game play times as well. I would be willing to talk in voice comms to anyone that wants to see if we may have a fit. Thanks for your consideration.

Hey everyone, I'm Richard, 25 from the UK looking to join a large COOP squad.

Now what I'm looking for... an english speaking, large squad who play at a reasonable GMT hour so I join obviously :P.

I would love to play large operations as an infantry machine gunner with human player's as air/armour support.

I'v been playing OFP and Arma for years now and feel I could contribute to the right squad, I bring a mature attitude and allways follow orders.

Please only PM me if you have read my whole post.

Cheers

I'm looking for a new community/clan to play Arma with. I'd like one that has dedicated gaming nights where an Operation is played, for convience Im just gonna put what I want, like, and what I can offer on a list here :D

-What I really want of a community:

-Use of ACE Mod

-Around at least 15 Active Members

-Centered around my timezone, so Germany. One hour plus/minus is fine, but over that I find it hard to attend anything

-Maturity

-Realism

What adds bonus points :

-Use of ACRE

-More then 15 Members

I can offer a few things to a community, I know my way around ACE and Arma pretty good, been playing for about 5 years, starting with Arma 1 Back in the day. I like vehicles of all kinds a lot , put me as infantry and Ill be happy, though put me in a vehicle and I'm happier. I think I'm a pretty decent Pilot, and I really like flying. For Infantry, I've been a Designated Marksman in former communities. I realize Pilot/DM might sound very cliché but as I said, Im fine with just about everything. Of Course I dont expect to get my most-liked-roles instantly, or ever, but It's a bonus if theres a chance of getting it.

I'm currently 16 Years old, and from Germany as noted above. I know some tactics from previous communinities, so I guess I'll adapt to that quickly. I'm totally cool with training etc. and I'm ready to dedicate time to it all.

Looking forward to a response, if I do find something I'll edit this post.

I am looking for a clan that uses realism mods such as ACE etc. but doesn't have a rule where it is compulsory to have a microphone and teamspeak. I also don't have a lot of time to commit, so a clan that allows limited attendance on games would be great