Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

A Arma 2 player looking for a clan

Fav class: Sniper/Marksman/Pilot(Transport)

What do you like:

I like clans were its tactical but not all of the "YES SIR" stuff. The clan need's to be "big"

(about 20 members) and well organized! It would be good if it had a TS3 or Venterillo etc...

hello im Scott im looking for a realism unit i have the game but not a computer that can run it right now im just looking for a unit that i can do the paper work in you dont have to give me a rank or anything im just looking to be part of somthing here i can make friends ill be willing to join when i get a computer that will run the game just pm me here

Hello, I've been playing Arma 2 for awhile and would like to expand my experience by joining a squad. I usually run infantry of any kind and enjoy playing in a tactical coop environment.

EDIT: Just a little more info:

-I now have OA. Yay.

-Northern US

-24 years of age

-Mic and TS3

Edited by Ghost113

Hey folks really interested in a clan now that i have a few years EXP ( here since arma I only signed up )

Well experiences in all aspects of play, play somewhat regularly on 1para aswell as as other big servers for the craic.

Top talent ?? anti armour support/recon/ general piloting.

am i team player ?? nothing less... TS3 ftw.

how old am i ? 19.

IRL army exp ?? yep.

can i mod arma... make maps manage accounts and such ?? yep.

what langauges do i speak: Retard... english and some polski/german

contact me by pm if your interested. I have little or no interest in a giant clan that wont respect me and will make me break my nuts just to get anywhere in the clan while still feeling un-welcome. Id be prefferable in a tight knitt group ( upto say 30 in a reg/group ) dedicated to several tasks. I also have no interest in ACE or simular unless someone wishes to configure it for me.

cheers for reading folks.

Hello, I have been playing ArmA 2 for about a year or 2 and I have been playing Operation Arrowhead for maybe 6 months. I'm 15 years old, but am more mature than most my age (some adults have told me that, I don't want it to sound like im bragging). I love piloting helicopters and drop teams in and out of AOs.

If any sqauds are interested you can contact me at one of these accounts:

Steam: catfish9934

Xfire: catfish0221

Email: spidermonkey0221@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading this! Take care.

Arma 2 free user looking for some guys that wont run around like headless chickens. Pretty noobish in terms of hardcore playing, but I know thing or two about playing arma 2. looking for more casual group.

Equipment: Microphone, VAC, Joystick.

Hey everyone, I'm Richard, 25 from the UK looking to join a well organised COOP squad.

I used to play OFP/Resistance for years which I did play online for awhile, now after messing around with ARMA I'm looking to join a squad, as you all play ARMA2 I ordered it today and wanted to get in a squad before it gets here!

I'm getting ARMA2:OA I will also be getting the British expansion.

Now what I'm looking for... an english speaking, GMT playing realism squad who like to take things seriously but who can also enjoy some light hearted fun at times too, I can download any mods required and I have TS3+mic/headset.

I can play any roll but I prefer and feel I'm best suited to infantry, either marksman or machine gunner.

I'd say I'm not the best of players but the more I play ARMA the better I get, still not pwned like in the days of OFP when you could solo whole squads lol.

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to find some squads with mature members that are over 30+ years old and concentrated on ultrarealistic tactical simulation in Pvp mode (some members with real military training preferable). It could be Arma 2 or VBS2 Lite.

Thanks for the attention.

I've owned this game for months now yet for some reason never bothered going online. This is odd because generally I love teamwork in online games. Anyways, I'm looking for any group that will have me and help me transition from arcady shooters such as bfbc2 back into arma. I'm 25, living in Wisconsin, USA and I greatly prefer receiving orders over giving them. Message me here or on steam with the same username.

Morning all. Looking for a clan/squad what have you. Been playing ARMA2 for a few days now,trying to figure out a lot of things. I mostly love to fly so looking for a clan/squad that's NEEDS me. I love multiplayer ,because I'm a team player and boys bore me. Anyone interested send mail. Thank you.

Morning all. I'm looking to join a well organised squad.

Looking for a squad to play realism, mods, coop, etc. Take things seriously but who can also enjoy some light hearted fun at times too, I can download any mods required and I have TS3+mic/headset.

I can play any roll but I prefer and feel I'm best suited to piloting, mostly rotor winged aircraft in the support roll.

I'd say I just recently got into the game. So I may need help at times, but I enjoy having fun, and I'd like a clan to "grow old together" with. Thank you.

I've been playing for a few months and I'm a decent pilot, I'm not good at air combat or landing a plane yet but I can Transport troops by chopper, I'm just looking to have a fun multiplayer experience.

Hey,

My name is john and l been playing arma 2/oa for a month.

am looking for a active and well orginised clan whit coop and pvp.

l prefer to play as a normal rifleman but l can also the basic fly things (transporting troops ect)

am 13 year old, but that dosn't mean l can't be mature and play the game in a realsim way.

am living in sweden so l would prefer time zones around gmt-1-gmt+2

Mvh chama :)

Canadian looking for a squad, I'm a very competent sniper and very good with driving vehicals, looking for a very active group that has a lot of structure

Cheers!

Hello All,

I'm a 45 year old fella in Virginia looking for a group that wouldn't mind putting up with a brend new player trying to learn to play ARAMA II Free. I'm not one to curse or go off on people and I like both coop and versus modes.

I don't seem to be having a lot of success getting things figured out in the single scenario that I've played and I'm having some issues with the boot camp stuff (Controls Related). I really would like to get the full game but if I'm going to continue having trouble getting things set up properly in the free version I don't want to waste my money being frustrated. I could really use a couple of mentors to help me work through my issues.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll be hearing from someone soon.

Im looking for a squad for tactical realism with steady ops and trainings for either arma 2 or arma OA, im looking for the mil-sim experience not kill hungry numbers. I want structure discipline and teamwork. I want a team with strict battle-comm in game and a friendly community out of game.

I am looking for an active PvP group (more activity the better) for Arma2 OA (I have Combined ops). I just purchased the game combo not too long ago & played campaign for ARMA2/OA.

I do need trained & shown the ropes, please keep that in mind. I do not have a microphone, however I pay close attention & will always act. I realize for military simulation I need a mic, I have plans to pick one up shortly after getting into learning the game.

I go by Ox, I'm a single/twin engine Pilot in real life.

For positions I would really prefer being your Pilot as I have real flight experience & it is my real career. I also have a sim yoke & rudder pedals for more realistic flight ops.

If positions are available I highly prefer:

-Pilot *

-Sniper

I live in the United States & am in CST. My schedule can be finicky with my job but I will always be on when I can. A squad who rules as a "whoever can get online plays tonight" ruling would fit well for me.

I am 19 years of age, not a talker - straight to business & all in good fun.

If you have any open roles in your squad for me & are willing to train me, please send me a PM with all details.

Thanks for looking.

-Ox

P.s.- this Pilot won't let you down :cool:

Hi guys. I downloaded Arma 2 free a few weeks ago. I'm looking for some people to play with. I unfortunately do not have a mic currently but am interested just the same. I play every infantry role but am a very poor pilot. Be waiting to hear back.

Hi!

Im from Finland and i am looking for a squad that can help me. Now i have Arma 2 free but im not going to buy this game until i learn something. So im looking for a squad that can help me in this game. Arma 2 is so interesting game but its too hard to do things alone.

Waiting for an answer.

Looking for a small group of guys to play Ace with.

Iam CST USA time zone.

PS: If your unit requires me to say sir to a 16 yr old please dont PM.

Thx

Warts

Canadian looking for a relaxed gaming environment with mature players and realistic gameplay. I'm really into co-op missions, but have nothing against throwing it down against other players!

Also looking for a group that would help me expand my mission making horizons and skills. Flexible when it comes to play time and mission roles.

Hi everyone

I'm from the USA (Florida to be exact). I'm looking for a squad to play with. I have Combined Ops, with no mods (yet!). I'm best at flying helicopter gunships, but I am also pretty good at helicopter transports. My fixed-wing aviation needs some work. I'm not good at commanding AI soldiers (the system is too clunky for me to use in combat/quickly), but i can follow orders given by a human, preferably over voice chat. speaking of voice chat, i have a headset, but no voip programs (i can get one, if the squad requires, provided it doesnt cost any money).

mainly, i'm looking for a squad to play with and have fun. I only got a wireless card for my PC today, so i've only played multiplayer a little bit. i would need some instruction in the various game modes, but apart from that, i know the combat system and the flight mechanics. ideally, i'd like a job flying helicopters, but if that's not possible, i'll take pretty much anything :P

anyway, PM me if you think you want me as a squad member

Hi noob here, (US, Virginia)

Looking for mostly casual people to play with. I have ARMA 2, OA, BAF, and PMC (love Steam sales).

I've played around in the editor and scenarios mostly and I'm sure I'd suck online.

In most games I tend to be field support (mostly medic over repair) because I don't have the best accuracy.

*going to college in 2 weeks so can't play 24/7

Also not sure if this would help, but I play EVE Online so I have some experience in large fleets.

Hi,

Im relatively new to Arma 2 / OA and based in the UK. I am looking for a friendly UK squad to show me the ropes. I am not particularly interested in PVP, but enjoy co-op games. Am absolutely terrible piloting anything that flies, much happier on dry land :)

Bought this game a whileback and played for a brief period but now I want to get back into it. I can play most evenings. PM me if interested :)