Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hey all, I am looking to join a sqaud for ArmA 2: OA or Combined Operations. I have played a LOT of ArmA 2, and I got OA recently. I know how to control most vehicles, but I prefere either piloting or driving a tank. On foot, I am best with a rifle and a scope. It doesn't matter if it's a sniper or a assault rifle. I live in Australia.

Thanks,

Lil_Rimmy

Hello all, I am currently looking for realism unit, doesn't really matter what type of unit it is, as in rangers, marine..etc. As long as it is not a British or Australian based unit. I have nothing against them its just the time difference and server locations. I have been playing the ArmA series sense Operation Flashpoint. I flown, driven, and seen just about everything there is to be seen in these games. I have played in all areas of Medic, Engineer, Pilot(1300+ Hrs mostly in choppers), AT-Personnel, AA-Personnel, Designated marksmen, Assistant AR man, AR man, and Rifleman. Also i have a great amount of experience of being an Officer, also ive been just about every enlisted rank and Officer rank there is in the Army rankings(PVT,PFC,SPC,CPL,SGT,SSG,SFC,MSG,1SG,SGM,CSM,SMA, and Officer ranks; 2LT,1LT,and CPT, i haven't been above this rank yet). I have achieved most of these ranks within just 1 unit that lasted for a very long time. So if there are any units are there that are in need of anything really just contact me via xfire/pm.

Xfire: 45thbaker

Hey all, firstly, do any squads actually read these and message invites?

As for details of myself, I'm looking for a realism unit for either ARMA2 or OA. I haven't played ARMA2 OA in a few months and wish to get back into it. I've been playing since OFP Demo and consider myself a salty vet. Have played in a couple realism units in Red Orchestra and WW2 Online and before that in realism squads for Rainbow 6 Rouge Spear/Black thorn.

I'm a good scout or mger, capable in vehicles, and pretty good chopper pilot (planning on getting my heli license in a few years after I grad from Uni)

I play in the USA but can't be expected to play all the time (the whole getting a life thing sucks)

:)

ofcource squads read them, everyone gets one PM with info, only in your a eurobased-sever hoster its kinda unfair to invite autralian players. :) I have an email reminder when someone posts here nice tool & its actually nice to read all the wishes people have ingame and beyond it :)

Looking for a squad to join, I used to be in a squad and enjoyed it very much however with things calmed down in my life, would like to start up again, unfortunately I forgot my squad teams name, which is very bad i know, therefore don't remember what website it was, to go back to them, I also have trackir also.

email rochet_tio@hotmail.com

Hello All. After a lot of research I finally purchased ARMAII:CO. I have been waiting a long time and I am very excited. I am looking for a good group of players to take me under their wing. I am all about teamwork. I am active duty military and know how to take orders and criticism. If you think I would be a good addition to the team then please PM. Thanks in advance.

Hey all, Looking for a clan, I have Combined ops + British & PMC add ons. Only really played the single player properly, but it would be great to play in a squad properly online :) PM or email me :)

Hi guys,

I just bought Arma 2 OA and the British addon. Looking for a group of people to play with. Looking for realism and team work! Also play the DCS flight simulations so I am quite capable of bringing a bit of "virtual professionalism" along :D

I believe I'm a nice guy (will let you be the judge) and have also served in the PWRR regiment of the British Army (Infantry) for four years.

Please PM me if you'd like to know more :)

Hey, I'm fairly familiar with the game, I've been building my own missions for the past couple of months and I'd like to get into the multiplayer aspect of it. If your squad is looking for an extra body feel free to PM me, I'm in the US so any time zones here will work for me. Just let me know what addons to run and what patch you're currently running.

sup, i'm looking for a good squad / group to play arma2 with. i really enjoy playing coops, not domination. in fact, i dislike domination lol. so, if there's any squads out there that need a new guy, shoot me a pm. i'll be more than happy to play.

Hello, I am looking for an good cooperative arma 2 group. I dislike PvP so none of that, domination is pretty cool, but without a team, i often find myself out of the loop.

I have Arma 2 Combined Operations with currently NO mods. Kind of sketchy when it comes to modding, but I’ll give it a try.

I have few missions, but i enjoy making the when i have spare time.

I am new to arma 2, not extremely, but I could always learn more. I have no official military experience…

I usually get on most days in the week. Weekends are reserved for activities. Ex. Paintball, shooting, adventure, all good fun stuff like that.

About me, I’m a chill guy, love tactics, night operations, I am a very literal person,

If you say there is a thousand machete wielding burritos attacking the village south of here, I’ll probably bring a fork, wait make that two.

Name: Ricky

Available Time: Most days after 6:30 PM after school

Microphone: Yes

Languages: English

Time- Central

Roles preferred: Almost anything except Machine gunner, a 15+ pound weapon sucks. I have little to no experience as chopper gunner, medic and engineer, or being crewman of most vehicles.

I can pilot choppers fairly well.

Ive had experience as artillery, I only like this in small dosis, its hard to find a team that will even consider calling in support.

As long as there a cooperative people playing, I don’t mind nearly any role,

I will review all PMs sent to me if any.

I prefere you had an active website, but not required.

Edited by SPAZZx7

Ok, I just purchased Arma 2 and OA. I'm looking for a clan to join and keep me occupied! I do play Flight Sims and I fly with another squadron/clan so my time will be mixed 50/50 unless I start enjoying this more.

I'm 26 and I'm from England so currently I'm in GMT + 1 (Zulu + 1).

I like a mixture of PvP and PvE also, I've mainly done PvP in every game I've ever played it's only recently I've developed an enjoyment for PvE. I can both lead and follow orders, I set up and co-run a multi gaming guild who play MMOs and we have roughly 300 members.

I'm looking for active clans and I'll be on most nights from around 7PM (GMT + 1). Also if you have training that would be great, I'd love to learn some tips and tactics from people. I know basic things and some simple tactics, flanking, pepper potting etc but would love to learn more.

I have ordered TrackIR5 with a pro clip so hopefully this will help me out. I'm not sure about the roles as I haven't played it yet but I've always liked being an assault type person, not really in to the heavy gunner roles. Enjoy sniping too although not done that in a long time.

Am happy to play the game for a few weeks to see if I like it and to get better before joining a clan if that is needed.

Prefer realism more than anything I guess. Any more questions please PM me.

Hey chopper pilot here looking for a clan or unit. I want a unit with a solid background not one thats just going to fizzle out in a month.

I have been flying choppers in arma since 07 when arma had first come out. Before that I was flying choppers in BF2:PR. From arma 1 I helped found a realism unit which is still alive and kicking in arma 2 this day. I took a break for a while., afterall a game is a game and if you're not having fun then what good is it and I wasnt having fun.

I'm ready to get back in it and I can guarantee you I'm one of the best chopper pilots you'll find in this game.

Serious veteran from Ofp/Arma/Arma 2/OA player looking for serious clan does not matter if it's upcoming or old.

I have broad tactical experience and expertise in Armour and Air.

Contact for more information.

Experienced ARMA/OFP player looking to join a special forces type squad. Realism and maturity are the two qualities most important. I should note that I prefer a squad without profanity. That is just my personal preference. I can give you dedication and teamwork. If I sound like the right man for the job, please PM me.

Hi,

I'm looking for an opening as tank commander in ARMA 2 OA. I've real life experience as tank commander of a leopard 2 (stridsvagn 122).

Hello!

Im looking for an Australian Clan that plays ACE(Or not) on good occations and stuff.

I've played Arma Since Armed Assault and Queens Gambit.

Im a Arma 2 player.

I have about 2 years of XP

Im a fly veteran, give me a heli and ill fly it ;) (FSX XP)

When not flying i like to be a Sniper or a laser targeter (Spotter)

I need to have some sort of voice com to talk to other players! (COOP is key)

I love team work!

I speak: English, Norwegian and peu francis

I want to be a normal infantry grunt. Please only reply if you are a

Active and sereious squad. And please have a decent training program.:)

Hello all,

I've been playing OFP/ArmA for quite sometime now and I'm looking for a squad. I've been playing alot of Domi lately but its not getting me into the game like realism squads did for me back in the day so to speak.

While part of squads like Romeo 2.5 and 19th I was a GPMG gunner but I'm happy in most infantry roles.

I'm 27 and I'm a UK player btw, and I have a mic/TS3 set up etc.

i search a clan from quebec or playing the same hours of mine.

i love to play that game et playing realism.

Je recherche un clan du quebec.

Jadore ce jeux et je recherche un clan qui joue realisme et si possible qui parle francais...

Hello, My name is AVIBIRD 1 and I play with a small group of players for user COOP missions if anyone wants to run with us just let me know and we could give you a passcode to the TS we are on! We are not a clan lol get a life we are just good guys that love the game for the game! We do play hard but also have fun it's just a game boys! Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all.

i am looking for a new clan based in the UK that play from around 8pm weekdays and offer decent team work ethic and good coop and pvp sessions.

im available most nights during the week from 8pm onwards and sometimes at weekends during the evening.

I have been in a previous clan before so i am quite famililer with the team aspects of playing this game properly.

Thanks and PM me if you got any vacancies and i will read and pop down your teamspeak or other voip and see what its like.

Also, i am looking for a clan that uses ACE as a mod. thanks

Greetings

I am looking for a group of players to take me under their wing so to speak. Other than the demo for Operation Arrowhead I have no experience with ArmA or any other milsim for that matter (but I do have substantial experience with FPS and RTS games). I have yet even to purchase the game because I do not know which version to pick.

I would describe myself as positive, calm, polite, loyal and humble. I've always been a great team player and would love to play this game with a like-minded group of people.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I am a UK player with about two months experience of the game.

I will fill any role needed and prefer more tactical games and to play with people that could help me improve my skills. (eg. training sessions)

I have TS3 btw.