Sign in to follow this  
KvakMekRampa

SU-47 Berkut [Model for Modders]

2sb63gm.jpg

Hi guys,

during the holidays, I made a model of this wonderful amazing aircraft, but I do not have the experience and knowledge to make the model into ArmA, so I give it here for free use ;)

It's not 100% finished, the gears are very simple, cockpit is even worse :p, but most work is done. Unfortunately I have no time to finish it. I'll be glad if someone takes it, and converts it into the ARMA mod.

3ds.th.png mixb.th.png

Hotfile download:

Download

Armaholic mirror:

Download

Edited by KvakMekRampa

Lovely model ! and even nicer textures.

Well done.

Just a bit of a shame theres already a Berkut model floating around in ArmA, looks to me like you have talent. If you do have spare time I'd suggest you have a go at something we havent seen in ArmA.

Fencer, Flanker, B2 Spirit, B1 Bomber, Super Hornet, Chinese J Series, Dassault aircraft, F5E, Pucara, Bronco ..... to name a few LOL :D

I have home some other models, Super Hornet as well, but these are not my work, I found it somewhere on the Internet. But I can upload it.

No, if they are not your models, and origin of them is unclear, then its not appropraite for us to use them. Cheers anyway.

Wow nice model :eek:

You are really talented.

And I agree with Gnat, if you ever have some spare time you are always welcome to donate some more of these superb models.

Maybe Saab Gripen :whistle:

i'm trying to get this working in oxygen2, very new to all this, can't seem to get textures to work, also how do you know what size a model is, as in how do you measure it??

Edit

ok i got textures working, and i tried making the pbo, but it never showed up when i tried it ingame? is there a certain list of files that have to go in to the pbo?

any help would be gratley appriciated?

this is for private use!

Edited by [FSG]Rodders

Hi guys,

during the holidays, I made a model of this wonderful amazing aircraft, but I do not have the experience and knowledge to make the model into ArmA, so I give it here for free use ;)

It's not 100% finished, the gears are very simple, cockpit is even worse :p, but most work is done. Unfortunately I have no time to finish it. I'll be glad if someone takes it, and converts it into the ARMA mod.

Hotfile download:

Download

Armaholic mirror:

Download

I'm trying its my first project, but i'm stuck :confused: is there any references i can look at that describe how to make a pbo, as what files are needed