Sign in to follow this  
second_draw

Post count resetting

I have been absent for awhile and yet the forum goes into total choas, scheezz  biggrin.gif . On a serious note though. I noticed several "spammers" got thier post count reset.

eg.

032320025131772.jpg

Although i agree with the concept of mods reseting post counts as it shows they are ppl of substance and power ( biggrin.gif ), But i don't think it was very good of you to totally reset it....I'm not agreeing with what the perpetrators did. These actions are just the sought to insight "them". I created this topic for a friendly discussion. I will only let you turn this topic into spam or flaming unless you have my permission which i will not give  smile.gif

Bald sheep recipe: First u take 3 eggs, then a sheep. Cut all wool of the sheep and put 3 eggs on it, give it 150 degrees in the oven for 25 min, add salt after what u prefere

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 25 2002,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cut all wool off the sheep and put 3 eggs on it<span id='postcolor'>

On the wool or on the sheep?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 25 2002,13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 25 2002,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cut all wool off the sheep and put 3 eggs on it<span id='postcolor'>

On the wool or on the sheep?<span id='postcolor'>

u cut the woll loose from the sheep

There are at least 50 people that have registered before Ruskie.

And this is not counting the BIS people.

but ruskie is the oldest one who was still around

well he isnt anymore... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Mar. 25 2002,10:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But i don't think it was very good of you to totally reset it....<span id='postcolor'>

We give up our free time to moderate the forums, as moderators we have to read every post in every thread, we shouldn't have to spend that free time wading through the crap that some people feel the need to post, there have been enough warnings, they should consider themselves lucky the only thing they lost was their post counts.

Closing smile.gif