Sign in to follow this  
Qinetix

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

I found on google free model of Lancer EVO IX. I'm big lover of Lancer EVO IX so I made it to ArmA 2 and recorded video with my lovely car :D

Removed

Edited by Max Power

Excellent video :)

Now we just need that excellent looking Lancer to share your joy ;)

It's still Work in Progress ;) but I will release it as soon as I can.

I must only tweak sounds, speed and hit materials.

What, no rollovers and damage? awww ;) lovely work, hopefully you'll add opening doors, use of trunk as "gear" and of course all the damage textures and a destroyed model ;)

all you need to make this a hit:

More colors

Cop car (sirens & lights can come later)

man, one of the two rally legends (the other being the impreza wrx sti, which i hope will also come) is coming to arma 2 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

What setting do you have for "terrainCoef"? I want to take this thing off-road rally style so going slow offroad is not acceptable :)

The car have opening doors and trunk and dammage texture too.

EDIT: terrainCoef = 1.0;

Removed

Edited by Max Power

Mitsubishi FTW!!!!! :D

Dude I love you for this! Lancer EVO is the best car in the world! (although the EVO X looks better.) Can't wait to drive around Cheranrus with it.

But for the next video, please for the love of god, take other music. That must be the worst song in history. :p

@ Clayman: The Impreza is just as good!

otherwise, this is coming along quite well, i hope to see more colors and maybe some racing versions.

The engine sounds good, cant hear it under the music that well though.

Nice job Blondak.

Rally cars are always nice to have :p

About a year or two ago I was tweaking some arma1 car to drive a little more like a rally car offroad. Keep in mind the driving physics area in this engine is :(, but it was just to make the car a little more fun to drive.

It was just some simple stuff like steering sensitivity/supension/terrainCoef (which you already fixed) to make the car easier to drift, more bouncy, and faster offroad.

If your interested, I'll dig it up and PM you some info.

I have a turbo script to give the car more ooomph :)

I also know a couple of cfg tweaks to make the car handle better on different surfaces and power slides etc

throw me a PM if your insteested,

Southy

Looking good!

Only if the AI would be able to drive better + faster too - we could play WRC and Destruction Derby in Arma2. :D

I'm very pleasure the car :) although feel arma2 carhandling somewhat mysterious compared with arma1.

I have a turbo script to give the car more ooomph :)

I also know a couple of cfg tweaks to make the car handle better on different surfaces and power slides etc

throw me a PM if your insteested,

Southy

PM sent. Share me some of your tips. ;)

I'm currently working on some scripts which dramatically improve the handling and behaviour of cars, implement gear shifting, nos.. etc etc... However, they are still in very much WIP. Anyway, this EVO looks like the perfect candidate to release these awesome scripts with. I am aiming to create a set of scripts for Rally, Street Racer, and possibly even Drift classes.

@Blondak

If you are interested, send me a PM. If not, I'd like to ask for permission to use your EVO as a required addon once it is released and once/if I get mine released.

PM sent. Share me some of your tips. ;)

I'm currently working on some scripts which dramatically improve the handling and behaviour of cars, implement gear shifting, nos.. etc etc... However, they are still in very much WIP. Anyway, this EVO looks like the perfect candidate to release these awesome scripts with. I am aiming to create a set of scripts for Rally, Street Racer, and possibly even Drift classes.

@Blondak

If you are interested, send me a PM. If not, I'd like to ask for permission to use your EVO as a required addon once it is released and once/if I get mine released.

PM rec'd and replied too :)

The cfg tweaks I know will allow for full on drifting :) fast driving on roads/dirt tracks and grass (if needed)

Add to that the turbo script and you have a one hell of a fun car

Southy

I'll post the actual info when I get home, it's nothing special but changes the whole 'driving experience in Arma2'

If only the ArmA2 driving sim wasn't complete shit.

i use my g25 to drive cars in arma2

i use my g25 to drive cars in arma2

Complete mis-use or overkill of game controller hardware...LOL

Which makes me wonder how my MoMo will work..ha ha ha

Dig the Evo dude....can't wait to make a rally mission with it across the map and possibly back on Sahrani with CAA1...woohoo!!

All we need is an Subaru to make it complete..LOL

Hi guys,

so my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX is out!

I'm releasing this addon including six color versions of my favorite car.

The addon contains any bugs what I know but I will welcome every reports.

Max. speed of the vehicle is 200 km/h and that's why I thank Dead3yez, because I used his script "Car handling improvements". I didn't use all his scripts. I only added his acceleration script to my addon for top speed 200 km/h.

Feautres:

Max. speed is 200km/h.

You can open side doors, hood and trunk.

In editor you can find them:

Civilians -> QIN Cars -> ...

Screenshots:

Removed

Here is again my video with Lancer EVO IX:

Sorry for lags ;)

Removed

Removed

PS: Qinetix is my new nickname :) I used it before Blondak. Now I use it again. ;)

PLS, move this thread to addons released.

Edited by Max Power